So, if I get this right, then the Goblin Slayer goblins are a purely parasitic race...

So, if I get this right, then the Goblin Slayer goblins are a purely parasitic race. They have no females and cannot procreate without other races.They steal women and keep them in their caves for continuous rape until the women expire and so maintain their numbers.
But they leave no males alive. In fact, they annihilate entire settlements, save for whatever females they steal. That means, they leave their slaves no means of reproduction, and they must therefore run out of females on a regular basis.
There can be no goblin heartland. The goblins cannot have come from the moon. They can only exist on the outskirts of another humanoid's race's sphere of influence. That being the case, they can be no threat to a healthy civilization. If they are a threat at all, it's because the civilizations they are dealing with are already falling apart and on the brink of collapse. That is, "if" they are a threat. It is much more likely that Goblin Slayer is really just an autistic loser who overestimates the overall effect of the goblins on a large and powerful empire.

Flat is justice.

What's your fucking point, /tg/ ?

Rape is bad mkay
Goblins gotta die mkay

Justice is blind. To judge a girls' bosom before you have felt her chest with your own fingers is unjust.

There's two thing that allow them to live like that.
First is that this is a medieval setting with medieval technology, magic doesn't seem to be either that widespread or that powerful, and magic tools are rare and expensive so it doesn't affect the technology level at all.
Villages are isolated and militia probably doesn't go farther than simple leather and wood/pig iron weapons, so it's not that hard for a small group of goblin to kidnap a bunch of females and start a tribe.
Second thing is that there is an active war going on against the more serious kind of demons, so the real army is far more active trying to fight that than to bother with the pests littering the frontier villages, plus they make for a great screening tool for gaining talented individuals.
Again this is a medieval setting so a commoner's life is probably worth next to nothing, it's likely that the only villages enjoying some sort of protection are those living in fertile areas or close to important resources such as iron mines or lumbermills.

>It is much more likely that Goblin Slayer is really just an autistic loser who overestimates the overall effect of the goblins on a large and powerful empire.
Yes, and everyone who's actually read GS would agree. It's funny how /tg/ edgelords love him when he's wasting his talent on the lower levels.

We all know the series is shit and created by a hack, you don't have to start a thread about it.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, I WANT TO DO THINGS TO THIS ELF SO BAD, LIKE WHY IS SHE SO GODDAMN ATTRACTIVE, HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

>It is much more likely that Goblin Slayer is really just an autistic loser who overestimates the overall effect of the goblins on a large and powerful empire.

Goblin Slayer kills Goblins because he hates Goblins, and he hates Goblins because they killed and raped the community he came from.

Goblin Slayer doesn't CARE about the long term or ecological effects of Goblins, he just wants to exterminate the species because he HATES GOBLINS.

This is a revenge story, why even point are you trying to make here? Of course Goblin Slayer has Goblin-tism, it's the only fucking thing motivating him, it's his defining trait and feature, this story is about him killing Goblins.
Again, what's your fucking point? For what PURPOSE do you bring up the obvious?

I want to see a female lizard getting gobbed.

She has virtually no breasts user.

Exactly.

>virtually

Ah, now you pinpointed why she makes my dick tingle so much.

Small breasts are incredible on elves.

stop being so salty your race has no women

Who would want to fuck goblin women though?

He's just an autistic loser who overestimates the overall effect of his shitposting on the large mass of anons.

>who overestimates the overall effect of the goblins on a large and powerful empire
That's like saying a vigilante who catches gangbangers isn't doing anything worthwhile because they aren't really threatening the country as a whole.

Goblins? I suppose there are some even shittier (evil) races, kobolds, xvarts or something?

Just because you're ugly doesn't mean you want to fuck ugly.

>He's just an autistic loser who overestimates the overall effect of his shitposting on the large mass of anons.

I don't understand the sentiment, though, what is so offensive about him when he's basically acting the role of pest-control?

Would you bully a tick-tick bird or an oxpecker because it can't effectively protect it's host from a lion or jaguar, user?

You're ugly from human/elf/dwarf point of view. Goblins don't think they're ugly. That's humanocentrism.

Who called him offensive?

It is actually weird that goblins fine human/elf females attractive at all. They should look ugly too them, like a giant to humans. Weird skin color, weird body proportions, weird teeth, ears, eyes, even fucking hair and clothes.

When you are evolutionary specialized to fuck other species, you are also evolutionary predisposed to find those other species attractive.
Goblins are not supposed to fuck each other. They have no reason to like what goblins look like.

>When you are evolutionary specialized to fuck other species, you are also evolutionary predisposed to find those other species attractive.

This ^
A Tapeworm doesn't concern itself with how "gross" it is to crawl in and out of somebodies asshole.

needs to be flatter desu

You still need to consider member of your own species at least 'non-ugly' just to co-exist with them, work together et cetera. And goblins are pretty social animals after all.

Okay, I guess it would be like men generally don't find each other attractive, and look more for the softer and more curved lines of the feminine body.
A goblins liking goblins is a double-homosexual.

>Rape is bad mkay
But why?

I just finished chapter 15 and it seems like Goblin Slayer is getting cured of his 'tism

Good for him.

It gave birth to goblins like you.

Did OP even watch the new Smurf's movie?

The Smurfs are an all-male tribe except for Smurfette, who is a golem. They had forgotten they even had females because of separation.

When the Smurfs found the female village again, they spent the rest of the film fucking, and ignoring everything else.

Gobs only use human women because gob females were stuck on the moon.

/tg/ hates him, since they're autists who can't suspend their disbelief.
Yes, GS is nuts. That's a big part of the appeal.

Nah, tg just have the lots of envy against people who can simply get rich and popular writing their tabletop campaign.

More so when they can shitpost in fury anonymously against that person.

To be fair, his talents are really only useful against goblins, he only beat the ogre because he had the scroll

He does though. Every time someone goes "you're sliver why not slay the demons?" he goes, goblins will destroy everything before then. And when Cow Girl says it's nice he's getting more work GS says it isn't because it would be better if there weren't goblins to slay.

It's literally stated in the manga that goblins are considered to be a joke and unworthy of any real effort.

>on a large and powerful empire
Isn't it implied that the demonic forces have basically left a Black Death-class effect on civilization

I made this thread basically to revert my own previous position. In the last thread I participated in, I argued that Goblin Slayer is the only thing protecting the world from being overrun by goblins.

Not sure and can be argued against.
Sufficient to said, usual DnD campaign set its timelines after a great war or two that reduce most of its population and left lots of undiscovered ruins around to ensure lots of locations ripe for adventuring fun.

*Demon-obsessed ogre.
I think this is quite a level-up for an ogre.

I don't think people of goblin slaughtered village will agree.

>everything
Everything he cares about at least

Goblins?

Isn't that the whole point? Goblins destroy villages and small towns but aren't a threat to the major cities and the country has a whole lot of villages it can aford to lose, so the other high ranked adventurers don't give a shit, but slayer is the only one defending the villages and market towns even if his motivation is genociding goblin scum.

Kek, but no. I'm saying the goblins will destroy the farmstead he lives on and all the surrounding villages

I'd fuck a giantess though

So submerging into the vag?

Only rural and suburban retards think goblins are a threat. City people all worry about demons.

>Goblins destroy villages and small towns but aren't a threat to the major cities and the country has a whole lot of villages it can aford to lose,
No. If the countryside were actually swept up by goblins then the empire would fall, simple as that.

Old historical England laugh at you.

I'm surprised to find that people who think that groceries grow in supermarkets are actually real.

Meant to quote .

Well obviously. But it probably has thousands of villages, it can lose hundreds of them.

Such things develop a dynamic on their own. Either the goblins are kept at some sort of border or you lose your country, to goblins or rebellions.

I laugh at village idiot who believe their little villages decided everything for the nation when history keep proving them wrong.

Even Myanmar don't give a damn about the hundreds of villages in Rakhine when they have thousands more in other provinces.

And yet vikings is allowed to roamed and pillage through coastal England for hundreds of years without anything?

>Myanmar
>a situation where villagers know whether they are targeted or not
Not quite the same.

>without anything?
They took over England, didn't they?

It's not an adventurer's job to give a shit. There's simply not enough money on the table for those who do it for gain, simply not enough thrill (the kind Elf Bitch craves) to be garnered for those that do it for "the experience", not enough fame for adventurers into that shit. No one is stopping anyone else from working essentially pro bono like GS but adventurers are generally not saints.

That's French Norman.
Danesmen are the vikings and they just pillage and rape.

It's the same.

>That's French Norman.
No, from 865 onward the Danes actually went to England as conquerors, and they did take quite a bit of land.

No. When you know you can just go about your business and no one will bother you, you will go about your business.

>So, if I get this right, then the Goblin Slayer goblins are a purely parasitic race. They have no females and cannot procreate without other races.They steal women and keep them in their caves for continuous rape until the women expire and so maintain their numbers.
But they leave no males alive. In fact, they annihilate entire settlements, save for whatever females they steal. That means, they leave their slaves no means of reproduction, and they must therefore run out of females on a regular basis.

Dude, you just described the human race.
They come, kill the males, fuck the women. They take what they want without asking if they have the power to do so.

Did you just imply that women are not humans?

If the goblins take over a sizeable portion of land you eventually send the army and high ranked adventures over, any rebelious feelings will be muted by needing the army to see off the goblins. It's not like countries immediately fall when their enemies use pillaging and burning the countryside as a tactic, which is usually used as a stratergy to bring out the enemy forces to battle rather than lift a siege or divert forces from elsewhere, because the time lag before the country starves means that an army has enough time to finish whatever siege they were doing and then turn around to confront you. In this instance they're going to see off the demons and if and when they manage to do that they'll go kick out the goblins from the far provinces.

It's literally just Elf from Dragons Crown. Not saying that's a bad thing, Elf is pure sex.

Pretty much every story based on revenge have nothing to do with ultimate good for everyone, but desires of MC. Batman beating the shit out of Joker doesn't help Gotham City or USA. Spiderman catching some faggot doesn't help new york. Guts trying to fuck up Griffit aren't doing for the sake of helping world, but just for his own desire to do so. Morons from TTGL and Kill la Kill saves world accidently for their own sake. I actually don't remember any manga where MC would save the world, because he want save the world. Not because he want to save the world to be with a girl, not because he want to save the world to be with his friends, just plain "save the world to save the world". So i don't see a problem with motivation of "i'm killing goblins, because i think goblins are more dangerous then retarded overpowered demons that can't finish off humanity". It's more big of a question why Empire haven't removed gobkebab from history.

The average gob is too stupid to not rape girls to death, they need a smart leader to control them and make sure the girls last at least after giving birth to some gobs.

>all this discussion
You fucks realize the reason why GS world is so "unrealistic" with the gob thing is because is literally a D&D game with a jerkass DM's god?

>the land of King Cunt

he was australian?

I don't think Marvel or DC would agree with that.

Actually, no. She is an expy of a SAO's character.

Cnut/Canute. You've got too much cunt on the mind, user.

It's weird. Throughout reading Vinland Saga I never made the connection between Canute and Cnut.

Goblins did have a 2 way portal into their base right? Maybe they have more than one, and with the moon AKA rape base is purely for goblin breeding , probably governed by a higher tier demon to make low-level pests for zerg rushing villages and possibly manual labor.

FPBP

Thats only in goblin slayer other fantasy there is female goblins i think orc isbthe only race without females

Reminder that Elf is worst girl

so what youre saying is that gs is inconsistent

Can't wait for her to get gobbed.

Using Batman and Spider-Man are horrible examples of what you are trying to say.

He hates Goblins. He doesn't kill them because he enjoys the act of killing them, he kills them because he enjoys the thought of there being no more goblins.

Read Re:Monster.

Imagine living for thousands of years, and still being flat.

>Imagine there's no goblins.
>It's easy if you try.
>No caves full of rapists,
>no gob-moon in the sky.

>Imagine all the people, living life in peace. Ah haa!

>they leave their slaves no means of reproduction
>There can be no goblin heartland.
>The goblins cannot have come from the moon
Their forward parties down on the planet might be too rough with the captives.
They can ship elves and females of other races with long lifespan on the moon where more experienced gobs take better care of breeding sows, preventing them from expiring.
>be an elf
>get captured by gobs
>transported via [Gate] mirror artifact to the moon
>proceed to be a breeding sow for little evil midgets for thousands of years
There are fuckload of gobs on the moon, GS and party saw them build siege engines from bones there through the Mirror.
>overestimates the overall effect of the goblins on a large and powerful empire.
user they are basically guerillas shitting in soup of major continental power.
They are annoying in peacetime and can be dealt with easily, but not when your armies are fighting on the frontlines on the other side of the country.
THEN they are suddenly a threat to your backlines.
Being constantly underestimated and snowballing in power under the radar of Gold and Platinum adventurers help gobs too.
If Gob Lord succeeded in capturing CG farm - he would gain a foothold and launch surprise attack on the city, capturing many powerful females and defeating\fucking them is how I assume he leveled up to his position.
Then, after raising numbers and quality of troops, capturing major city would not be out of question.
>That is, "if" they are a threat.
They are, although not an obvious or major one, this place is taken by Maou and Demon Army.
Although Goblins are Demons too.

>A goblins liking goblins is a double-homosexual.
I smell discrimination.

>f the countryside were actually swept up by goblins then the empire would fal
Fucking you again?
Villages described in setting are all WIld-West tier of frontier: country doesn't rely on them too much and they are left to fend for themselves.
I assume some motivation mechanism like exiling third sons or waving taxes is in play.

Empire wouldn't fall from losing worthless villages in the middle of nowhere: it's got it fertile heartland, dedicated to producing staple food army needs to keep fighting Maou.

All humans are brothers, all women are sisters.
They can take elven females, who live thousands of years, to the moon through the portals.
Less aggressive and more experienced goblin shamans and priests then can take care of them so that breeding sows won't expire fast, providing reliable baby-makers for millennia.

Why don't they fend for themselves?

>t. Fantasy
Fuck off with your Mary Sue self-inserts and take your retarded bitches, dragons and unicorns with you.

Goblins rape and kill your family and ruin your brain and mind for life.
go on a quest of revenge to eradicate the evil lil nigs and stop this fate from happening to anyone ever again
>GS is autistic!!!!
Jesus fucking christ

>no gob-moon in the sky.
I bet some scroll can take care of that.
Lie hit it with especially big meteor or [Wish] it to disappear.

>/tg/ hates him, since they're autists who can't suspend their disbelief.
>a board dedicated to plating make believe
>can't suspend their disbelief
I think it might have more to do with the inconsistent nature of the story when viewed by a group that obsessed about world building.
I'm from /tg/ and GS irks me because it's setup like a D&D being run by a 12yo.