Millenial manchildren should get their heads out of their asses already

millenial manchildren should get their heads out of their asses already

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/04/04/mozilla-ceo-resignation-free-speech/7328759/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gib link

Maybe allowing fags to marry has degraded the institution for normal white males.

I love watching women complain now that feminism has thoroughly jammed its jewish boot up their cunts. They actually believed feminism was about freeing them from the oppression of baking cookies and making quilts.

This,

People used to get married at our small local church all the time. Then the gay people, who wanted to get married so badly, all went to the mega churches and fancy Catholic cathedrals to show off how gay they were to everyone. They couldn't even support their local church, while making a joke of the whole ceremony to begin with. Now everyone I know just gets a court house signing because the ceremony isn't worth the effort anymore.

I'm here, you can marry me! please?

Maybe western women should stop being whOres.

>pew research
again? noticing a pattern here...

Fuck off roastie. Technology is making your meatholes obsolete and putting up with your financial burdens and inane drivel and emotional torture is no longer necessary for a complete, fulfilling life.

gee sorry roastflaps, maybe I'd rather sit on my ass and jerk off all day than settle for a bottom barrel whore "who has lived life and just wants a comfy bf now".

Eat shit, go find a nigger to fawn over your unimpressive ass instead.

Yeah, I agree even though I didn’t really care either way about gay marriage I can absolutely see it from the perspective of straight men thinkibg “whi gives a fuck” now that marriage is, essentially culturally meaningless.

Modern women dont deserve the safety net marriage gives them

>below 6'6
Sorry your nice and all but I have a bf

Only an idiot is marring to a western whore.

marriage is an unfair contract for one of the two parts of a marriage, the man. The obligations and rights of such contract are simply not worth it

solve that problem and men will marry again

women are the problem you stupid nigger.
saged.

Exactly. Why would I get married if my hypothetical wife could at any point decide she wants to burn some coal with Tyrone, then take my kids and half of my shit?

All feminism has done is project a form slavery that didn't exist onto the family unit so women would become legitimate slaves to the state, ignoring the very essence of their biological being.

You just said three things that have nothing to do with each other

Roasties don't deserve to settle down.

hes right you know

the vast majority of american women are grossly overweight and aggressively feminist

someone screenshot this post

> doesn't actually have bf, just a chad who comes over to fuck her on saturday nights, he'll want to settle down soon she tells herself, he never does

Your three dimension based opinion has been omitted

>oppression of baking cookies and making quilts
>Tfw my grandmother had arthritis
>Couldn't quilt anymore it was so bad
>user get married already so I can teach your wife to quilt
>26
>Tfw no gf for 4 years
>Grammy dies
>Along with her goes a lot of feminine knowledge she never got to pass down
This shit sucks the wax seal off my crapper

Hear, hear

1. young men are not viable as husbands and providers
2. young women are not taken off the market, they waste their valueable youth on hedonism
3. young women don't chose older husbands, the wait for their perfect prince
3. once men become viable as income providers past age 30, women of the same age lose 90% of their female value

Conclusion: it's a catastrophe of the marriage market. The deal becomes nonviable, because of temporal mismatch in the person's value and preferences

We don't need gun control, we need leg control. You women kill more children than guns do, and wonder why no one wants to get with your roastie stank puss long term.

it all makes sense now

Perceptive & based.
Funny also how doubling of family income has done absolutely fuck all to general prosperity. Not many jobs left that can support a household on their own.

>calling women manchildren
I actually prove of this meme.

I am shocked that women don't want to babysit a manchild in addition to their actual children, just shocked

The problem is feminism made women feel like victims every time they didn't get what they wanted. The modern women is used to getting a sexual partner at the swipe of an app but can't figure out why she can't find a "good man" for the long term. Good men are hard to come by and the internet has turned dating into a cesspool of roasties, Chad and normies.
Additionally, men get little out of marriage anymore. Maybe the shame of being unmarried at 40 is a pressure, but do us men really get anything else? Divorce is common and we lose half our shit. Meanwhile the woman gets the shame of divorce but a boatload of money. Women risk nothing in a marriage.

> He thinks he can tell a pussy has been used before.
> t. kissless virgin

>get their heads out of their asses already
and stuck it up some bitches ass to carry her around while she lays back? All just for some fishy pussy.
hell no!

It should make it easier since literally all you need to do now adays to be in the top 1% of dating material is for a woman not to be a slut and for a man to have an ok job and you are then an ultra Stacy and ultra Chad compared to how completely JUSTed most millennial are.

That's because they didn't so much double family income.
They doubled the supply of labour over a period where the demand for labour didn't double, which suppressed wage growth for all workers.
It is thanks to women entering the workforce that they can't afford to live on their own, and men no longer can afford to live on their own.
But the way that the boomer generation proposed to overcome this of course, is to ((("go to university and get an education"))), only to find a bunch of Marxist (((lesbians))) who rule the roost. Not the boomers fault, they bit the bait is all.

install firefox hans
also learn the magick of this command
convert -colors 255 +dither

You won't find a ton of people more anti-fag than yours truly but, while I do think that is a factor I think it is a fairly minor factor here.
Straight men are extremely logical and the insane amount of risk(financially speaking and otherwise) and pros and cons one could list in favor of getting married looks more ominous by the day, IMO. Keep in mind I 100% still intend to get married and have a family but, if I were not religious I am fairly certain my plans would be different(I think).
Anyway, if it's (programming) or not, the % of women who seem "trustworthy"(for lack of a better word) seem to be in sharp decline or at least that is the perception that I have(thx for helping a bit in this regard, pol!!).

There's a cutting tool in Windows 10 btw, lets you draw the frame of the screenshot around what you want to cap

but we can't base society on the 1%, we have to make it work based on how the 99% ACTUALLY ARE.

>2018
>supporting fagfox

>Women have been brainwashed by progressives to see raising children and caring for their partner, a natural source of joy for every era that humans have existed, as now a thing of shame and subjugation.

I don't want it to be like this Sup Forums. The 2 sexes aren't supposed to be so hateful and antagonizing. We literally can't exist without each other.

> supporting corporate shit other than firefox

It's my favourite thing, I have it attached to the windows bar, and I don't even save the images, I just Ctrl-V the cut area into the Sup Forums comment window.

no screenshot for you

When you see first world cuties willingly hook up with third world scum while you are supposed to work your ass off to support the system set against you eventually your views change

these threads only serve to redpill ppl, OP

i'm convinced these threads are secretly MGTOW psyops

>they dont know
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/04/04/mozilla-ceo-resignation-free-speech/7328759/

>go find a nigger to fawn over your unimpressive ass instead.

sorry to break it to you, but niggas are the ones who deflowered her and turned her into a massive roastie. It's white men's duty to take care of them

>fags are arseholes
everyone knows

Come to SEA, shits still pure here even women are praised if their spouse comes from oversea.

>Links article about women being the reason for lower marriages as of recent
>"Young men find it more beneficial to opt out of couple-dom entirely."
>Men get your head out of your ass
>Somehow it's a man's fault for not wanting to marry a money siphoning meat flap.
I swear to God I'll get on my kangaroo and kick some cunts

be my guest, I wouldn't even speak to such animals.

That's fucking sad

Jews man...

they need to provide these for free in prisons.

No ty

New Janitors are removing threads that go against their personal agenda.
>New Janitors are removing threads that go against their personal agenda.

Yeah, calling women womanchildren would be redundant

>he can’t
>t. the actual virgin

Has there ever anything backfired as hard a feminism?

it's not even that, how am i supposed to compare with guys like this?

^this
Let the rage flow anons. The time is now.
Seek higher paths in your waking life.
Bust kino nuts in more efficient ways and leave the idiocy behind.

Gyus like that are hardly the norm

Criminality in women is also on the rise. All the good women are already married and taken, and the crowd of women that are left are turning to drastic measures in order to find pleasure. If they want marriage back, then gender roles need to also change back to the old ways.

Then why would anyone want to leave?

^this guy gets what the driver really was

Because when you leave, you can take the one you used.

Yeah fucking Jews

that fucking jap put SJWs to mod the fucking Sup Forums
mother fucker

Ayyy, German user's going in !

the absolute state of western women

>then take my kids and half of my shit?
and the house, and the car, and monthly payments for her, and child support per kid, etc.

modern marriage is a scam for men, don't fall for it

I sit here beaming in pride at my fellow pol brethren who see modern wymimm and marriage for the bullshit it is. We are many men of many nations gathered together in this forum to discuss with healthy debate the issues of thevday. As in all healthy banter, good natured ribs and disagreements are present. But when we are unified, it is a beautiful thing.
TL;DR: Fuck marriage

based

it's ironic, I used to be a chad in high school and after.
Then I got hitched with a literal sociopath who ruined my ability to trust women.

>he actuallly cannot tell

What it like not ever having sex?

>It's woman's fault!
>it's gays fault!
>It's totally not my fault that instead of having a good job or getting fit I shitpost on Sup Forums and call people niggers all day, that's not why I'm a 30 year old virgin!

Soon...soon I will have my robo-wives.

>implying people arent niggers, and they arent a real problem.

Unless you've caught a rare trad girl in your teens, if you want kids, just get a surrogate. Playing the dating game in 2018 with western women is stupidly risky excercise.

>We literally can't exist without each other.

We won't.

you're racist

>huge spike in crime
>then no more crime

And?

People just need to get pushed into taking on more responsibilities. I very likely would have dropped out of college and swallowed in mediocrity in my late teens if the thought of disappointing my parents didn't keep me going. Transitioning from being an apartmentfag to a home owner has pushed me to be a way more capable and competent man because I take the time to learn to build and fix shit the correct way and actually so it now instead of calling my landlord like a cuck and bitching thst it took him a few days to come by and fix the dishwasher or whatever.

People just need to get nudged in the right direction instead of being allowed to dick around "finding themselves" throughout their 20s and 30s. 13 year olds can work a job and head a household if the circumstances demand it, and millenials soy people are humans like any other they've just never been forced to grow the fuck up. Lazy parenting and low societal expectations I guess?

>actually believing women care about a decent income until they hit the wall.

This is due to the pussification of men. Every fucking tv show and disney movie teaches boys how to be nice boys. And girls say what a gud boy.
Guy tries what society says and fails epicly. Give her agency they said...the biggest turnoff for a woman is when the male suitor tries to give her agency. Treat women like children and you'll be far more successful.
They dont want roses. They want to feel tingles when some man walks up and tells her youre gonna be my fuckdoll tonight.

Also easy divorce marriage laws, female friendly child custody judges, and social media temptation has made marriage riskier than ever for a man

Women didn't really WANT to work. They just wanted the freedom to choose of what to work if they wanted to. It backfired astronomically.

>one guy can support an entire family
>double the labor; half the wages

It's now becoming where women now HAVE to work and get half pay.

>bland shitposting about incel neets
Keep up that projection, the tell is too funny

Anyone else noticed a significant rise in pre-material children being born in couples who aren't married? I'm only 27 and I've noticed a shit load of people from my old High School now have kids despite the fact they aren't married. I wonder if it is the same everywhere else.

> Her cats understand.

>getting fit
sweet summer child. Only homos care about each other's pecs
>good job
haha the one I spent almost a decade getrong educated for only to be replaced by niggers and robots?
great.

wake up you deluded fuck

>actually thinks a virgin pussy and a deflowed pussy are impossible to tell apart.
>calls others virgins for knowing different.
Dude.

Women think "work" consists of talking so you have half the workforce competing for the "sit at a desk and sometimes at a table and talk" jobs and then they wonder why supply outstrips demand for their services and they make shit wages.

that story was genuinely sad

The fact all these men are going out on their own, buying their own houses and shit and living alone shows there is no babysitting to be done. Try again you fucking retard.