Blocks your path

>blocks your path

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/hunter-college-lisa-s-palmer-dropout-dorm-room-eviction-manhattan-lawsuit-826886
foxnews.com/us/2018/03/01/college-files-eviction-lawsuit-after-dropout-refuses-to-leave-dorm-room.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How could she NOT block my path? Jesus look at her sheer mass.

powerful picture

Wonderful development. Let all niggers do this. The University Industrial Complex needs to be destroyed. If all these affirmative action niggers demand free food and rent they will bankrupt it even faster.

How does these dorm rooms work?
Are they free for all students?

>Go to college
>Immediately drop out
>Refuse to move out and if anyone tries to kick you out claim racism+brutality
Fucking genius. I thought blacks were dumb?

No they cost a lot of money for a student.

jesus christ she looks like she's about to turn 40. what the hell is wrong with America? Please tell me she isn't 20.

In Europe they're free (for poorfags) or very cheap.

/thread

Europe isn't one country, nigger. Speak for yourself. We pay rent for our dorm and they're not "very cheap".

>evicted tenant refuses to leave
don't you have sheriffs for this

Black women are disgusting
>inb4 someone posts the handful of pictures of not completely overweight black women

her fat deposits could last her months if she had water

>Calls police
You want free housing? Join the rest of the niggers in "county housing"

Define not "very cheap" poorfag.
You probably go to a scam "school" because you're too dumb.

She’s part of the #Resistance now.
Black POWAAAAAH!

reminder: its a fatal error to assume niggers are anything other than wildlife

>82% that's fucking absurd.

>bankrupt
Only state schools. private schools are sitting on BILLIONS: theatlantic.com/business/archive/2013/09/is-harvard-so-rich-that-it-should-literally-be-illegal/280002/

>slightly comfier than a prison cell
>wants to stay there forever
Wait, does this mean we can incarcerate all blacks without a fight if the cells are a little bit comfier? Take my taxes!

This is a hard redpill even for people who call blacks niggers on the reg
It's a lot easier to call some "the shitiest human" because it still admits they are human
The truth unfortunately is becoming harder and harder to ignore

Based. She is living rent free and is btfo greedy Jewish landlords. What is your excuse? Free market supporting retards.

400 - 500EU, we don't really have dorm rooms.

Refuses to leave womb.
Laxatives and douche it out.
"Silly person. Your place is on skid row".
Good luck getting the £90,000 +
Also shows the life skills of those running the place.
Is she from Zimbabwe or SA? Because a real person should be living in that room (once it's been deloused and sterilised).

lel

That's very cheap.
Compare it to renting half of an apartment.

Well what are they waiting for? Remove her and make room for someone who actually wants to do well at college, the presumptuous, self-entitled nigger should go out and get a job if she can't be bothered to study.

>Remove her
But, that's racist!

They're market priced. Just as expensive for what you get (if not more) as renting a house or apartment.

Kind of redpilled desu.
Abusing the Marxist university system.

Ohh nooo those poor jews paying her rent.. God bless those kind souls...whatever will they do??? Hopefully, they are not racist bigots and kick her out!

So brave!

Holy shit that's an entire 3 room apartment here.
At my university living in a dorm costs around 500 PLN monthy, or about 120 EU. They put you in a 3 person room though, so most people choose to rent something else (it's around 160 EU for a one person room).

>30+ replies
> no one posts link not even op
newsweek.com/hunter-college-lisa-s-palmer-dropout-dorm-room-eviction-manhattan-lawsuit-826886

I'm disappointed pol

most black women end up looking like over sized potatoes here

taze her and drag her out.

it's almost more scary to know there are people out there who find this kind of "thing" attractive...

According to nogs they were the original Jews, seems they still have the traits in the genes

>it's almost more scary to know there are people out there who find this kind of "thing" attractive...
Those are called black "men"

disgusting

Typically they’re more expensive and smaller than an apartment and you’re forced to live in them for at least 1-2 years if you attend that school. It’s also lumped in with a mandatory food plan which has a huge overhead cost component for mediocre food.

My life vastly improved when I was able to move into an apartment and buy my own food.

She T H I C C Hans

They're 3x the cost of a two bedroom apartment that's only one bedroom big and you have to share it with another person. You also get access to dorm facilities such as a cafeteria with an expensive meal plan that you're forced to pay for.

haha the fact that she is 32 makes it so much better.

thanks for the link

I live near D.C.

It is accurate.

Why is it black women who are horridly obese? Is there any explanation for why this is a trend?

there's a difference between thicc and morbidly obese, idiot.

Fried chicken and gas station burritos

Yes, but why is there such a disproportion compared to the rest of America?

Black men encourage it. I know a young very thin in shape black girl and she constantly complains her ass isn't big enough and she wishes she was "curvier" Black culture literally promotes fat women, and considering black men will fuck anything with a pulse the women just get fatter and fatter.

Niggers are really dumb

they fell for the thic meme

not really, they are as cheap as any other rental in the area

>don't you have sheriffs for this
The sheriff will set up a perimeter and keep you posted.

SQUATTERS RIGHTS!!!!!!

could have tidied up if you're gonna be in the news tee bee aich

food stamps

unless you get these two cops: A clam white cop and a black man who really hates black kids.

We call it the B.I.T.H. Method.

They have two words for it "Soul Food"

>they're so poor that they can't afford food and will starve on the streets
>they're so poor that they can't afford healthy food and thus become obese

It is fucking impossible to evict a tenant in NY. The tenant can just get some cheap lawyer to drag the case through court and they will squat for a year! The whole time you will be paying property taxes on the house.

It’s even worse if they get what’s called a medical injunction where they say they have an injury and then you have to wait for them to find a place to live before you kick them out.

If they could do that, (cheap) dorms would be full of NEETs.
If they don't move out, they get a warning and then a second warning and then the police comes to physically remove them from the premises and arrest them if they go back in. Stuff that's in the room usually gets moved to storage, and the bill for the movers and for the storage goes to the defendant. If he or she can't pay, stuff is usually auctioned off.

I know because my brother used to work in apartment administration. He got some good speakers really cheap that way.

They abuse the system.

How are there even landlords with these laws?

Powerful.

How about you post the archived linked you fucking retard.

Because they lack impulse control? Rational and critical thinking skills? Basic intelligence on consumption vs output? I mean that's just a few, there's also victimization mentality, lack of self respect and responsibility, a fake cube of reality framed by Hollywood and liberal journalism that absolves the nigger of his guilt based on the theory of institutionalized racism as a crutch for their cultural failures as a species. This list will never end btw. The self loathing and lack of self esteem when they see fit and pretty white women who they know they'll never compare to exemplified by young black girls wanting parents to buy the white barbies and white dolls even though they can't racially relate they instinctively associate that with true beauty and after they are grown their self loathing increases.

burn

Why are there white women sleeping with niggers? Some people are retarded.

Because being a landlord is essentially free money and many parts of the country have no Niggers to deal with

>tee bee aich
Don't do that

Maybe she thinks if she stays for four years, the school will have to give her a common-law diploma

I suppose it's easier in student dorms as the contract usually says one has to be an inscribed student to be able to live there. Once you drop out, finish or get expelled, the law is pretty straightforward saying you have no right to be there. After all, those rooms are partly subsidized.

*crocs your path*

Why is it free money?

>inb4 someone posts the handful of pictures of not completely overweight black women
but the handful of hot ones, are REALLY hot, and 9 times out of 10, conservative. it's what happens when the ugly monster nogs bully you for not being a repulsive black liberal.

I think she did. She moved all her shit from the floor to the desk and her chair, which are now completely unusable.

Why are those negresses always so angry-looking?

Man you guys really like cherry picking narratives.

she's 19

There aren’t that’s why New Yorkers are always complainign about the lack of middle class housing. There are two types of buildings new ones which are only rented out to the super rich with rent charging 3,400 for a studio where the tenants are so rich they won’t squat.

Or older houses where the rent is grandfathered in. Basically in the 70s-80s and early 90s people were desperate to rent out their houses so they had open ended rent agreements where the rent stopped going up so some middle class people are living under their grandparents rental agreements and paying a low amount.

These guys would be crazy to break their rental agreement by not paying.

Anything else is torn down for new housing nobody wants to make middle class or affordable housing in NYC.

The absolute unit

I'll give you a dollar if you smell the seat when she leaves.

>mess on the desk

Welcome to Wakanda

Just threw up a little bit.

The school has given her an eviction notice, and is suing her for 90k. She has been there for TWO FUCKING YEARS
foxnews.com/us/2018/03/01/college-files-eviction-lawsuit-after-dropout-refuses-to-leave-dorm-room.html
They are trying to evict her and NINE others from the dorms. The absolute state of that school....

Came to post this

nobody wants to deal with african sheboon. Better leave that to room to her, its already spoiled by her feces all over the place, the stench will never dissipate.

Holy fuck she is 32?! Jesus christ, this makes it even more hilarious.

So this middle aged nigger decided to get free housing, she was going to apply for college, drop out, and just squat in the room? Thats friggin great. What a retard, I hope someone records her chimpout after the cops take her out by force after the lawsuit.

This is actually quite funny, wonder if it's like California where you pretty much are unable to kick people out

Does she just never leave? Can't they just change the locks when she leaves to go out and do something?

150 - 170 € a month in Paris/Lyon/Lille/Marseille

Gotta leave sometime, those dorms don't have bathrooms/showers. Simply wait for her to go and take a shit and change the locks. If she goes to run an errand and get groceries, remove all her shit and change the locks.

They're just scared because American colleges are very liberal places and she's gonna play the racism/sexism card, they know it.

Liberal culture in a nutshell, you bend over backwards to appease blacks, fund their entire lives, let them bend the rules every chance they get, give them grades they didn't earn (seriously, this is a thing, every nig at my college would turn in a 1 page essay when the assignment was 10+ pages and get an A because of
"muh cultural disadvantages"), get free housing, free food, etc..... then it's still never enough, they'll call their providers racist and demand even more shit. Niggers are a black hole, no matter how many unearned advantages and free shit you give them, they'll never climb out of the gutter. They'll simply claim oppression, bite the hand that feeds, and beg for more.

Not here, it is sometimes cheaper to find a apartment in city and share it with few other people than paying for dorm. And it is much more comfortable.

I can't blame her. dorm rooms are super comfy.
r8 my dorm room faggots

Messy but comfy

No swastika on the wall/10