Are chinks the new Spanish Conquistadors?

Are chinks the new Spanish Conquistadors?

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/article/1521076/afro-chinese-marriages-boom-guangzhou-will-it-be-til-death
youtube.com/watch?v=YGJSDpqkO8U
youtu.be/oC_VPXkGxBE
youtube.com/watch?v=xD1nDGeiSAs
youtu.be/o1VmEB8M5WI
youtu.be/EzvvKvTPj9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

r/asianmasculinity is on the move

>Mixing the IQ and autism of Asians with the savagery of blacks
Christ what will we do

>YELLOWED.COM

Aside from jewish racemixing propaganda, whats the deal with wanting partner and children looking totally different than you?

They have been taking over western economies for the past decade while also colonizing Afrika.
Chinks will be the next Conquistadors

Thank God. I can deal with a bunch of half chink nigger mudbloods. I was worried for a second the Chinese would have the brains to actually wipe out the natives when they start colonizing, but they are falling into the old Spanish trap.

Soon enough they will have an underclass of half negro blood citizens, and an upperclass of bleached, mostly Russian wealth nobility.

how can t'challa compete against BCB (Big Chinese Brain)?

What does a half nigger/chinese even look like?

So Africa is becoming China and Europe is becoming Africa, but China gets to stay China. They really do have higher IQs than whites

Females are hard to come by in China.
This has actually become a necessity in some regions to import women.
Or you will be forever alone.

Thanks to their 1 child policy.

A chigger or, in other words, a Philippino.

Chinks are going to conquer the world with Blasian mongrel armies. Screenshot this post.

There is a visible disgust on the face of a Chinese person when a nigger is within a mile of them. The number of Chinese men clamoring for africoons is about as high as a nigger's IQ

Si.

I don't think all those chink males working in Africa without female companionship give a fuck, pussy is pussy

the future is golden, also higher IQs

I seriously just give up

Just take the white race I don’t give a shit anymore

This+1

I can absolutely confirmed, at least 90% of Chinese, including both men and women, do NOT want to mate with Blacks, at all!

No. They haven't 'conquisted' anything.
They just go abroad along with all the Chinese government observers who watch them.
And what's with all the nose picking? Just stop it, at least poos use the loo over here.

How did Japan evade direct European control/influence and colonization?
I've heard a theory that it was because after the Opium Wars between anglo-french forces and China where the chinese were annihilated and their summer palace burned down, you japanese adopted our system and our weapons instead of trying to go against the western world. Which was the reason for your dominance in the pacific and eastern asia for the decades to come.
Is that a viable theory?

What about Europeans? (Not americans, specifically Europeans)
How are we viewed? Are the chinese still upset about the opium wars?

It is male workers in Africa dipshit

EL CINEGRO is real, save your lives.

CHINKED.com

Could have been many factors.
Like their trade alliance with the Netherlands made them one of the most advanced Asians they quickly adopted and copied cannons and muskets, engine technology etc.

And it was also for the Dutch in their best interest to keep that silk trade and tea flowing.

They were influenced a lot by western culture mostly inventions and attire.

la creatura

>What about Europeans? (Not americans, specifically Europeans)
Oh we absolutely LOVE White Euros, especially Eastern Europeans such as Russikis, Ukraines...etc. I'll take them and East Asian women over anyone any day!

>Are the chinese still upset about the opium wars?
Yes, which is one of the old motives to encourage people better themselves.

Kek, nice baitpic user.
>Yes, which is one of the old motives to encourage people better themselves.
So I heard. I also heard that it was used extensively for propaganda purposes during the Mao regime and even today, but less obvious.

Question are Taiwanese still rustled by the colonization attempt in the 17th century by the Dutch.
Even though it kinda failed miserable.

Yeah, but still no, moron. Fulfilling sexual need(such as prostituting) is not equal to want marriage and family.

I hate those Chinese laborers who marry Sub-Saharan women

They actually knew their children would be discriminated for dark skin and low IQ. But they couldn't help. That's like their only chance of passing down theri DNA. And they took it

>chinese upper class marry white russians
>chinese upper class mainly white within few generations

>.webm

I wonder how SJWs would feel about it.

Russia is being colonized by Chinese, I'm not even kidding.
They're just richer and there's too many of them, especially single men.

Trust me, the ugandan government hates it just as much as you do.

scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/article/1521076/afro-chinese-marriages-boom-guangzhou-will-it-be-til-death

youtube.com/watch?v=YGJSDpqkO8U

China got blacked

Kek. No matter how much the other races try, whites always end up on top.

This wont stop the problem, only delay colapse.

Represed virgin rage will be reason behing Chinas doom.

To add on the comments here, an east-west alliance should be formed to erase niggers and everything between Turkey and Burma from existence.
兩個文明一起

betabucks getting used up russian roasties or BREACHING africa

what's so bad about this?

It won't cause collapse.
It just sucks big time for this generation of males.
Probably will bring some big social problems sure.

Bitch it is literally happening whether your dumbass likes it or not

khoisans

The Eurasian identity is considered quite favorable in China
Those men seeking Russian wife should've already taken that into consideration
An upgrade, if you must

One of our most popular actress is Uyghur, an Eurasian ethnic group (East-Iranian/Mongloid)

Not as bad as you initially think.

Why do Chinese prefer Slavs over Germanics and Meds? Is it purely for aesthetical reasons? They do know Slavs are the niggers of the white people, right?

>TFW not chink

>literally happening
Yeah, like maybe only 5%~10% of overall numbers, maybe even less.

What's the matter?Mad about your Chinese masters don't love your blackass? American Blackboi? You're fucking deluded if you really believe all blacks gonna be chinked or all chinese gonna blacked, idiot.

No they're just doing that the rich white fucks been doing for centuries. Its a privilege of bourgeoisie to buy any twat they want.

They are the new Spanish influenza

A disease that needs to be cut from society

No I am happy Africans are getting replace by you tiny dicked gooks. Keep crying incel.

Ukranian woman are vastly superior to Eruo woman

speaking from experience

Do you really don't know, or...?

Either way isn't it quite obvious
1 Historically/Geological reasons
2 Those men try to appeal as providers; this works better with relatively poorer and less "progressive"countries

they have been legally taking over the world for decades now just by buying any available land, i hear Australia's city centers can be ghost towns because asains own the buildings but don't live there

I think it's because slavs look slightly more asian than Germanics and Meds. "sharper" nose (for lack of a better word), very slightly more slanted eyes, and in general a slight facial pull towards asian features.

Kek.

Probably. I just think it is strange that if you’re elite you pick second best instead of best.

Like this? Apparently shes blasian.

I'd shit my pants for real
They'd be heading your way

Not gloating, just real sad

While this is true, you have to take into consideration that there is a massive gender imbalance in china due to the one child policy so there are alot of Chinese men who have no hope of getting a chinese woman no matter what. There simply aren't enough women in China.

Your chart is exactly why we need to unite to control and subjugate all of them. They're fucking breeding out of control, and Islam being an inherently violent and controlling religion doesn't help either.
None of us can do this alone.

Would fug

Worth it if they miscegenate with Africans. They won't breed with chink women so they'll just bring the average IQ of Africa up.

Wish they'd stay out of Russia tho.

+ as you've probably understood, they come to Europe by the millions demanding gibs (free stuff) and have a higher birthrate than European natives.
I think you're smart enough to put those two factors together and witness the result if things continue to be the way they are.

>One of our most popular actress is Uyghur, an Eurasian ethnic group
Yes, user, I see you're a man of culture as well.
youtu.be/oC_VPXkGxBE

>second best instead of best
I wouldn't want a western woman either. Would rather go for Russian if I had to choose.

Flag checks out.

Yeah, like that. They don’t inherit the slant eyes, but do inherit a lighter skin and higher IQ, which is great. Best of both worlds, really.

youtube.com/watch?v=xD1nDGeiSAs

Japan didn't really have much anything really worth conquering for. China had tea and silk by the boatload.

Fuck you Hannigger

not too bad
just enter the word "Blasian" in googke

Kill the chinks in your countries and this wont happen.

That silk and tea was worth Billions though.

Like if you send 10 trade ships and only one came back full of silk and tea.

Your return of investment was 100%.

It is also worth mentioning that Japan didn’t need to get conquered because after the Boshin war they happily went along with Western demands. China wasn’t so willing and got bullied into submission by the English.

youtu.be/o1VmEB8M5WI
youtu.be/EzvvKvTPj9U

>BCB

L E L

Correction, Mao is one of the most stupid motherfuckers in history.
Not the 1.3 billion chinese.

They went along with it like the degenerate sheep that they are.

Don't try and deny that you chinks are also run by Jews, because you most certainly are.

Mao used population control to weed out the genetic lemons. It worked, thats why China is ascending. For a bunch of Nazi larping manlets you guys cant see a true NatSoc government for what it is.

>You chinks
Are you blind? Look at my flag.

Yea and you are not gonna comply when the red guard stands there with a gun to your face.
Or a ticket to "labor fun camp"

don't even try to argue with these American/Mexican shills

They spam the same image (srsly search it) all day for months and all they do is call you a chink when you disagree with them

They'll just be smarter at killing each other.

Fucking christ, you're right.

>They spam the same image (srsly search it) all day for months

But you are a chink. Same with like 40% of the posters ITT. You post the same threads over and over to try and get whites to view you as "cool" or respect you. All the while you flood into their countries and steal/subvert them from within.

六四天安門事件

remember to take your meds