Protestants think that the catholic church corruption justifies leaving and destroying the church created by christ

>protestants think that the catholic church corruption justifies leaving and destroying the church created by christ
LOLLL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0
youtube.com/watch?v=G1o4V6gxXpk
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI
youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/12/18/did-historical-jesus-exist-the-traditional-evidence-doesnt-hold-up/?utm_term=.4b39557521e5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, i sure love paying money to get rid of my sins so the guy in the golden robes in rome who claims to speak with the voice of god can build himselft a palace to compensate for his tiny dick.

>the church created by Christ
>not the Antichrist institution created by Arian Constantine (2 Thess 2:3-4)
LARP harder, idolator.

Believe on the true King for the redemption of your sins while you still have time. (Romans 10:9)

Still doesnt justify it. Corruption could have been fought in other ways

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

catholic server /bkXHBgq

The first pope was decreed by Emperor Justinian. 1260 years later Pope Pius was defeated during the French Revolution ending Papal supremacy. Pic related.

lol, no one righteous did anything about it so....bye bye!

>For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Jesus founded the Catholic church that goes against most of his teachings LOL

Just look at state of countries that adopted protestantism, like england and sweden. Gay trans female bishops. Muslim prayer rooms in churches. Crucifixes removed from churches to avoid offending these muslims.

From the other hand there are some prots in usa thatvliterally beaten their kids to death because they read in old testamend 'spare a rod spoil the child'

You dont pay for confession. I dont even give any money cuz i dont like what the vatican is doing. Still get all dem sacraments every week.

Gunna fry up some fish today since its friday and cant eat meat. Not beer battered this time. Crispy breading instead.

I was raised like this not eating meat on friday.
I didn't even stop it when I went edgy atheist.
Religious again and still doing it.

The power of rituals really is awesome.

That's why we need female priests to perform gay wedding ceremonies. Fuck the papacy amirite

>ywn have a yandere christian gf

christfags are fags

Satan created Catholicism. Literal antichrists and child molesters. You worship Mary ultimate sin.

>global pedophile club known as the catholic church thinks Baptists weren't around before their church

Orthodoxy > cathocucks

post those hilarious baptist memes

Catholicism is a literal cannibal and pedo cult

I don't have any saved currently. But I know that wherever there's four Baptists there's bound to be a fifth
Get it?

I very much prefer my religion run by my countrymen who speak my language and live in my culture over some foreign dudes in Rome.

I would not be surprised if your next pope wasn't even white.

I don't remember christ telling us to worship his mother.

> There is corruption inside the Catholic church
> Therefore let's create 900 different Protescuck sects

The problem isn't just the corruption, that's a symptom of the Catholic Church teaching un-Biblcial, Satanic doctrines like works salvation, purgatory, worshipping saints, and baby baptism.

Come on lad, if you're going to call out Protestants then at least supply an argument instead of memeing. To defend the word of God you must first study it and understand it.

>Church created by Christ
>That's us, the Catholics, just believe us, really
>By the way we diddle kids

It's ironic because many of the Catholics on Sup Forums live in predominately Protestant countries, y'know the first fucking world.

Take a look at pic related, now take a look at a map of the third world.

Guess what Limey, as soon as Chuck kicks the bucket, his son is going to turn England back to Catholicism. Goodbye church of England, hello full communion with Rome.

And it's important to note that these majority Catholic nations are in no way any better than Europe, corrupt Mexicans gore people on camera for example. If something like that happened in the UK and was released online, there would be national outrage.

Actually the oldest church is the Anglican Church, Jesus Christ went to England to preach and the oldest Christians are in England

Papists are animals, look at your map not a single area in that map is settled by humans

sounds like Catholics support internationalism

If the catholic church is the one true church and its so important to god would god not have stepped in to keep them in it? Maybe the protestant church is a part of gods plan.

It's been... Protestantism doesnt start with luther.

Amen, they Papist church took everything Christ preached about and threw it in the gutter, papists hate God and they hate Christ but they worship their false man made doctrine and call the Pope father

It's not my fault most Catholic nations are third world shitholes, maybe if the Pope wasn't so mentally deranged he'd be able to help out. But all he's actually doing is rejustifying Orthodoxy and Protestantism and fuelling the fire by giving sedevacantists more ammunition to use against him.

A fucking second reformation is likely by this point.

>(Matthew 7:21) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.
>(James 2:14-17) "What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead."
>(James 2:26) "For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead."
>(Matthew 5:16) "In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven."
>(John 14:15) "If you love me, you will keep my commandments."
>(1 Corinthians 6:9-10) "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."
Galatians 5:19-21 – Now the works of the flesh are evident which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, out bursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissentions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

Protestantism started with Jesus Christ, he established the Anglican Church, the Romans forced England to convert to Papism, Henry took England back to its roots and away from the Satanic Corruption of Rome

The Catholic Encyclopedia
, “Heresy,” 1914, Vol. 7, p. 261: “
The pope himself, if notoriously guilty of heresy, would cease to be pope because he would cease to be a member of the Church.”

The Council of Florence (A.D. 1438-1445) From Cantate Domino — Papal Bull of Pope Eugene IV
The Holy Roman Chruch firmly believes, professes, and proclaims that those not living within the Catholic Church, not only pagans, but also Jews and heretics and schismatics cannot become participants in eternal life, but will depart “into everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels” [Matt. 25:41], unless before the end of life the same have been added to the flock; and that the unity of the ecclesiastical body is so strong that only to those remaining in it are the sacraments of the Church of benefit for salvation, and do fastings, almsgiving, and other functions of piety and exercises of Christian service produce eternal reward, and that no one, whatever almsgiving he has practiced, even if he has shed blood for the name of Christ, can be saved, unless he has remained in the bosom and unity of the Catholic Church.

THE COUNCIL OF TRENT
Session VI - January 13, 1547 Pope Paul III
Canon 9.
If anyone says that the sinner is justified by faith alone, meaning that nothing else is required to cooperate in order to obtain the grace of justification, and that it is not in any way necessary that he be prepared and disposed by the action of his own will, let him be anathema.

Christ didn't create a church.

Some of his disciples did. But then again one of them also got Jesus killed. Soooooo

Stop memeing

Babylon has Fallen!
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI

Apocalypse 17:8 Fulfilled

Revelation 18:2 Just Happened

Padre Pio: Satan Would “Come To Rule A False Church”
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4

The Beast that Was, and Is Not, Has Returned
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

St. Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes and Antipopes
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

End-Times Temple Of God
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec

Is the World about to End?
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI

3rd secret of Fatima, St. Malachy's prophesies

youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o

youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

Luther tried and you excommunicated him. Reminder Luther never intended to create another church but instead to remove all the Catholic heresies that had been introduced along with its corruption

Anybody who isn't a gnostic that understands jesus was a mythical figure is doing it wrong.

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/12/18/did-historical-jesus-exist-the-traditional-evidence-doesnt-hold-up/?utm_term=.4b39557521e5

I'm not meming the fact that Jesus visited England has been accepted as a Historical fact for thousands of years, even by the Roman cult it's only modern (((historians))) who reject this.

You cannot be a follower of Christ and be a Papist at the same time, there is too much false man made doctrine in the Roman cult

I'll just ignore you and your trolling now.

Is that where he spent his missing years?

Anyone who rejects Christ will burn in the Hellfire and suffer the second death, this is a fact

Still better than Orthodox who think that nationalism is more important than God.

Salvation is only trough gnosis.
t. Achieved gnosis and call tell it's true

Be careful with the MHFM user, I heard a solicitor managed to uncover corruption in the organisation.

It's just common sense, look it up
just accept, the Anglo is the closest to the original adamic race, the continental European has been tainted by foreign animal blood for generations, the Saracens, the mongols everyone raped Europe and has turned you into subhumans, the Anglo is the purest race of human and the direct descendent of Adam

>Believing in this Orphic meme
>Being Christian

Pick one

Catholicism is not Christian.
Hierarchy is anti-Christ.
Mary worship is anti-Christ.

Race is irrelevant in Christianism.

You misspelled mtf trans female priests

And this is why Western Europe is going to fall to Islam, it'll simply be filling the hole left by the rejection of Christianity.

Exactly, there is no race you are man or animal and Anglos are the only race of man on earth, everyone else may appear humanoid but has animal blood, the French for example are not purely human you're mixed with animals. That's why France couldn't create a stable society like England could, your history is one that is full of blood shed, Revolution, civil war, famine, debauchery, a disgusting history of failures, meanwhile England is the most peaceful, most prosperous, most industrious nation in all of history

Fuck Peter
Mary isn’t my god
Down with the unholy Roman paedophile cult.

Seriously though, the Catholic Church is heading in a good direction, even if they’re misguided.

help me user, have can do the same

Who cares about continentals, once Europe is browned it will make it easier for the Anglo to distinguish who is friend or foe, unfortunately continentals can sometimes disguise themselves as Anglos and infiltrate our society

>Hierarchy is anti-christ
Hierarchies are celestial. In hell all are equal.

>Anglos are the only race of man on earth
You half humans don't even have human teeth

I always suffer with this harsh views that everyone outside the catholic church is deemed to hell.
It should at least include all orthodoxxers, copts and orientals (also athiopeans) just everyone with an apostolic succesion.

What do you believe and what do you have tried so far

>christians think that the rabbies corruption justifies leaving and destroying the path created by abraham
LOLLL

I hate pedophiles. The Catholic church is infested with them.

Many of your rabbies are still cancer.

>literally conquered by Saracens
>literally not white because of Saracen blood
>literally created the worlds worst States in central and South America
>literally the sewer of Western Europe
>has to steal Canadian fish just to survive
Why we didn't just declare war on you I don't know, this is why I can never support the liberals all talk and no action

many of your priests are still pedos.

wtf I love protestantism now

Also, indulgences were the result of corrupt individuals, not the church itself. You don't pay for confession.

>Canadian fish

Is Trödö part of your plan?

That's not true but a few surely are.
And of this only a few try to act it out.
And of this only a few actually do it.
And of this sadly a few do it fullblown buttseks.

Still far far away from any norm.

Sweden is an atheist nation
You're lucky we had a liberal homo in power, I wouldnt have just given the RCAF permission, I'd have demanded they not only sink your ships but they flatten your cities

Is Orthodoxy really the final breadpill?

No

>mfw I don't know wtf is happening with fish but I approve of it just because of how it buttblasts the leaf

Yes.

disguesting
almways remember the original reformists wante dto bring the church bakc on path and not to derail her, derailer are hereticcs

catholics
>sheeple
>take money for cleaning up peoples sins
>literally playing god
>march to some shithole desert like 10 fucking times and lose milions of men
>burn people who call you out for your bullshit
>fuck little boys

Hussites
>refuse to tell a lie in the face of death
>give money to the poor
>try not to sin
>beat the greatest military of the time anytime when outnumbered 1:10
>help others to see the truth of god but not force them to adopt your religion
>so great they were used as propaganda by the USSR

>jews believe the torment of exodus excuse them copying glorious babylonian mytho

HOHOHO!

Jesus made Peter the first Pope, so why go against that?

only few if those who got caught get their ass saved
and only few of those who did anything get caught
and only few of those who think actually do
and few of those who feel admit it to themselves
than how come only 'few' are pedos? do you know math? 10^5 = 10000 thats not few at all.

"There is no evidence or atteststion that among the Church Fathers there was a tradition of Mary's death, but since we worship her, let's have her body fly up into heaven."

So basically how do you practice christianity? Being Jesus jewish you do opposite as he says like the leaf does?

false prophet

> Orthodox are Orthodo-

Yes, very secular/atheist but from protestant routes. Isn't it strange how the POZ is the worst in the north-sea area where protestantism took hold, with nations like britain, germany, sweden, etc? Almost like one gave rise to the other. Don't even get me started on the high-church protestant sects over here in the states, which are basically continuations of european protestantism, in contrast with evangelical southerners.

can u smell the gas kike?

No.
Rather maybe 100 of those 200k.

I know way more cases from rabbies taking their hands on children and there are much less rabbies than priests.

Better don't throw stones sitting in a glas building.

The obly reason Bavaria is not blue is because of all the northern german immigrants we have.
They fuck and cuck each other and abort all the time. And if the doctor doesn't allow them they just kill it through excessive alcoholism.

Sure thing bud. Suck that priest's dick.

Who the hell thought those long s's were a good idea

The current c*tholic church needs a radical reworking
First step is to get rid of the Pope,all the idols and all the Saints
Along with Mary,she is not a god and should not be worshiped as a god
Only the father and son deserve worship

>heard
Lies