You wake up one day and find out Anita Sarkeesian has been assassinated

You wake up one day and find out Anita Sarkeesian has been assassinated.
How would you react?

how will they blame this site and Trump

Who?

They’ll find a way. People think there was a grassy knoll shooter so anything is possible.

You need a what?

Small fry

Pour a scotch and toast to the assassin.

I dont

I’d be very, very upset. She was bad enough without being a martyr.

Congratulate the winner of the race.

You need to actually be important in order to be assassinated

>YWN dick her down in her prime 5 years back and make her scream for the patriarchy
Feels bad man

Good riddance.

I dunno man have you seen her channel lately she is beyond irrelevant she gets like max 2k views a vid and her subs are only going down for all intents and purposes she is a nobody. Ive enjoyed her descent into irrelevancy especially since NeoGaf imploded her fanbase has imploded along with it.

Nice try cia nigger plx no shoot dog

Isnt she canadian?

This is probably her posting this as op I'm going to stop giving her yous. Anita I still love you baby hit me up I'll marry you and get you pregnant.

I would be sad, since murder is wrong and I'm not an edgelord.

All she is is a woman that talks about video game feminism, she wouldn't have nearly as much reach if everyone would just stfu about her.

Anita Sarkeesian is fucking based. Don't you dare touch her you glow in the dark nigger.

I would celebrate by playing the most sexist, racist, xenophobic game ever made while getting drunk

She may be irrelevant, but gaming is more SJW infested than ever before. It's pure cancer.

Polite golfclap

Grab the lube and get at it.

Yeah thats silicon valley for ya, only way to fix it would be a tactical nuke on San Fran. That probably wouldnt solve it most creative arts type industies are leftist in nature, leftists make the ideas conservatives make the money and run business.

>Implying I would react

Give it time. She'll think of some ridiculous video idea to piss people off and she'll get rageclicks. Its the same thing with fullMcintosh. They say something unrelentingly stupid and people fire back then victimbucks

Pity there isn't a hell for her to go to.

Why would that affect me? I don't know her. She's just a celebrity to me. I don't like her, but that's all.

I have a better thought experiment. You weak up one day and find out you're on a desert island with Anita after a catastrophe. How would you react? There's no hope for quick rescue just because, so you can practically get away with everything.

wake up*

To late
She is a nobody now
I needed to happen during her peak

oh hey, cool *flips to comics at back of newspaper*

Heat up water for coffee.

>2018
>literally who

can i have her games and system? they looked shitty but they probably look good on the shelfs.

I would pay my respects and shed a quiet tear!

Maybe, but what else can she say? Pretty sure she's already hit every SJW buzzword on just about every franchise. Saying Anita is retarded is like saying water is wet at this point. Maybe im just used to it and a new generation will see her shit for the first time and freak out i dunno.

Prominent Leftists being murdered would be damaging to the Right.

We have to win the political battles non-violently. People like Dylan Roof do far more damage to the Right than the Left. Anyone who disagrees can't into strategy.

Awww damn and hear i was about to buy a dodge charger. Was gonna even spring for the commie crusher bonus pack

Big deal really. The world has gotten so bad that people like her are a dime a dozen.

Hell she's quit video games so she isn't even relevant

Maybe this is how we get feminism to destroy itself.

Uhhh, indifference? Nothing of value was lost and she's a literally who in the greater scheme of things.

But there WAS a grassy knoll shooter. Blaming Sup Forums for her theoretical assassination would be fake news, while the grassy knoll shooter would be real news. Know the difference, glow in the dark.

Feel bad for the guy who just threw away his life on someone who hasn't been relevent in years.

wouldn't care. But she would be used as a martyr and her ideas would, at that point, become like Golden Rules. Wouldn't be good at all

With a shug and an ever so slight sense of smugness

Would mean nothing to me. I would live my life normally.

Literally who

"Man, I hope they desecrated her corpse."

do it!

>I wouldn't even shoot her.

Please stop parroting JP shit. That's not true at all. Creative types are not strictly leftist, they're simply rabid antifa faggots with a takedown mindset who stonewall or attempt to deplatform anyone with conservative ideas. Look up the Tim Soret controversy. He's a faggot who bitched down and submitted to his masters so that he could keep making his game, but the entire faggy lefty game establishment bore down on him in 2017 for a tweet he made in support of GamerGate in 2014 and Zoe Quinn herself tried REALLY hard to drum up controversy and get him blackballed from continuing his project, despite it being the only thing at E3 that looked any good.

This insane, liberal lunacy, upside down, joke world, joke ideology, joke people phenomenon is EXTREMELY new. No one was this "liberal" until only a few decades ago and they most certainly weren't the gatekeepers or the creative geniuses. Jordan Peterson is retardedly wrong about that. A handful of authoritarian, psychotic left wing faggots are "in charge" of this industry now and making it hard for anyone with a conservative opinion to do anything, because they are fucking rabid and insane.

Complete indifference.

Posting in this thread is about how much I care about this human

Another dead Jew?

*shrugs*

not really care at all

lol who cares i'm not Sargoy

>bump-stocks

Never heard of her

This

Were on a 10hr news cycle bruh

Indifference.

>the name of the murderer turns out to be Ian Brandon Anderson, a Sup Forums user who mentioned the possibility of Sarkeesian's murder
>a feminist petition gets 5 million signature to close Sup Forums
>Hiro tries to quell the outrage by releasing the IPs of every Sup Forums user

Indifferently.

Found the new fag

Sad because she dedicated her life to lying

Don't let your dreams remain dreams.

Maybe, I'd have difficulty deciding if the world was a better place or not.