Is the hate towards Islam warranted? Of course...

Is the hate towards Islam warranted? Of course, hatred towards those being pushed into western nations by (((them))) is completely fucked and deserves complete retaliation, but is Islam itself an actual evil in the world? The culture has given the world many things and is usually able to create relatively stable nations given that they aren’t bombarded by western and Jewish propaganda. I’m not looking for some justification of Islam in the western world, I’m looking for reasons to support its very being for the people of the Middle East.

So, Sup Forums redpill me on Islam. No meme, Infowars shit allowed.

Muslims are replacing native Europeans. Is that evil or not, you decide

Thanks for not reading my post. Anyways, Is doing the opposite in the Middle East, or colonization in the past centuries evil or not?

Idk it's up to you to decide

whatever it is, Iran > other muslims

simply because they are Shia and are a priori less barbarous than Arabs or Turks

still shit, though. but it stinks less

I would agree with that. Iranians tend to be a bit more sophisticated and modernized. That maybe why they are always demonized by the media.. There probably isn’t as much incest and inbreeding in Iran.

>but is Islam itself an actual evil in the world
Since thats relative to what you consider good and bad you cant really say. But Islam does teach to stone women to death, endorses pedophilia, and congratulates violence against non-believers as well as death while doing it. Along with that it teaches that non-believers are as good as cattle.
Definitely against every ideology from western countries.

>The culture has given the world many things and
We can agree Islam in the past supported the sciences and math, thats a good redeeming factor. But Islam nowadays is much less open about radical technological advances.
Also, most of the biggest mathematical advances they made can be contributed to Zoroastrians or their descendents forced to change their religion to Islam or be killed. So despite "Islam" having credit on those advancements, it truly wasnt them.

>is usually able to create relatively stable nations
During war times, a religion that avocates violence toward non-believers can be very succesful, now, their history involves a lot of in-fighting and warring times.
Nowadays the nations are running on fossil fuel money. Watch them run out of their large deposits and see their "Stable nations" crumble.

Is the hate towards Islam warranted?

Yes, you moron. What kind of a shit question is that?

Forgot to greentext, but you get the idea. Fuck Islam.

KYS

>Is doing the opposite in the Middle East, or colonization in the past centuries evil or not?
what do you mean? there was no ethnic replacement by europeans in the 19th and 20th century imperialism

what european nation has ethnically replace a middle eastern one?
don't say israel

>Infowars shit
go die in a hole you piece of shit shill, open up your eyes if you want to see the problem with islam. Are you that fucking retarded you can't see their global conquest? Its a total theocracy masquerading as a religion and you are too much of a cuck, or too stupid to just use your damn common sense. JUST LOOK

Islam as a system is not bad for islamic people, but it's bad for us. Very bad for Europeans.
>Islam literally means submission
>Islam is Arab-centric: bow down to Mecca 5x a day, must learn Arabic to read Quran
>traditional European use of pork and alcohol prohibited
Et cetera.

>>Islam is Arab-centric: bow down to Mecca 5x a day, must learn Arabic to read Quran
this is what dumbasses don't acknowledge
islam is just arab imperialism presented as religion to avoid criticism and penetrate in secular nations

Two sentences:
All religions are made up and gods don't matter.
If you need a threat of eternal damnation to make you a good person you're probably a shitty person already.

Ive meet alot of muslims in my day, most of them are quite nice, their values are different but they are basically westerners with less "social progress" i actually tend to agree with them on alot of things mainly because they arent pozzed by PC values, and i also tend to dissagree with them on alot of things mainly because they arent on the same level when it comes to social freedom

Then you have your crazy ass fanatics who will kill their sister if she gets a jobb and thinks the earth is only 6000 years old, these types need to gtfo and go back to fucking sheep in the desert

Most muslims here either work or study, and a larger amount sit on their ass and collect social benefits mainly because they cant get work due to their names and lacking verbal skills but even these people go to school, even if its just to learn swedish and get a degree in math and english (a prerequisite for almost all jobs)

many of them that i have hade actual conversation with want to go back to their homelands but they dont want to live in a war riddled shithole, many of the older ones are bitter about this because they rember when their homelands wherent war riddled shitholes

every culture has its faults, and theyve been through the bombing of millions including children and women, their family, by the west, unwarranted, to be honest im surprised alot of the islamic world has remained so moderate especially syria and iran who are very fond of christians and jews

>Is the hate towards Islam warranted?

yes

I undertstand this point but how much of this could you attribute to Judaism and American-Israeli world police

/thread

>redpill me on Islam
>doesn't realize the mere thought to ask that in a Sharia zone is punishable by death

not much since it happened too way before that

It is evil and it commands its followers to make us to submit to it.
For a while they were just too poor and weak to do anything though.