These ugly goblin fuckers are raping super hot village girls and basically you are fucking stupid

These ugly goblin fuckers are raping super hot village girls and basically you are fucking stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WASsgR5tgMU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keikichi no Suga

How many threads do we need?

As many as there are goblins to slay.

It's not rape if it's Goblins.
youtube.com/watch?v=WASsgR5tgMU

Nazi sourcefagrequest killing mods should go and stay go.

I'm sure one day you too will learn how to use google.

Lurk 2 years, etc etc

personally I have only ever resorted to asking for a manga's source after every single other option short of brute force has failed me, but I still think mods have been overly aggressive at pruning legitimate requests, even the joke ones.

Shows up after a Google image search

I think people have gotten way too lazy. For a long time I would only report (or even tell somebody to do his own research) after checking how difficult it was to find source, and I would always help when the other user posted a screenshot of no results.
But 99% of the time, people are just lazy.

Does it end in the same way as the girls that get raped by the trolls in berserk?

If yes I will eagerly begin reading this manga ASAP.

Oh I agree people on a have gotten ridiculously lazy, but google's image search actually used to be reliable. now there are better alternatives.

In this particular instance it's not hard at all to find source if you've lurked even for a little while and know about the archive. The fact that the guy did ask for source means that he's either fresh off the boat and needs to lurk more and find out about Sup Forums's no spoonfeeding policy, or he's intentionally breaking that rule with no good reason.

Google works in plenty of cases.

You can't stop it. The people in the made in abyss tried to stop it then look what happened, they got an anime and now the threads will never be the same.

Don't fight it, shitposting always uh, finds a way.

Nope. Become yet another generic fantasy with the GS revealed as incredibly handsome. They've even gone all meta with Gods playing D&D.

Never been reliable for me. Use to do all the reverse searches, from here and manually, and only gots results somewhat. Then I asked for sauce, get called a faggot. Then I see people take screen shots showing how fucking easy its but it fucking doesnt work for me for some fucking reason. Its easier to just read everything than ask for sauce here because newfags think its so cool to be some unemployed little shit, watch and read everything, acts superior and call people faggots when they encounter someone who didnt read a new manga or doujin that came out 3 hours ago.

Ugly user strike again.

Damn, you're dumb

Or literally just use any of the other 4+ ways of finding the source.

If you get really desperate you can always save the image and repost on /r/. No point getting mad when it's clearly outlawed on most boards.

That little guy on the left is literally me.

Not all goblins, ok?

Can you imagine a group of goblins protesting outside of the cave, carrying banners saying "protect the environment" and "every razed village is one lost source to rape victims"?

Goblin lives do matter.

*Ugly goblin fuckers are reverse-raping these super hot lady-boys.

The point is that GS is really nothing special. It's incredibly generic and formulatic, not some GOAT work. If you want standard generic fantasy, then yeah, GS isn't bad.

interesting start but generic and unimaginative soon after

Are you trying to imply that guts isn't handsome?

That means a quick check of archive would reveal the thread, or fucking front bloody page of the panda you retarded fuck.

He means, do the girls die by having baby trolls explode out of their stomachs eating? Basically yes.
Also, Guts is incredibly handsome, he's got his own harem going on

Why is this allowed

They know what is good. They know they must have rape.

Who's you?
Is OP saying that Sup Forumsnons are fucking stupid for not getting ou there and raping hot village girls?

It'd never end..

Because goblins arent worth much money to exterminate

That is until somebody finds a way to turn rape into weaponry. Then they will be hunted down as a valuable resource.

SORRY
WE WERE WRONG
WE SHALL CHANGE OUR WAYS
GO BACK TO THE WOODS
LIVE A QUIET LIFE