ITT:

ITT:
>Moments that redeemed a character you hated before
I fucking hated Folgore, such a bitch arrogant character, but then I realised his true Chad nature with this panel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dI6fLQzqFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Folgore was the best. Great Manga that a lot of people don't give a chance

I'm on chapter 89, the general reception to Zatch Bell on Sup Forums seems to be that "if you've read it, you love it, otherwise you wont have ever heard of it".

Folgore best moment ever still the Hippopotamus

The main cast + rivals is pretty likable, the only big miss is the final villain

No it isnt. This shit was all over toonami, fuck off with trying to give a synopsis on the people of Sup Forums

Well you're a fag, because folgore was great since the first moment he appeared.
Never now then never I guess
youtube.com/watch?v=-dI6fLQzqFs

>Chad
>>>/reddit/

Not him, but Chad came from lookism and the misc forums originally but is now part of chan culture

>part of chan culture
Not part of Sup Forums culture.

>but is now part of chan culture
go back to Sup Forums please.

Sup Forums culture would be GAR

Best page.

This.
When he did his first appearance I thought he would be the usual uber-powered shonen clichèd antagonist.

Now he's kinda my husbando

>This out of sync with Sup Forums
Lurk more, normie.

>normie
I appreciate your subtle irony.

I've got to read this if this guy is the villain

ur literally gay op folgore was the best character in the series

I can agree, however it didnt feel like that prior to this moment
>ur

He's the villain of an arc.

Read Medaka anyways,its good.

Damn, agreed. Its a shame his eyes look really concerned in the bottom left rather than having conviction

I'd be concerned too if i know im about to go HAM and burn my bro to death to see whose better

No, that was absolute trash! That guy was only interesting and likeable when he was a villain. In fact you wanted him to win against Medaka and her boytoy because the heroes were simply that annoying.

However when they made him an anti-hero and tried to explain how he was just misunderstood and a good guy, his whole character became lame and trash.

Instead of being a villainous asshole that you wanted to win because he was such a good villain, he became this lame pathetic guy that lamented over how pathetic how was and how he could never win. Win they tried making him a hero of sorts, everything that was likeable about him was gone and I started to dislike him. He became a perfect example of character decay.

It was pretty good while I was reading it but I put it on hold and cant remember where I was. The biggest problem it had for me was that from chapter to chapter there was a lack of that "continuation feeling". It was like something big wouls happen that I fet wouls have an impact on the characters and then the next chapter was back to normal.

Pretty much.

Raiku's art sucked for most of the manga, which turned a lot of people off. And his humor misses a lot imo. But when it comes to serious and dramatic moments, he actually has some of the best I've ever seen in a shonen manga.

This. I fucking hated the emo faggot Todoroki. He's one of my fav characters now that he turned into a damn good autistic hero.

Mostly the villain's book owner, ruined it.

S M U G

D U C K

In other words, it became harder to insert your intelligent, nihilistic, and wicked-humored self.

>I realised his true Chad nature
lel

Answer talker is one of the best asspull powers ever, Kiyomaro and Dufaux are basically demigods now.
Hell they could find a way to open a door to the demon world for all we know.

The Hippo thing is hilariously ironic cause Hippos are aggressive assholes in nature.

>true Chad nature
Does retardation run in your family or were you abandoned after they realized that you were exceptionally stupid?

Why do you keep bumping this thread when there's another that's perfectly active? Let it slide off page 10.