So he's filling in for whoever the traitor is, right? When we get the reveal, he'll take their place?

So he's filling in for whoever the traitor is, right? When we get the reveal, he'll take their place?

Everybody is a traitor. That's the twist.

I think Aizawa was talking to him to get help finding the traitor, brainwashing would be really effective in this case.

I could definitely see that as happening.

This whole "everyone has a chance to move into the hero class" thing makes no sense. Everyone in the hero class is already years ahead of this brainwash guy. They have been training different hero situations every week, they got their provisional hero licenses, they got real world experience, they got pro hero connections through the internships and much more. Tossing someone into this class who has none of this just because he achieves some good results in the sports festival is idiotic.

Well, not all of them have their licenses.

And we dunno what the gen ed curriculum is like. I assume it's got some heroing stuff, or why even have a gen-ed at UA?

He would probably be behind, but not quite as much as you might think.

At most he might just not have the internships under his belt, and so far most the class only has one internship thus far.

literally if you got a quirk that is rare and good, there is 100 % that you going to be a hero, even if u grades are shit.

Only 2 people didn't get their license. The whole point of the hero class is to train future heroes. They are the only ones who train their quirks, fight the teachers to pass a summer test and learn about different kinds of hero situations like urban battles or disaster rescue.
He and the other general education kids don't have that, all they have is general education and hero training isn't general education, it's hero training.
Also his character is fucking retarded. He wants to be a hero, but doesn't go to a hero school where they would accept him with open arms. Go to fucking Shiketsu High, it's the UA of the west. Become a hero there instead of wasting your time in a general education class with a maybe 10% chance to move into a hero class.

Yeah, but only if you don't go to UA. He could have chosen hundreds of hero schools and become a hero, but for some dumb reason he wants to become a hero who graduates from UA. Even Deku was ready to leave UA in order to become a hero.

>Even Deku was ready to leave UA in order to become a hero
What?

whats retarded is that Stain can keep up with people with actual physcial quirks yet this little twink is bitching.

When Deku's mom didn't want him to stay at UA, because of what happened there with the villain attacks, Deku said it's ok and that he would go to a different hero school.

Well sure, but he still wants to stay at UA because its better and its where AM went. He was just saying if he couldn't go to UA, that wouldn't stop his dream.

He'd probably rather be in gen ed at UA than at another school because UA is just supposed to be the best.

>Wear a disguise or some sort of mask.
>Can trick anyone.
He has EVERYTHING to make a fucking glorious Villain, Just fucking shift him over Hori I'm sick of your dilly dallying.

If you've never read anything about Shinsou or his beliefs you would say he is a bad guy 100 percent.

That's what i am saying. Even Deku was ready to leave UA in order to become a hero, but for some reason the brainwash guy isn't.

From what the story shows UA sucks ass. Teachers who expel students for bullshit reasons, endless villain attacks, a villain spy inside the school etc. The only good thing at UA is Recovery Girl.

Shinso, Mei, and Kendou will join 1-A

To be fair, the constant villain attacks are an anomaly. The VA literally just formed right as Deku entered UA, and if All Might hadn't been teaching there, they probably wouldn't have spent so much time attacking UA

And as for "teachers expelling students for BS reasons" its more for not living up to standards.

Prestigious universities do that all the time to maintain their high level of expectations. I remember hearing about one college's engineering class where halfway through the semester, half the class automatically fails. It doesn't matter whether you have an A or not, if you are in the bottom 50% you are out.

And how much money they are willing to throw away

Didn't the sports festival arc happen before all of the internships and shit?

The fact that he doesn't want to be a bad guy is what makes him interesting. Everyone sees him as a villain by default or plays coy in their fear, because his power is so great he can control anyone. And his powers are, by an extent, seen as invasive on a criminal level. The power of mental control. But Shinsou wants to be a good person. He wants to be seen as good. He doesn't want to be feared or assumed up to no good, he wants to be someone people thank and respect outright.

He could talk down a hostage situation, or stop someone from jumping off a roof. His power can be heroic by taking away agency so a mind is left to stew and vent and sort itself out in discussion, not just criminal intent. Shinsou as a counseling hero could be great, like Purple Man but heroic.

Mind controlling someone into not killing themselves seems more like an ethical dilemma that an heroirc act.

Yes, and next year there will be another sports festival where he has another chance to join the hero class if he has good results. And he has a last chance in his 3rd year which is even dumber. The last school year when every hero class student is ready to join the pro heroes and work as a real hero. Meanwhile some general education kid joins them without any of the training the hero students did for the last 3 years.

Incredible two electric boogaloo?

His entire thing is that he wants to be a hero in spite of his quirk, not a villain because of it.

You’re treating Izuku’s already developed mindset at that point with Shinso

Early on in the series his only reason he wanted to go toUA was simply because AM went there
Well that is, before he actually met AM and got his dreams shot down

comparing*

I was going to say “treating Izuku’s already developed mindset as an equal with Shinso’s” but changed my mind mid sentence
captcha: 5700 cyclists That’s a lot

I know this is just my American mindset clouding me but I don't see why you could only be a hero by attending a hero high school. Like surely the dude could just take some night courses and get his certification that way later on in life.

We don't know if he can get people to tell the truth. We've only seen him give very direct orders. It's likely that if he wants people to say something, he'd have to feed them a specific line.

Sorta like you can take the bar exam without going to law school.
But your chances of actually PASSING the bar exam is pretty low without it.

You need specialized education to give you the edge to actually get your hero license.

It also helps that it doesn't sound like there is a hero college. It sounds like hero highschool is the last step before getting your license and joining a hero group.

IS everyone retarded? Did no one watch his fucking intro? His whole character is that he has a power that would be good for being a bad guy but doesn't want to be one.

If he's a villain I'm going to be so fucking triggered, his whole character is his he SHOULD be a villain but wants to be a hero, people even cheered for him at then end of the festival. There should be more than one traitor as well it should be
Kaminari
Nejime
Jirou after seduced by kaminari

Him becoming a villain would be dumb, and I seriously doubt that will happen.

I'm personally still on the kaminari train for now.

Either way, I hope the traitor is revealed soon, if for no other reason than to put the traitor arguments to rest for good.

I don't think the sports festival is the method for changing classes, probably some kind of specific exam instead and the festival/grades just add points.

I still dunno how I feel about the voice they chose for Kouda.
I guess it isn't unfitting. But it just goes against how I've been imagining him this whole time.

literally who

You mean everyone is going to suspect him wrongly?
Although at this point I am just gonna be dissapointed if Kaminari isn't the traitor.

I'll mostly be dissapointed if its a Literally Who or "there was no traitor and that was a red herring"

Both would be big cop outs IMO. Also I'd be a bit dissapointed if it's a teacher because that just wouldn't be as dramatic.

Maybe a teacher and a student? Mentor and sidekick sort of way.

Ochaco is the traitor. I don't see why you would be disappointed by this? The setup is a perfect classic situation.

Uraraka hasn't been set up at all though. It would make for great drama, but thats basically the only reason anyone is saying it.

Its literally """hinted""" that Aizawa has been training him. Besides, this is shonen and Shinsou has an instawin quirk. Because of these two things, he'll come in and clown everyone in some competition to hype him.

What the hell is Stain's quirk?How does he go super fast?

Shinsou's quirk has a pretty big requirement to it at first.

It's the kind of quirk that will get you a few wins, but after people know how it works, your success rate will drop.

He looks so scrawny, he needs to do some physical workouts to be like Aizawa whose fighting ability has little to do with his quirk.

He licks your blood and that paralyzes you. He hit the gym for the speed.

He was just super fit. His quirk had nothing to do with his actual physical abilities.

So you don't need a quirk to be OP?

Kinda.

Stain is OP in a 1 on 1 fight simply because he has to get one cut on his opponent with his variety of sharp objects, and then he wins.

Throw in one or two more opponents, and his chances of winning drop.

Like how Deku's team beat him (though he also wasn't seriously trying to kill Deku or Todoroki)

Yep. That's why Stain said to Todoroki that he was relying too much on his quirk.

Do we even know if invisitits is human?
Just as well >she can well be a quirk emanation like Dark Shadow. And blind, since light passes through.
AfO had a infravision quirk

I understand he wants to be the good guy despite being physically useless but he's not going to fit in, The hero side is TOO stacked which is why I want Hori to make him a villain regardless of Shinsou's beliefs.

After Overhaul will most likely bow out I hope Shinsou gets recruited or something, His design quirk is just being fucking wasted.

Shinsou will join 1-A to replace the traitor.
Mei will join 1-B after Kendou gets turned into a Noumu.