Hero academia

What's going to happen with Bane?

What the fuck is this? Vizards from Bleach?

Yakuza leader is a germaphobe and doesn't want to breath the same filth as his mouthbreating degenerate lackeys.

He got DRAGON'D

How would you feel if it was revealed that Midorya actually had a quirk all along? Would it be an ass-pull?

It would seem pretty pointless, he has OFA he doesn't need to be secretly havinga shitty fire/attraction quirk all along.

>we don't know what his ability is
>implying he didn't solo all the women on the surface
He'll save Overhaul and smash Mirio.

You a chapter behind? Mirio isn't the one fighting Overhaul now.

So there is no new chapter this week?

where the fuck do dunces like you even get this conclusion?

Well there is the theory that he had one but it was stolen when he went to the doctor, since the doctor looks exactly like AfO's doctor.

Who said that?

Mirio is out of the fight now though.

EARLY SPOILERS ARE OUT!

Mirio is literally the Reddit-appeal character

Tintin is a pretty cool guy. Eh loses his quirk and doesn't afraid of anything.

Ayo hol up. Did Overhaul just fucking disassemble himself? How was that possible?

Story never said his quirk can't work on himself. Sorta like Uraraka can make herself float.

Yeah but how can he reassemble himself if he just turned himself into a pink mist?

Worst. Writing. In history of MHA.

This. Let's hope Dreku can (actually) save Eri in two chapters tops. This arc is cancer.

O my rubber nen.

The only good things that happened after AM died:

>Hero License Exam
+dorm rooms
+Camie's body
+meatman raping Bakusperg, Denki gets to show off
++bacon and bakushit confirmed trash in the exam
--Inasa
-everything else

>Internshit
+Kirishima fights
++Kirishima x Mina confirmed canon, fujos on Sudoku watch
+based Nemoto removing redditcancer
---Mirio (Inasa 2.0/ultimate redditcancer) and every fight involving him
--Nightcuck
--Cumeater
-all other new "heroes" in this arc
-Toga plot armor fight vs Aizawa
-everything else

>random Yakuza lackey soloing the #9 hero of japan
Yeah sure.

>AM Died
nice fucking headcanon

also fuck off Fat Gum is great.

ALL MIGHT DIED YOU IDIOT

HE LOST HIS POWER AND HIS STATUS AS A SYMBOL OF PEACE

THERE IS ONLY TOSHINORI NOW

>implying AM isn't basically dead
What the fuck can he even do, user?
Give "advice"? Be "moral support"?
The hero died, he's just a husk of his former self
And i hope Hori actually delves into that and shows us an AM who feels like shit because he's L I T E R A L L Y useless

Fatgum is a throwaway #fat acceptance character

>Asspulling this hard

It’s been hinted pretty heavily in the manga, omake, and databook that The Doc works with AFO’s quirks somehow and is involved with the development of Nomus, I’d even say he’s the one who developed them in the first place

So throw that “no pinky joint means no quirk” out of the window since the Doc had every reason to lie back then

that wouldnt be too bad, like the other guy said itd be pretty stupid to give him two quirks

You know that IF he was not quirkless all along, that doesn’t necessarily mean he has to get it back, whatever it was, right?

Well the quirk is gone.

Though, if his quirk that he lost was super regeneration, it would allow him to just push his body in retarded ways.

thats what i mean, as long as he only has AfO its fine.

>Bane
>random yakuza
>implying that a fight with him wouldn't be extremely painful

for him.

_____UU___U_______U_______
___U__U___U_______U______
_U____U___U_______U_____
UUUUUU___U_______U___
______U_____U_____U__
______U_______UUUU_

Mad fatty from reddit

>hinted pretty heavily in the manga, omake, and databook
I don't recall any hints in the manga. Omakes don't matter whatsoever because they're just "what if"s and sidestories
>The Doc works with AFO’s quirks somehow
Aight sure i can buy that even if it hasn't been shown/stated
>is involved with the development of Nomus
Back the fuck up, provide evidence for this shit.

It’s in the databook and the extra words from Hori. He hinted that the winged Nomu was Izuku and Baku’s childhood friend
Then in the databook he said The Doctor is that kid’s grandfather
It’s not a proper evidence per se, save for the silhouette of The Doc/AFO Doc, but I think it’s pretty clear where this is going

>Though, if his quirk that he lost was super regeneration, it would allow him to just push his body in retarded ways.
Why do people keep pushing the stupid "his quirk was super regeneration" theory?
The timeframe doesn't match at all.
AFO fought All Might 5 years ago, during that time, Deku was like 9-10 (Deku was 14 when introduced)
He went to the doctor when he was in kindergarten, so 4-5.
If the doctor really "took" Deku's quirk, why wouldn't AFO have it until 5 years AFTER his fight.
>If only i could lay my hands on super regeneration 5 years sooner...!
>It was a disappointment of a quirk, meaningless after my wounds heal

>forgetting +++Rappa

I don't know. When will we get a spoiler picture for the next chapter then? How many hours from now?

What does that even mean?

Spoilers are always at like 3am

Why do people never seem to remember this?

Was last week your first week caught up with BnHA or something? Spoilers usually come extremely late Wednesday nights/Thursday mornings and can even be delayed until Thursday/Friday if the scanlators are being faggots. Last week was a fluke when we got spoilers on Wednesday, that shit almost never happens.

now watch the spoilers come out today and make me look like a faggot

>-Toga plot armor fight vs Aizawa
Combat skill and having the element of surprise is plot armor now? Aizawa managed to cut her face and it was only luck that allowed her to avoid getting her throat cut. Look at how that scene played out afterwards. You see Toga tumbling away and falling on her butt, after this Mimic interfered and closed the wall between her and the Erazerhead.

Toga also highlights the fact that she is weak and that she survives because she is aware of just how weak she is. She doesn't go around pretending to be strong.

Don't argue with a mongoloid. Everyone knows about the doctor and anyone who is clueless about him are retards that don't deserve spoon feeding.

I bet my ass that in chapter 210 people will be saying that the last great moment of the manga was in the overhaul arc. shit, I remember that during the rescue arc, people was saying that stain was the last great moment of the series.

>ASSPULLS: The Arc
>Being great at anything

It means he doesn't like the character.
Anything he doesn't like is "Reddit"

Why doesn't Momo just make guns and shoot her opponents?

Almost no one in MHA universe seems like they'd be bulletproof

At this point I am more interested about the villains and their stories rather than the heros.

Wth are those things on Ochako's fingertips? Would they feel good on my dick?

Because heroes aren't trying to murder villains, just bring them in.
And she doesn't have the aiming skills that that cowboy hero has.

those are her quirk. if all five on one hand touch an object, it gets all zero-g. I dunno if any description of their texture has ever been given, so I assume they're either similar to the pads on a cat's paw, or like the texture of a blister or large callus. so overall, they probably wouldn't feel bad on your dick, but also not likely to be a whole new world of pleasure.

Not at all. There's already been a hint that his Quirk was stolen by AfO. The real question is, so what? Will someone else get Deku's Quirk, or is it lost forever?

what asspull?

>yfw Shiggy's quirk is actually Deku's
>AfO stole it and gave it to Shiggy

also guns are relatively complex mechanisms, and she'd likely have to create individual bullets, including the gunpowder, firing cap, and proper method of sealing the case to the bullet, to generate each individual one making the process very intensive for relatively little payoff. She made a fucking cannon in the sports race because it's just a big fucking tube with a metal ball, and an amount of gunpowder approximated at "a lot" with a fuse.

Maybe it happens this arc, he gets shot but only loses his original quirk and never finds out what it was

chimera ants is full of them and it's great

Somehow I doubt that'll happen.

I could see Deku getting shot but shrugging it off due to his quirk technically not being his or something.

I still think someone is going to die in this arc.

No, that's because I have really bad memory. last week I checked in Thursday and the spoilers had already been out for 10+ hours. So wen you say that it will be 3am, I'm a bit confused at what 3am you are referring to. Are you referring to 3am Sup Forums timestamp? or...?

>Nemoto
>Mirio's quirk
>Ochako's relevancy
>My interest

Defeated off-screen.

That would be fun too

Sorry, I forget about timezones.

3am central time.
So I guess probably about 4am Sup Forums time

That part was bullshit, but you'll just have to roll with it.

The guy Overhaul just fused with is dead

>still no FA release of Ch153

explain this

I'm pretty offended but I'll keep reading because I enjoy the series enough.

They finally gave up to Mangastream

So, like I said, if you are going by last week's spoilers then you'd be wrong. Last week came out a day earlier than usual, they usually come out at around 4 a.m. EST Thursday. Or later.

Don't hold those times to be absolute, otherwise you'll just be one of those irritating newfags whining about spoilers and getting the ebin 5 minutes response from everyone else.

It's weird, though. They've been able to release before MS for a long time, then they started falling behind again in the last weeks, then nothing.

Yeah i'm not really sure what's going on. For the longest time MS was the slow one since they released on Fridays. It made sense that MS beat them to the punch last week, but the fact that FA still hasn't posted 153 is interesting.

Spoiler:
>Chisaki charges up
>Deku lunges at him
>Chisaki flashback
>Nemoto flashback within Chisaki flashback
>Deku flashback
>Aizawa continues to job
>Nighteye and Mirio flashbacking together
>Shot of Eri crying again
>Closeup of MADMAN Deku's face
>Chapter end

made me chuckle

Stop. No more goddamn flashbacks holy shit. Just give me one uninterrupted fight this arc.

for starters

Theres no reason to think he can't apply his own quirk to himself.

Ban evader

except using his quirk while dead

He doesn't have to kill things to reform them. I'm pretty sure he can just reform things while they are alive.
He's just reforming himself using parts from the other guy.

He's literally killed himself though.

I don't know. I think I can accept that. He killed himself. It was something conscious. It would have been more forced if they had killed him and then he returned to life, like Cell or Meruem.

That's not the porblem for me, it's that he basically obliterated himself completely before reforming. Had he blown up his arm and overhauled it and Nemoto's together, it would make sense, up to a cretain extent. But he essentially disintegrated his upper body, it seems a bit extreme.

there seems to be an assumption that his quirk is similar to say todorki, who has hot and cold as two distinct actions. if overhaul can disassemble and also reassemble and has to do one then the other, it makes sense, but if his quirk also works in the sense that he can disassemble and reassemble (literally, overhaul) as one action, then even if he did die midway through there's no reason the process should have just stopped short and not completed itself.

I generally think of it having been a single action.

If he had exploded himself, we get panels of the other characters talking, THEN he shows up changed, then I'd consider that too much.

But he shows up reformed moments later, so I don't really think it's that much of an asspull. Perhaps it was poorly illustrated, but he clearly was just morphing himself, not trying to kill himself.

so, can overhaul only rebuild what he himself destroys? is that why he can not help the old man?

He deliberately didn't help his father. He took advantage of his father being sick to take over

presumably no, given that he made a point of fixing chronostasis after mirio decked him.

He cured those thugs at the beginning, the ones that he initially fused with the pick-up, they didn't have cavities or rheumatisms or whatnot after he overhauled them. I guess the deal with the boss is different. Either that, or, while he respects the boss, he odesn't want him around to oppose his plans.

ah, that's sad. means that he will be arrested and in the future will be used as a last resort to heal all might and the arms of deku.