Does Love Live appeal more to girls or guys?

Does Love Live appeal more to girls or guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rocketnews24.com/2017/02/08/japanese-women-pick-which-anime-characters-theyd-want-as-their-girlfriends/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think that girl on the left was the number one pick on a poll for Japanese lesbians/bisexuals to have as a waifu. So it probably has some appeal to girls.

My mistake. It was this other one.

Link to poll? I'm curious what women like in waifus.

I go confused for a second, because Mari has no fans.

appeals to my penis

Nozomi>Umi>Rin>Maki>Kotori>Eli>Nice>Honkers>Hanayo

Rate taste

I see a lot of grills like me who enjoy LL. I still think guys are probably the majority of the fanbase though, especially in Nipland.

en.rocketnews24.com/2017/02/08/japanese-women-pick-which-anime-characters-theyd-want-as-their-girlfriends/

Shit taste:

Eli > Honoka > Maki > Nico > Umi > Kotori > Rin > Hanayo > Nozomi >>>>>>>>>>>> shit

Rin is too high. Otherwise, it's solid

>Rin is too high

What's wrong with that? Rin is top tier.

Twitter fandom is nothing but Tumblr lesbians. Like i’m sure lesbians outnumber guys 8:1

It’s an all girl series where they all develop close bonds and feelings for each other with no men to butt in. It’s lesbian paradise.

Higher quality

They also have a giant orgy at the end if the clothes on the floor is anything to go by the movie's final moments.

It's big because it's popular with both

I'm glad the dyke demographic finally got the self-insert character they deserve.

I had no idea girls could be interested in love live.

Worth mentioning that original poll is 2-3 years old already and they had others after

It appeals to dorks of all ages and gender.

>that woobie

This picture made me a Marifag

>This picture made me a fag

Fun music! also it's completely het to have homosexual feelings for Nozomi

How new are you?

What if I'm a homo that has homosexual feelings for Nozomi?

Little girls.

She's thinking how she'll never be able to have a cute kid of her own, because she's trapped in this autistic industry, unable to marry, doomed to die alone like Matsuki Miyu.

Fun music that reminds you that you've never had any dreams, no one could ever love you, and makes you cry on the way to work at least once a week!

>like Matsuki Miyu

Maybe if I kill myself she won't be alone anymore.

Ruby's navel desperately needs kissing.

Who exactly does Ruby appeal to?

Pedos. Duh.

Me.

You know user, I think that might be the sweetest suicidal ideation I've ever seen on this site.

But seriously, don'y kys for her, live for her. Live and bring her back the life she never had.

Big guys.

Guys obviously. Majority of idol otakus are males.

What would a date with each member of u's be like?

Looks like more to girls. Animecon I went to had tons of LL fangrils. Then again the show is so insanely good there are lots serious elite men such as myself. This show is magical.

it appeals to both, definitely, the LL movie was #1 at the Japanese box office for a fair amount of time and you're gonna need both girls and guys seeing the movie to stay at #1 for any amount of time

I know a lot of girls who are into LL but than again those girls are also gay

Does LL appeal to STRAIGHT girls, though?

>Does LL appeal to STRAIGHT girls, though?
Love Live instantly turns any straight girl gay at first contact, making this technically impossible.

Original Love Live was quite popular with nip girls. Dunno about Sunshine.

Girls really like the original LL. Nico, Maki, Nozomi are really popular.

>straight
>anime fan
>girl
Pick 2. Even most fujos are bi.

Aiai drew otonappoi wooby for her birthday

The girls like it for the same reason they like kemono friends and CGDCT, it's their form of self inserting.

I like Kotori the most. But then again, I am not 100% straight.

Aqours seiyuu lingerie photoshoot when?

>Watch Aqours first live
>All men in the crowd

pretty sure the fan base is 99% male, if not 99.9%

I'm a 28 year old man and I just finished the OG series for the first time, still haven't seen the movie but I'll get around to it.

I don't even really watch anime that much, and I went in with no real expectations, but I ended up enjoying it a lot for what it was. I found it to be a warm, uplifting and cute story with memorable characters and some surprisingly funny moments.

Should I bother with Sunshine?

No Sunshine sucks ass and is just nothing more than a quick cash grab since Idol anime is a dying genre.

pretty sure it's not

Nozomi is perfect

Watch it for Wooby and Yoshiko

Anything idol-related always has a female audience it appeals to. Why does it even matter which one it appeals more to?

From my experience, crowds on Love Live events is about 25-30% female.
While Im@s fans mostly male.
Also, Love Live fans is usually younger, while large part of Im@as fans is in their 30s.
Girl love things like Aikatsu. Probably because Aikatsu actually aimed on female audience.

>crowds on Love Live events is about 25-30% female.
That sounds super uncomfortable, especially for the performers.

>Rin is too high
>perflat
>genki
>tomboy
>too high

Literally impossible. She's the best.

According to her last blog post we're getting Anchan lewds soon

>especially for the performers.
Why?

The warm moments are warmer and the funny moments are funnier, and the music is arguably slightly better. Go for it.

Watch Sunshine if you enjoy shit character drama and a noticeable drop in song quality. Also if you like watching things with Sup Forums the second season is starting soon, so there's that. I really hope they can salvage the train wreck that was the first season.

Not bad, I disagree with Maki being anything other than bottom 3 in any list though.

Maki is shit.

This. My elder sister watched the 1st season of LL and became a lesbian. Now she's happily married to her girlfriend, but, sadly, disowned by our parents.

haha rin boi

>From my experience, crowds on Love Live events is about 25-30% female.
Bullshit

Whatever fag, I bet your favorite girl doesn't even have a feminine penis.

Can this be a raibu?

My wife is the best raibu

Why does he have a skirt?

Combat mobility is improved via skirt and because he has nice thighs

I feel that girls get more out of this project than male fans like me. I feel weird having an obsession with Love Live as a man more than you would think...

I forgot to mention at times Love Live made me feel like I was becoming more straight. Whoops lol.

>Eli
>best anything
Fuck off Red here's the real best girl

I haven't watched Sunshine but Ruby really gets my predatory instincts going.

There is no girl in the world as perfect as Riko so self inserting as her would be offending.

She's unironically shit and the most boring girl

>Why?
*gets hired to sing and dance for a franchise marketed toward teenage girls*
*realize upon performing that the majority of the audiecne audience is creepy neckbeards*

But her voice makes me diamonds, and look how flat she is. Goddamn, that's hot.

You are unironically shit and the most boring Sup Forums user.

I'm a big guy and Yoshiko is my favorite. Ruby reminds of a puppy.