Rape "survivor"

>Rape "survivor"

How does one "survive" a non-life threatening situation?

FPBP

Stop thinking, and start feeling!
Or something like that. The way people force you to shut off your brain and mock you when you don't do it is impressive.

I also wonder what the deal is. Why is a penis in a vagina considered "life destroying"? It's such bullshit.

>implying surviving anything is a good thing.

LIFE IS THE BEST GAME IN TOWN AND DEATH GOES TO THE WINNER

Because a rapist could easily kill them to avoid them telling the police.

Muh rape is such a fucking joke anyways. Women don’t earn a vagina, they’re born with it, yet, it’s the end of the world if someone touches it without permission. At the same time, single mothers have no problem reaching into your wallet to pay for their bastard children with the money you actually worked for. Sorry ladies, but we live in a feminist society now, just like you wanted. Your pee pee place is no longer sacred.

Apparently sex when women aren’t aroused hurts a lot

remember all those contracts that the cavemen drew up to attest to consent? If anything it is life-creating.

What is worse is when a male is raped, society views it as a joke, roughly 4% of males who are raped ever report it. But you always hear shrill women laughing about how they hope that "monster" get's raped in prison every night! hahaha

I once survived an extremely vicious bowl of soggy cereal.

Imagine a nigger cumming inside your butt, full of AIDS. Or impregnating your wife or mom.

By not being killed during the process, which isn’t rare, and not suiciding after, also common. Faggot.

Women never tell you what they mean point blank. They often tell you exactly the opposite of what they mean because they expect you to understand them without any indication of what's actually going on with them.

When they scream and shout about rape, it's because they want to be raped. When they say "I'm not asking for it" or whatever. They're literally begging for it. They want to be dominated, raped, manhandled, abused etc. It's reverse psychology.

I used to spend quite a bit of time on social media a few years back and it was insane just how many females would actively campaign against rape culture WHILE HAVING RAPE FANTASIES and posting about them constantly on mediums such as tumblr.

The more fanatic the feminist, I found, the more virulent these fantasies were.

Feminism is a challenge to men. All feminists want is for worthy men to dominate them, and the louder a feminist is, the more desperate she is for this. So yeah, they want to be raped. They want to be desired so much by a strong, dominant male that he cannot help but claim the woman in question for his own, even if this is against her will. She still wants it. She wants to be overpowered.

>Penor in vajina
>splurt
>Babby cum out
>destroy vaginor
>destroy life
>feed rapemans babby
>b sad
>liv on welfare

>I once survived an extremely vicious bowl of soggy cereal.

fucking trigger warning please you thoughtless asshole

Survive: to continue to live or exist, especially after coming close to dying or being destroyed or after being in a difficult or threatening situation
You can 'survive' breakfast. see

What the fuck is wrong with you fucking low lifes

>non-life threatening
that's a big assumption on your part. A rape can as well result in death. The raped one can't know if she'll be spared, or killed to remove the evidence.

>You can 'survive' breakfast
remind me to skip breakfast if it comes out of the netherlands

It's called a rape "victim", not a rape "survivor'. A person who has English as his first language should be aware of that.

You really going to take the chance of 'raping a woman' just because you think you know what women want? Women know what women want. Men know what men want.

the same way jews "survived" the holocaust.

idk try getting fucked in the ass against your will and tell us how you feel afterwards

How about I pull out your nails, cut off your fingers and toes, then pull out your teeth and put needles in your eyes and finish off by partially skinning you in a way that won't kill you and feed the skin to you. Would you consider yourself a torture survivor?

He touched her sacred clitoris.
But she survived.
The bravery of women is astonishing.

????
You're the first post.
Lurek mucho moar

Alright Sup Forums would you rather have a nigger cum inside your butt, full of aids, or have a nigger impregnate your wife or mom?

As for me, not it.

I just survived taking a dump.

My bravery surprises me.

Consider yourself lucky. Hundreds of people die every year sitting on the toilet.

Depends on your definition of rape I guess.

Women claim that anything that's not "consensual" is rape. Like you have to have verbal consent, expressed permission in order for it to not be rape.

That's not the case though. Women will do anything for a man they want. A man they want won't have to ask for anything, they can just take whatever they want. It's lite-rape, if we take what these women say seriously.

You can abort a baby. You can't undo AIDS.
It's a pretty easy choice.

>Women will do anything for a man they want

How are you supposed to know that without asking? You just have to guess with the chance of being charged with rape?

Well, if it's the same nigger, wife or mum whoul be gettin the gribs and having an aids baby.

If a woman wants you, you'll know. They're at the mercy of their emotions, and an insatiable desire for a worthy male completely fucks them up and turns them into a giddy little horny schoolgirl. If ya girl is behaving as anything less than this, she's just not into you. Even if you're in a relationship or married, if she's not like this with you, she doesn't want you, she likely wants something you're providing her with.

When a woman is like that with you, that's when you can do what you want to her, and take what you want when you want.

That blows. I'd rather get fucked by a nigger in the ass.

it's pretty common to be killed after, to prevent talking etc.