Anyone ever notice

How the Lord of the Rings fits what is happening in the west right now?

> good guys are all white and referred to as Men of the West multiple times
>Wormtongue is the biggest kike in the history of literature
>shitskins basically look like orcs
>an evil group uses violent dumb subhuman creatures to destroy the main population

The only way it could be closer to reality is if Sauron encouraged race mixing between the orcs and men.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/what-happened-sunken-city-cuba-001883
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/exceptional-underwater-city-cuba-new-theory-its-origins-part-i-005425
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=eSotczM2eCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

saved the pic

Yeah we've noticed.

Actually, if you add the part at the beginning of 300 where they throw away the vast majority of their children, THEN it's accurate.

Yeah, on many levels we deserve this. But my father had kids, it's his stupid fat liberal brothers and sisters that didn't.

>Yeah, on many levels we deserve this.

Deserve what?

Our parents and people thinning our numbers so that we are utterly outnumbered?

No, you are literally the first person in the history of the world to notice, congratulations.

one final redpill for you: the west is actually the root of all evil

I know you are just having fun with some memes but this is absolutely humorless and stupid

Yes, I’ve noticed

I dont know, but I liked the nose

>I know you are just having fun with some memes but this is absolutely humorless and stupid

No, I was referring to how Republicans are just concerned with thinning the white race.

but of course it is rabbi

So what the fuck is 'the one ring' then in the real world?

Was varg our guy?

The LOTR movies came out at exactly the right time the West needed it too. Christmas season 2001, right after 9/11. Going to see these three films over the next three years was very healing for people in the West. Passion of the Christ was released not too long after in 2004.

Early 2000's were pretty red pilled.

SCENE 1 - Inciting Event & First Plot Point

FADE IN

INT. HOBBITON MOSQUE, THE ISLAMIC STATE OF THE SHARIA - DAY

SAMEED-WAHABBI GAMJI exits from midday prayer with his woven camel fibre prayer matt rolled tightly under his unwashed armpit. Emerging from under the onion domed hilltop mosque he approached his brother in arms.

>"Inshallah, have you heard the divine word bruv?"
>"The kuffar GANDELF THE GAY is to be thrown from the highest social housing block in the sharia square come nightfall. He was caught partaking of the leaf."
>"For tonight we celebrate the de-colonization of these lands, praise be to Allah."

Responding, FAROOQ BAHAJJINS retorted.
>"Absolutely haram innit."
>"Truly the nation of Islam is gods will, the caliphate shall rape the sharia lands for the glory of Allah, may the non belivers drown in piss."

Both Wahhabits strolled past the burning embers of the The Green Dragon Inn, ash crunching underfoot between their swarthy toes towards the shisha smoking tent.
The burka clad younglings swarming around in a fervor of excitement for this evenings celebrations.

INT. TOWN SQUARE - NIGHT

INT. TOWN SQUARE - NIGHT

Imam BILAL BAHAJJINS, stood atop the crumpled near corpse of GANDELF THE GAY, preaching unto the caliphate.
>"Alas brothers, for we must wage jihad upon the two pillars of Zion to unseat the Jew Lord; MOLOCH."
>"For with his djinn-demon Kabbalistic magic the great eye of Horus see's all."
>"We must cast the foreskin of Abraham into the firey sands of Eygpt whence it came."

Chants of "Allahu Ackbar" echo through the rolling hills interspersed with the rattling of intermittant celebratory gunfire.

With a dying gasp GANDELF THE GAY uttered a final message.
>"The wicked servants of Israel draw close, flee to Molenbeek, there you will find comrades."
>"I can say no more but I shall return on the winged steed Al-Buraq, as prophesised in the night journey of hadith literature."
>"Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. At dawn prayers, look to the East."
>"Allah willing as light bringer "GANDELF THE STRAIGHT" I shall aid jihad.."

INSERT: Farooq and Sameed saddling up at the stables mount their Camels tentatively. With a small band of brothers and under the red sandy sunset they start their long journey away from The Islamic State of The Sharia, with the agents of Moloch hot on their heels.

END SCENE

Brits are uglier than Americans, especially the women.

if gimli wasnt a hew id agree

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/what-happened-sunken-city-cuba-001883
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/exceptional-underwater-city-cuba-new-theory-its-origins-part-i-005425
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=eSotczM2eCk