McNiggers Nigger manager and Le 56% cop

foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/03/01/video-homeless-man-kicked-out-mcdonalds-after-customer-buys-him-food-goes-viral.html

Kick a white homeless guy and the person who bought him food out of McNiggers.

If this guy was black nobody would bat an eye.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnDFu8uW1XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have no sympathy for the chronically homeless. For someone like that, begging for gibs has become a lifestyle. They aren’t even human beings.

Pic related is a homeless person I saw yesterday naked in the middle of a gas station masturbating.

>only in america

Fuck off. Businesses don't want to draw worthless alcoholic NEETs looking for handouts to their restaurants

Homeless people are honorary niggers.

There is LITERALLY no reason to be homeless in America

This is all that needs to be said about the article. Fuck the media for publishing it and fuck the busybody who jumped at his chance to virtue signal.

Fuck the homeless. I've got about 6 "regulars" around my neighborhood, only 1 of them if a decent human being and I've bought him ONE SANDWICH ever.

The others are meth-fueled arrogant fucks. They all like to stand outside this Valvoline service center all fucking day, which sucks because those are good guys working there:

>told me one day, hot as fuck middle of summer
>homeless fucktard just standing on the corner asking gibs
>Valvoline guy goes to give him a cold bottle of water from the fridge
>"I DON'T WANT ANY DAMN WATER I JUST WANT YOUR FUCKING MONEY"

Fucking scum, all of them.

Homeless people love to beg outside of McDonalds here in Chicago. Cops do nothing. Sad!

Wouldn't you want someone to buy you dinner if you had nothing?

>i live in a trailer park
well there's your problem

i had a similar experience

>go to white castle at 3am with my friend
>we are both stoned out of our minds so we order a crave case
>realized our eyes are bigger than our stomachs and couldnt finish all of it.
>i step out of the car to throw out the remaining burgers and homeless dude walks up to me
>YO CAN I GET SOME MONEY IM HUNGRY
>i give him the remainder of my crave case and tell him enjoy
>I DONT WANT THAT SHIT I WANT MONEY
>sorry bro im broke but enjoy those burgers
>YO YOURE LYIN TO ME
>friend steps out of the car and we almost end up beating the shit out of the guy
>he got the hint and walked away and threw away the food i gave him

you step out of the car, and you fucking beat him to a pulp and force feed him the burgers through his ass

>being a trendy faggot
and yours

>Screaming homeless man is banned from McDonalds
>virtue signalling fuck brings him inside

If the recorder actually just wanted to feed the homeless man he could have just ordered takeout. But instead he wanted to do this.

>people complaining about a homeless man asking for food
Holy fuck we're fucked.

I wouldn't be in that position in the first place. You are ignoring that the bum was hanging out near the McD's, the same place he had been removed from several times before. Also pic related.

Most likely the man had no idea that the homeless man had a history with that McDonald's.
The homeless man should have explained that they don't want him there due to past incidents and had the man order takeout for him.

All in all this should be entirely the homeless man's fault and should explain why he is homeless to begin with.

Haven't watched the video but you know there's always a non-sensationalist reason behind news stories, what board are you even on. I have greentexted the likely events

>some alcoholic hobo always hanging around in there never buying anything and making customers uncomfortable and shitting bloody diarrhea in the toilets and stinking up the place
>workers have told him to leave for weeks, rarely does
>stands in customer's way to guilt trip for gibs
>finally gets it and causes a scene of patronage and assblasted worker is tired of it and snaps and tells him to GTFO

I pulled this out of my ass and it's probably 100% correct, you'll see after the news drops it.

no dude. the man recording should not have put his jew beak where it didnt belong.

>be me
>get off bus at bus station, in a good mood
>jakey (Scottish for undesirable person) looking guy comes up to me
>gimme a quid for the bus my mums in hospital and I've no money to get there
>good mood tells me 'why the fuck not'
>give Mr jakey a quid
>can I get another quid, my friends mother is in hospital too and he doesn't have money either.
>Cmon now.Jpeg
>laugh and tell him no way bro and start walking away
>guy starts calling me a dick but I just keep walking

Fucker didn't even say thanks or show any appriciation for what I gave him.

Its nearly as bad as holding the door open for someone to just walk past you and not even acknowledge it.

I had this nigger ask me for change so he could 'get summin ta eat' so I reached in my pocket and gave him like $2 in change, I walk away and he's like "got anymore?". I never give faggots money anymore due to that.

My old job used to be near a burger king who let homeless in. Everytime I went there it would smell, they would yell loudly and beg for money. It was like a homeless shelter. The straw broke the camel's back when one nigger homeless man sat right next to me starring at me muttering under his breath that he was going to kill me. Never went back to them again.

I was getting a hotdog in Warsaw, ho less guy walks up to me blahblahblah something in polish. I kinda knew he was begging of course but I said to him, sorry do you speak English, and he is like wu wu wu wuuun zloty please (about 30 cents). I'm like, fair play the guy changed his language to ask. Put my hand in my pocket and pull out a handful of change and he's immediately like T-T-T-TWO ZLOTY PLEASE.

I gave him 5zl.

>I gave him 5zl.
cuck

>Private business owner uses his right to remove someone who makes other customers uncomfortable
>Well trained cool headed officer upholds the law and handles the situation by the book
Sup Forums throwing a tantrum liek an entitled child

Meanwhile
>white riod raged cops gun down innocent black men execution style in the gutters
>Sup Forums says it was justified use of force and everything was handled in a professional manner

Never change you racist fuckwits. We'll have our day like our kin in south africa taking back their rightful lands.

literally none of this happened you faggot

Fuck homeless people and fuck whites who are homeless the most. They make us look like shit and I have no sympathy for them. These people are not down on their luck, they're career homeless and I wish them death.

>If this guy was black nobody would bat an eye
Except most of the MSM, at least 7-8 clickbait articles, and then the town would burn in a chimp out.

lol fat little spic pig

Sushi, calm down, you're trusting a fucking Mcshit owner and a nigger employee saying the guy was asking for money, they did not call the cops before the guy made it inside.

It is simple, nobody in this country wants to deal with a smelly dirty human when they are eating, nobody gives a shit about homeless people other than to give them food and keep them out of their view.

Chill riceroni, its ok.

Learn from us, Murica. Our nigger know their place and the police keeps them on a tight leash.

thats what you get for eating white castle

that's not a homeless person

Try upper middle-class neighborhood with a commercial area down the street?
>projecting his own squalor

Private business, they can kick out whoever they want. I'd kick gross homeless people out, too. Fuck your morals and viewcount, faggot.
Sage

Last time I was in a mcdonalds with homeless people the guy dragged his druggie girlfriend into the bathroom and beat her up then got into a fight with the janitor

Yeah he’s too yoked to be homeless

If I had to start over from absolute 0 again tomorrow. No family, friends, or a dollar to my name. I would take my ass to a soup kitchen and not sleep untill I found myself some work, churches and homeless shelters will help anybody who helps themselves. The reason most homeless don't improve themselves.is lack of will power. No man worth his salt is going to continually live off the kindness of others.

You'll do fucking nothing, nigger, so shut the fuck up and bite the kerb.

>be me
>Live in Riga
>Notorious for russian bums
>They fallen down to abbo levels
>But instead of petrol sniffin they drink cheap cologne
>Its like 50 cents a bottle
>If bum smells fresh you know hes been hitting those manly scents
>None of them wash, even at shelters
>Apparently layer of grime and dirt keeps them from getting sick
>Wanna go to middle ages?
>Come to Riga and smell a bum
>Went to take out cash for rent out of atm at central station
>No security
>Of course all bums are like flies on pile of shit because its -15C outside
>Put my card in
>Some ruskie smelly cologne drinker comes up from behind
>Barely making out words
>Begs for 20 cents
>I NEED TO BUY BREAD
>Didnt ask me in latvian
>REEEEE
>Punch the atm cancel button
>Start screeching at bum
>GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEE
>GO SUCK PUTINS DICK YOU SMELLY WHITE NIGGER REEEE
>Autism intensifies
>Bum gets legit scared
>Realizes its just him and me, no security around to save him from my weaponized autism
>Tries to run
>Organism is still processing cologne
>Hits the hard marble flood
>Pretty sure broke his nose
>Get back home
>Forgot to take out cash
>fucking bums man
pic non-related

Except when its gays, or anyone who's not a straight white male apparently.

who do you think mcdonald's is trying to appeal to with the dollar menu?

I had a stint in the YMCA because I quit my job due to mental health and stupidly believed my dad when he said he would let me stay at his until I got back on my feet since I couldn't afford my rent anymore, even though his gf hates me.

When that inevitably fell through, I spent several months there and saw from the ground level that these people.who end up on the streets sabotage themselves constantly and do not appreciate any opportunity, expecting to be given everything while keeping their drug and drink addictions.

I got a job and moved out, got a girlfriend etc and life is good but I worked hard, and one guy who was set to be going to an art university on a scholarship from the ymca, I see regularly begging on the street outside McDonald's because he is a spice head that has fucked up that chance. Just like at least 90% of the other people in there. Scum who deserve it.

Being borderline homeless and accepting help and appreciating how I was able to work hard and get back into society has made me more right wing than ever.

Which is ironic because organisations like YMCA try and low key encourage their residents to vote labour.

since when is white castle trendy?

Regardless, he had food in front of him, which means they served him because he had $$ or someone bought it for him. Again, if this guy was black, either nobody would have said anything or there would be a fucking lawsuit.

OH YEAH YOU FUCKING NAZI? IF HE WAS BLACK??? WHAT IS THAT SUPOSSED TO MEAN
YOU BETTER BACK OFF, CISLORD

White castle was the nastiest shit I've ever eaten at. I went once threw most of it away. Never again.

>If this guy was black nobody would bat an eye.
youtube.com/watch?v=qnDFu8uW1XU

He just looks /fit/ from the shadow, he was definitely a homeless ashy nigger. Are you suggesting a gym bro had a sudden fit of public masturbation?

It was raining anyway, doubt that cup made any difference.

>the cringe-inducing replies ITT
i thought Sup Forums was a Christian board. wtf is wrong with you edgelords? youve gotta be low status as fuck if youre dumping on the homeless

sometimes u just gotta have a wank bro