Rem is a shit

What did you just fucking say about Rem you fucking low life fucking cunt pretending you like "good anime" and then saying "Rem is a shit" fucking kill yourself your life is worth nothing

50% episodes, MC and three main women are shit.

Rem is a rotting corpse.

soon

>Emilia looking somewhere else while things happen around her
>Rem focused entirely on Subaru

>Not liking both

Emiliafags are delusional

Yes, even in pics like that Rem has to lust Subaru. She is a fucking shit waifubait.

Emilifags got BTFO.

>got bored by the show halfway through
>literally the only reason I kept watching was the chance that there might be more rem

hahaha joke's on me I guess

fuck you
also what the fuck was even the point of the 1 episode "choosing the next king" arc

I prefer Ram

Good thread. Sasuga Emiliafags.

There is only two you dont mran pink she is clown slut

>three main women
?

this

literally the jealous bitch

i see some Emiliafag cultists

tfw the only way remfags win is an alternate reality.

>remfags
Remfags win literally everywhere. Art, merch, translations, discussions. And guess what the current arc is about.

Yeah, Yeah, Emilia, we got it, now go and cry about your family or something, you are really annoying.
P.S. You're slut

What the fuck does it even mean? Remfags need to set themselves on fire because they're so cancerous. Can't even enjoy the series and discuss it without being bothered by their shipping shit.

>Rem focuses on the people she cares about
>Emilia can't even focus

too much irony considering what this QUALITY thread is supposed to be about

You're reaching. You're making Remfags look very fucking bad.

>shit thread
>implying that I give a fuck about what Emiliashitters on Sup Forums think

Someone has to stand up and stop the Rem circle jerk somehow.

good job, it worked so damn good! no one has every tried this before

Emiliafags are not the only ones that will think lowly of Remfags.

/ourqueen/

That's why people should try harder.

because of what again?

yes! you should totally try harder, I wonder what will happen

Emilia is for worshiping.

Good joke. I liked it

YOUR whole existence is a shit

emila, ram, and felix.

The circle jerk fuels the hate from everyone else on this imageboard. Don't be surprised when your waifu has so many haters. You all brought this on yourself.

I'm sure the haters make these "Rem hate threads" and give Remfags reasons to talk about her. You're shooting your own foot. Remhater are pretty dumb desu

>hates Rem because her fans like to talk about her
what the fuck, that's just pathetic

One man of real taste amongst the sea of shit taste in this thread.

>to talk about her
You mean, to circle jerk?

Remfags, kill yourselves.

what's the difference and why does it bother you so much? just go somewhere else, I mean just look at this thread and tell me what the point of it is

Their waifufagottry is so bad and obnoxious. Would be better if they talked about the story more instead of shipping shit.

see I think it's the only way to make it end at this point.

Why does everyone argue over inferior trash when the best girl is so obvious?

>the story
the story that hasn't continued for literally over a year? Do you actually believe that the people who discuss stuff when there is something to discuss aren't remfags?

isn't she like 8

>make thread to let people talk about Rem
>that's the only way they will stop talking about Rem!
I can't even

>aren't remfags?
That's bold. I've been in Re:Zero threads and discussed things for a while and I'm not even a Remfag. I believe some people who participated in those threads aren't Remfags either.

Even Sup Forumsnons knows, that anarchy is the mother of order
Not just best, but also wisest and most attractive

Your post seems to imply that's some sort of problem

talk about != circle jerk
Know the difference.

Remhater are idiots, they have been fueling the Rem circle jerk for all this time and didn't even notice it

>I believe
I believe that most people who can discuss this series are Remfags

what is the difference?

Hey, care to give me some proof that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM is Remfag?

Why haven't Remfags killed themselves yet?

You stupid and I'm not.

did I say every single one of them? stop being so autistic, read again

So I'm right.

what does most mean?

Your job is to prove that.

>I believe that most people who can discuss this series are Remfags
There're also catfag, bunch of witchfags, and beatofags

catfag doesn't even read the story

prove that most does not mean all? you should have learned that in the kindergarden or earlier

Man, your tripping.

why don't you prove that?

whatever, I've to go now, please keep making them threads

>emiliafag thread
I didn't expect much.

I'm offended that you would leave best boy Roswaal out of the equation.
GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR!

That's right.

fuck off

Would people still give a shit about Rem if she didn't fall for Subaru? I think she would've been more interesting if she became herself and lived her life independently instead of having her personality shaped by MC's dick.

>Would people still give a shit about Rem if she didn't fall for Subaru?
Nope.

How is the audience supposed to learn about how Rem acts in certain situation if she isn't with Subaru and the story only follows Subaru's shoes? You're basically asking if she still would be popular if she wasn't in the story.

I mean, she can be with Subaru without having feelings for him as they do something, just like Ram and Subaru in arc 2.

Rem either loves you or she doesn't care about you, no inbetween. If she didn't care about him the audience would've never learn how she acts towards the people she loves in situations that really matter.

>Would people still give a shit about Rem if she didn't fall for Subaru?
No. And it's baffling how a great female character like Crusch is not very popular among this fanbase just because she didn't fall for Subaru. Rem becomes a lusting dog and boom, she is super popular.

>Rem either loves you or she doesn't care about you
That's wrong. Speaking as a Remfag.

>great female character
what makes her great? The awesome development she had? The touching backstory? Her interactions and actions with characters we follow all the time? Oh wait.

I don't know any character that is definitely her friend. She only has Ram and Subaru on the list of people she loves. So that makes it impossible to know how she would react with people she doesn't love.

>I don't know any character that is definitely her friend
Crusch. And she's pretty friendly with people from the Irlam Village as well.

I wouldn't consider Crusch a close friend. They only started to become friends just before they got attacked. But you're right with the arlam kids, I forgot about them.

Of course Subaru picked Emilia. Would YOU go out with a girl who fucking kills you? Hell no, I would stay the fuck away from her. NEVER put your dick in crazy.

She was like a mother for Beako before Subaru arrives. Also, Frederica

I believe it's after.

He put his dick in this crazy and lives happily with her and their kids.

I wouldn't say Beako and Rem are friends

Rem is definitely worse than Emilia for one simple reason ; she killed Subaru twice. Even at her worst, Emilia NEVER attacked him. Even if she is harder to get, Emilia > Rem.

>self-inserting retard
keep your insecurities to yourself please

What's wrong with self-inserting?

because that MC is not made for it? You're acting like he hates Rem for that even though he understood why she did that and that he was at fault. Btw Subaru loves Rem, how do you feel now?

But she is only his second love compared to Emilia. Even if she improved she still killed him.
Again it's a story with alternative universes so it's difficult to imagine how the MC feels.

I'm not them, but I don't understand, why Sup Forums hates self-insert MC's.
>Rem is definitely worse than Emilia for one simple reason ; she killed Subaru twice.
And then cured his mental breakdown
>Emilia NEVER attacked
She just devoured half of the Sanctuary

>But she is only his second love compared to Emilia. Even if she improved she still killed him.
You're assuming that he doesn't love Rem as much because she killed him? See, that's why you're a retard. Btw, Rem is his #1 and Subaru never thought badly of her. Actually, he thinks that Rem is too wonderful for him.

>Again it's a story with alternative universes so it's difficult to imagine how the MC feels.
What?

>why Sup Forums hates self-insert MC's.
I don't care about them but you shouldn't self-insert into characters that just aren't meant to be. I love Rem but I couldn't act like him or make Rem happy the way he can.

>Again it's a story with alternative universes