CNN list

Can people make aquick list showing all the events in which cnn either lied or falsified data between the election in 2016 to the current point where CNN edited the shooting survivors questions. just trying to get a timetable of sorts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI
youtube.com/watch?v=3JVgP_MBJ9Q
i.imgur.com/VaZm5Jm.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=IcE7BqjqBN4
imgur.com/C03VH2m
youtube.com/watch?v=AdCk6gJqmoc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpVd7k1Uw6A
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/31/new-email-shows-dnc-boss-giving-clinton-camp-debate-question-in-advance.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7SxHOLWiUnA
ebaumsworld.com/videos/the-daily-show-calls-out-cnn/83283367/
lawnewz.com/uncategorized/hospital-ceo-wins-major-court-ruling-after-accusing-cnn-of-false-reporting/
imgflip.com/i/1jxjr7
youtube.com/watch?v=Wn5pIkEHPf0
businessinsider.com/cnn-fox-news-inauguration-ratings-2017-1
i.magaimg.net/img/48i.jpg
i.magaimg.net/img/36l.png
i.magaimg.net/img/48l.jpg
i.magaimg.net/img/48n.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=pCnZ8G4Ds6k
youtube.com/watch?v=qPjuk6VO_qs
youtube.com/watch?v=cbA5RE9eK08
youtube.com/watch?v=oqrX8HxcWDE
imgur.com/5eX6xgT
i.magaimg.net/img/2si.jpg
imgur.com/trMDL87
imgur.com/aH3Ykhq
youtube.com/watch?v=Fi5PLz5yumI
i.imgur.com/LEtescq.jpg
i.magaimg.net/img/48k.jpg
archive.is/kh46i
youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
youtube.com/watch?v=VUAI9Ce9RL0
imgur.com/dKfrMpt
imgur.com/jl1cAKP
heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/cover32.jpg?quality=65&strip=all
youtube.com/watch?v=cgm3_jzcNm4&feature=youtu.be
forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2017/01/01/fake-news-and-how-the-washington-post-rewrote-its-story-on-russian-hacking-of-the-power-grid/#490fade8291e
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-hackers-penetrated-us-electricity-grid-through-a-utility-in-vermont/2016/12/30/8fc90cc4-ceec-11e6-b8a2-8c2a61b0436f_story.html?utm_term=.cf2244e66698
i.magaimg.net/img/3y0.jpg
thehill.com/homenews/media/319401-new-york-times-newsmax-fall-victim-to-fake-flynn-twitter-account
businessinsider.com/leaked-dnc-emails-wikileaks-2016-7
twitter.com/arishapiro/status/336925791155789824
twitter.com/edhenry/status/403546149652426752
politico.com/blogs/media/2015/03/obama-holds-off-the-record-session-with-columnists-203519
youtube.com/watch?v=S-8Cn6boqcA
washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2012/12/06/george-zimmerman-sues-nbc-over-trayvon-martin-reports/?utm_term=.53e89079de4f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cnn is real news, i use it to get an unbiased view of the world

clinton news network

just go here
>cnn.com

This is weak stuff. Opinions and clarifications are a far cry from inexcusable falsehoods from the president.

>things that deliberately attempt to misinform or skew the truth don't matter or say anything nefarious about CNN
ok buddy

"Make quick list of CNN lies"
>terabytes of data
>quick list
Pick one

You are a moron. Please stop spilling stupid all over the rest of us.

Remember "I invented the internet"? This is no worse than that.

One of mine. Thanks for saving.

But you are the one cherrypicking, not CNN.

This one is just pathetic. Speculating that maybe X might be like Y is somehow lying?

user can't kill cnn until user kills jane fonda

"Cherrypicking" when you don't like it.
"Evidence" when you do.

Do you have any fucking Idea how long that list will be !?

Literally every other story is fake news

Some here, not sure of the dates

CNN caught telling focus group what to say live on air after Debates: youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI

CNN says it's ILLEGAL for you to read the Wikileaks/Hillary Clinton emails: youtube.com/watch?v=3JVgP_MBJ9Q

Podesta emails: CNNs Wolf Blitzer gets his questions for Trump directly from the DNC: i.imgur.com/VaZm5Jm.jpg

CNN guest calls Assange a pedophile without any evidence or challenge from the host: youtube.com/watch?v=IcE7BqjqBN4

CNN falsely says illegal immigration is not necessarily a crime - 8 U.S. Code § 1325 begs to differ: imgur.com/C03VH2m

CNN fakes interview and interviews own cameraman: youtube.com/watch?v=AdCk6gJqmoc

CNN Claims missing Airplane Disappear into Black hole:: youtube.com/watch?v=ZpVd7k1Uw6A

CNN gives Clinton debate questions: foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/31/new-email-shows-dnc-boss-giving-clinton-camp-debate-question-in-advance.html

CNN fakes story to make BLM look good, ignores call to violence: youtube.com/watch?v=7SxHOLWiUnA

CNN fakes satellite feed when two reporters are in the same parking lot: ebaumsworld.com/videos/the-daily-show-calls-out-cnn/83283367/

Hospital CEO Wins Major Court Victory After CNN fakes Statistics lawnewz.com/uncategorized/hospital-ceo-wins-major-court-ruling-after-accusing-cnn-of-false-reporting/

CNN Fakes racist pepe image imgflip.com/i/1jxjr7

CNN Green screen fail, pretends to be on a boat youtube.com/watch?v=Wn5pIkEHPf0

CNN fakes popularity numbers businessinsider.com/cnn-fox-news-inauguration-ratings-2017-1

CNN Media Manipulation i.magaimg.net/img/48i.jpg

CNN fakes crowd Sizes i.magaimg.net/img/36l.png

CNN lying about use of a song? i.magaimg.net/img/48l.jpg

CNN and others faking and manipulating words for narraitve. i.magaimg.net/img/48n.jpg

Feed Cuts

CNN cutting mic for saying Jesus: youtube.com/watch?v=pCnZ8G4Ds6k

CNN Cuts mic when trump calls out their lies: youtube.com/watch?v=qPjuk6VO_qs

CNN cuts feed when Wikileaks is mentioned: youtube.com/watch?v=cbA5RE9eK08

CNN Cuts Bernie Sander's mic when he calls them fake news youtube.com/watch?v=oqrX8HxcWDE

CNN Pushing Russia Conspiracy

CNN misleads about Trump officials contact with Russia imgur.com/5eX6xgT

CNN feeding into russia conspiracies, claims russia hacking without evidence i.magaimg.net/img/2si.jpg

CNN claiming Russan hacking to undermind Trump: imgur.com/trMDL87

CNN uses Fallout 4 for hackers footage: imgur.com/aH3Ykhq

Misc. CNN calls Fake news equivalent to the N-Word: youtube.com/watch?v=Fi5PLz5yumI

CNN ignores gas attack in favor of talking about chicken: i.imgur.com/LEtescq.jpg

CNN says presidents health isn't our concern i.magaimg.net/img/48k.jpg

CNN Race Baiting archive.is/kh46i

CNN says reading wikileaks is illegal youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

CNN blurs out "Donald Trump Shirt" of man of saved baby. youtube.com/watch?v=VUAI9Ce9RL0

CNN Audience member seen with piece of paper titled "your questions" imgur.com/dKfrMpt

CNN reuses protestors sign imgur.com/jl1cAKP

CNN says Illigal immigration isn't illegal: imgur.com/C03VH2m

MSNBC

MSNBC PRs for Clintons heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/cover32.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

NBC makes flood appear worse than it is. Video leaked youtube.com/watch?v=cgm3_jzcNm4&feature=youtu.be

Washington Post:

Fake Story about Russian hacking causing black out on west coast

forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2017/01/01/fake-news-and-how-the-washington-post-rewrote-its-story-on-russian-hacking-of-the-power-grid/#490fade8291e

Fake story about russa hacking electric system on East Coast (they don't learn lol) washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-hackers-penetrated-us-electricity-grid-through-a-utility-in-vermont/2016/12/30/8fc90cc4-ceec-11e6-b8a2-8c2a61b0436f_story.html?utm_term=.cf2244e66698

Double standards i.magaimg.net/img/3y0.jpg

NYT

NYT falls for fake Flynn account

thehill.com/homenews/media/319401-new-york-times-newsmax-fall-victim-to-fake-flynn-twitter-account Politico

Politico runs article by Hilary team before submitting it:

businessinsider.com/leaked-dnc-emails-wikileaks-2016-7

Secret Press conferences?

twitter.com/arishapiro/status/336925791155789824

twitter.com/edhenry/status/403546149652426752

politico.com/blogs/media/2015/03/obama-holds-off-the-record-session-with-columnists-203519

>clinton news network

What they also all have in common is that they are all glow in the dark CIA niggers.

Changed your meme flag huh faggot?

Trump, who was constantly going on about vote rigging, now says it can't happen. So agreeing with Obama makes Trump a hypocrite? Investigating to verify what Trump and Obama already agree upon is what? A lie?

Or is the mere act of verifying your beliefs with research somehow anti-conservative?

Template!

EEEEEYAAAAAAA STELTER, YOU WILL FALL! HUMANITY WILL CRUSH YOU!

Maybe normal people are just sick to hell of Trump's childish name calling. This is a pro-Trump edit.

Please learn what an opinion piece is. Unlike Fox, not everyone at CNN is required to have the same opinions.

There is no such thing as "slightly down". Only only extremes exist.

Colluded means what? Spoke to?

Trump said Veterans aren't strong and can't handle it. You didn't give a damn about context when Al Gore "invented the internet", why do you think you deserve it?

The only thing Trump and 0bama agree on is that Russians trolled the internet. Trump still thinks there could be election fraud, so Homeland Security is now pursuing it as a criminal investigation.

Well..

The DNC did rig the primaries against Bernie...
Even the former chair Dona Brazile admits it...

So lets look into the muh Russia thing..
>all we find is U1 stuff
>buh buh muh "It was her turn"

Liberals sob and weep as HIllary is sent to Death Row for Treason..

>hurr im too much of a fucktard faggot to recognize social engineering and neuro-linguistics when someone shoves my face it it
fuckin' brianlets

pretending that fucking one guy hitting people with a car in america, influenced a muslime hitting people with a car in barcalona. when in reality it was onviously influenced by terrorist vehicle attacks all over europe

Gas fitter here, reading this article defy every principal of how a gas system works. Literally this is the dumbest thing I've read.

here's the time they edited a call for violence into a call for peace
youtube.com/watch?v=S-8Cn6boqcA
audio blast at the end

great job on the list so far. the section in regard to secret meetings is interesting.

CNN supplies their "interviewees" with questions to ask is if they came from their own volition.

And you are angry that CNN DIDN'T spread the call to burn the suburbs?

its about accuracy fag. They shouldnt use their own opinions to think what people should and shouldnt think or what they should or shouldnt see. they are supposed to present ubiased and unaltered facts

Its about factual reporting.

The media is supposed to be impartial. Meaning they report what is said and allow the viewers to decide how to feel about it. When the MSM takes up a side and intentionally alters coverage it skews the narrative.

For example:
washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2012/12/06/george-zimmerman-sues-nbc-over-trayvon-martin-reports/?utm_term=.53e89079de4f

>Here’s how NBC News portrayed the audiotape:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.

The full tape went like this:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.
Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.

The intention was to portray ZimZam as racist for stating the person was black, when in reality the dispatcher asked the race..

Are you angry that CNN tried to start a race war?

cnn is the most obvious shit i ever seen.

lol. whats up thought twin?

i recall CNN reporting confidently that the pro russian separarists in east ukraine shot down MH17 despite there being no evidence it was them and not the kiev govt who did it

inb4 kremlin shill, bit seriously it's bad reporting. there was NO FUCKING EVIDENCE! and now everyone thinks its an open-and-shut case just because the faggot media said so