Dragon Ball Super

Will this new form be enough to defeat Jiren?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
youtu.be/UytzaiFASOY
youtu.be/who-PvqXi28
youtube.com/watch?v=kUaJoIVetRw
youtu.be/ZHgkJl0A3F8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would I be crazy expecting this to be the FINAL final form?

Who gives a fuck about Jiren, he's nothing but a characterless plot device who soley exists to push Goku to his new form.

The real question is, will it be able to do anything against Cell 2.0?

No.

SSGSS Golden Cell can

This is now a CHADhan discussion thread.

Do you think his new form is going to help him defeat god-tier opponents?

Cell literally had limitless potential, in his perfect form, he wasn't even that evil anymore, but played that role to motivate the Z-fighters to challenge him, as he only wanted to test his limits.

top 3 things I want to see in Super:
1. Good guy Cell
2. Piccolo merging with the entire population of new namek to create a Namekian GOD so that piccolo can never be irrelevant and weak ever again
3. Someone kill stupid smug grand angel and retard child Zen who clearly can't think for himself

Will goku go SS Rose and kill all the gods?

I don't know, but if it looked like this I wouldn't even be mad

>he wasn't even that evil anymore

Nice headcanon, he literally says he will still destroy the planet -for no reason- and that he might as well make it fun beforehand.

>cell gets surpassed by gohan
>"NOOOOO THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE I'M GOING TO DESTROY EARTH"
>not evil

Retard

I really, REALLY wish they'd be strong, but they'll be so fucking weak they'll be defeated in 1-2 episodes

JUSTICE-

>Pedro: the post

-Haven't won any major fight by himself since Namek
-Every time he gotten new transformation he still lost
>Jiren is based on a fucking superman
I'm 100% certain it won't

nah, he was just a sore loser.
If Cell had easily won, he'd mostlikely have spared them to let them become stronger and have them push his limits further.

The thing with cell is that he's like an overconfident genius who can not accept it if someone makes him look stupid, but likes to hang around dumb/weak people to get a more clear view on just how much better he is than everyone else.

There was someone like that before, someone like.. let's see here, Vegeta for example

No, it will not! The Spirit Bomb only harms evil ones. Jiren is a champion of Justice, therefore the spirit bomb cannot harm him! Absorbing the Spirit Bomb will only increase Goku's power subjectively (ie. against evil ones), not objectively (ie. against anyone regardless of purity of heart).

When will we see Goku newest form? Next week?

So lemme get this straight

In 4 days we have 108, then one week pause and the week after (Oct 8) we get a double episode?

S05E107 - Revenge ‘F'! The Cunning Trap?!
Air Date: 17 September 2017 09:00 -

S05E108 - Frieza and Frost!! Intersecting Evil?!
Air Date: 24 September 2017 09:00 -

S05E109 - 1 Hour Special: This is the Ultimate Battle in all the Universes! Son Goku vs Jiren!! Part 1
Air Date: 08 October 2017 09:00 -

S05E110 - 1 Hour Special: This is the Ultimate Battle in all the Universes! Son Goku vs Jiren!! Part 2
Air Date: 08 October 2017 09:00

hyping up a form for months before showing it instead of building up suspense with the mystery
why did they do this

Except the first time he went Super Saiyan, did ever a new form help Goku defeat a villain?

Isn't too early for the jiren fight ? i though they will save him for the very last part

>meme form so soon
It really is going job, isnt it?

SSJ4 ?

Huh so all the other plot threads will et resolved next episode and then the climax of the tournament will happen?

what the fuck?

I love SSJ4, I think it fits better with the overall DB and Saiyan lore than this god ki thing, but has that ever been canon?

Reminder Yamucha withstood blasts from two angry GoDs on his base form and won the game by himself.

How can saiyans or ayy lmaos even compete?

>Oh no their punches destroyed the entire arena and now everyone but Goku and Jiren are out
>this new escalation permanently changes the stakes and now the warriors must reconsider their battle
I'm not at all surprised.

I'm pretty sure both Goku and Jiren will be ringed out and the tournament will continue for a few more episodes.

Or because of Goku's battle against Jiren, someone from outside will interrupt the tournament.

Goku hasn't won his first fight whenever he debuts a form since SSJ1 so I hope he'll beat Jiren

Reminder to just leave the Tournament of Power to Vegeta

Praise Lord Quitela!

Fucking Frost asspulling and mastering an ability he's only seen once, what the fuck?
Not to mention that Vegeta fucking knows the technique and still got caught in it, this tournament is nothing but shit writing all around

Couldn't possibly be in better hands

>tfw this could have been the best arc of Dragon Ball

>Not to mention that Vegeta fucking knows the technique
He wasn't there when Goku was training to use it or while Trunks used in on Zamasu.

Honestly, it should've been a one-on-one tournament, though with a lot less fighters. Maybe three from each Universe.

out in 4 days

>dbs episode starts with explosions

What did Toriyama mean by this? Also he's flashing Trunks to an extent.

Im guess they have something planned that will happen at the end of the special that will leave all of us all hyped?

You must be retarded.

>Frieza and Frost!! Intersecting Evil?!
Please I only want F to play already
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

So how would you rate this arc compared to the other ones in Super only? I honestly think it's the worst one.

He still knows it, just that he was too stupid to realize that Frost wasn't planning on using it on Roshi, but on Vegeta.
You sure proved that the tournament doesn't have shit writing, huh!

Fuck off

Caulifla is love
Caulifla is life
Caulifla a cute
A CUTE
I LOVE CAULIFLA SO FUCKING MUCH
I'M GOING TO MARRY CAULIFLA-SAN
I want to hold hands with her and have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

JIREN HELLLLP!

>SSG becomes a thing
>Hey cool a new strongest form
>Serves its purpose for one fight then doesn't get used again for years

>god ki in base form is a (head canon) thing that makes sense until the manga and anime shit all over that
>base form is now as strong as it needs to be

>SSB becomes a thing instead
>Hey cool a new strongest form
>It's the ace in the hole for one fight, strong af and then it absorbs the power of jobbing in to its very essence, loses all gravitas and significance afterwards, becomes meaningless
>Even the characters preferred use for it are nothing more than head canon since the anime doesn't really tell you shit about it and the manga conflicts with whatever you are told (ie it's super good for ki control/uses up so much/not much stamina etc)

>New form coming out

GEE
I WONDER WHAT LIES AHEAD

has vegeta ever even seen it before this point?

>power level bullshit is the worst part of the series
No. You don't say.

In your dreams, cuck

Remember when Bulma was attractive and wasn't built like a twig?

it could have easily been a Dark Tournament style where you can choose 3v3, 2v2 or 1v1 and your fighters.
They could have even made it so the characters just die if they die or are revived to watch, none of this holding back bullshit.

I miss the THICC style of the characters. Though you can't blame Toei for that one. Toriyama's the one who has changed his art style and adapted a skinner look for his characters, especially the females.

Second worst, I couldn't stand the future arc.

Even if he didn't see it before, he knew about it as well as probably observed when Roshi tried to use it on Frost.

He was literally standing up there, "watching"

It amuses me how they had to make Frost literally say out loud "It's very difficult to pull my punches to prevent killing you" so the retards wouldn't start screeching "REEEEEE HOW CAN ROSHI HIT FROST MUH POWER LEVELS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

>Gohan has to use his ultimate form
>Frieza shrugs off the punch and still hasn't gone gold
Gohan is fucked

>judging the entire fight from a single punch in the preview

WEW

What's Gohan going to do? Fire a Kamehameha that Frieza can easily knock back?

Holy shit hahahahahahahaha

Zamasu arc was still the worst. Started off strong with just killing Bulma outright, but slowly turned into shit.

>Goku Black toying around far too long
>not being able to completely destroy the city and killing the survivors
>spirit sword
>ss2 rage
>shitty time limit on fusion
>time rings
>that anticlimactic finish with Zamasu
>trunks and Mai fucking off to some other universe for no good reason

Those are just the big issues.

Are you retarded? That kind of statement is what stops retarded headcanon from forming. It's what Super needs more of.

Who knows, Gohan knows Freeza's level of power very well, and so far he's been playing it smart in the tournament

>inb4 punching botamo was retarded

It worked and he didn't waste a single bit of energy

>skipping another week

fuck this gay shit

it's not even an hour long special episode, it's just a two-parter they're playing back to back.

i wonder if this shit really helps the ratings or what?

i feel like they're stretching this tournament out as long as fucking possible

>Cell 2.0
kill yourself retard

The worst part is that Trunks and Mai are fucking off to a timeline where they already fucking exist. The writing for that arc was such an embassasment.

People only like those statements when they make them feel better about it. What about this?

How else are people supposed to know when the power scaling makes no sense and the punches all look the same due to shitty animation?

inb4 Gohan gets his ass saved by piccolo as usual

What about it? They were referring to gohan during the cell saga, where he did show power that rivaled goku's

Because thinking that "people are holding back not to kill their opponents" is literally the logical option, but MUH HEADCANON

I would love for someone to kill Zen, it's the only reason why I'm rooting for Frieza, who has made it his goal to get rid of them.

It won't happen, but as long as it's not confirmed, I'll keep tuning in.

It's retarded to assume ANYTHING that is not explicitly stated in the show.

No, they were talking about that episode in particular

2 1 hour specials? This better be good.

it's probably not

No, it's retarded to take everything literally, kill yourself

I love Gohan!

You're probably the type of dumbass that will eat up anything done by Toei, and then try to justify it with your own headcanon because "it's the only logical answer". Do rveryone a favor and kill yourself instead. This fan base needs less people like you.

Me too

You're gonna love this, trust me.

>some shitty jobber manages to land a single hit on Goku
>HOLY SHIT HE IS GOD-TIER

This is your train of thought, fucking kill yourself

What is it about this character that makes his fanbase into absolute autists?

I think you might actually have autism, or you're an uneducated pedro. What does that have to do with anything I said?

Absolutely kino

youtu.be/UytzaiFASOY
youtu.be/who-PvqXi28

just because goku will start fighting jiren in episode 109 doesn't mean all other fights will suddenly stop

gohan and the rest could fight the other universes while goku fights jiren for another 5+ episodes

Here, don't say the CHADforce never does anything for you

You said that assuming ANYTHING that's not directly stated in the anime is headcanon, so if some jobber hits Goku am I wrong for assuming that Goku is holding back and that Jobber is, in fact, a fucking jobber?

why this matchup of all things youtube.com/watch?v=kUaJoIVetRw

By your dumb logic, Zamasu must have been holding back during Trunks' Spirit Sword attack in the Black arc. Zit's the only "logical option"

>They were referring to gohan during the cell saga

>People think 4th place in U7 Gohan is going to do something to Freiza, who is confirmed 2nd place after Goku

No, the logical assumption would be that Zamasu was already worn out from his struggle against Goku and Vegeta + Vegito's assault. Are you that dumb?

Zamasu must have also been holding back when hemanaged to do what Vegito Blue couldn't. It's only logical user.

I don't think it's likely that the fight will be resolved in these two episodes. We'll probably get the new form or at least a teaser and then they'll continue to finish off fodder.

>Goku transforms
>their punches destroy the whole arena, letting it crumble to many different peaces
>those peaces each hold 2 to 5 different fighters from different universes, they have to face off each other now, maybe resulting in the first actually good fights this arc
>Every now and then it moves to Jiren and Goku
>The winners from the peaces move on to Jiren and Goku, they take out the rest and we have a propper finale
One can dream I guess, it's not like this show will randomly start getting good.

just 1 mang, notice start time.

The only time that SS4 help defeat a villain was at the end of the Baby Saga. Even then, Goku required help from the others to beat him, and used a well timed Kamehameha blast to hurl Baby into the Sun so he can't regenerate. Kid Goku in GT killed Super 17 and Omega Shenron.

This one's great.

youtu.be/ZHgkJl0A3F8

Also
>Whis can just undo the destruction of a Universe, even when Xeno was the one that destroyed it
The end of that arc was some of the worst shit I've seen come out of Dragon Ball as a whole. GT's lowest points were miles above that garbage.