Ex-CIA officer exposes EVERYTHING about the CIA in detail

If you haven't watch this already, it is a must watch. This MUST be spread.

Part 1:
>youtube.com/watch?v=rQouKi7xDpM&t=2208s

Part 2:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xO-mcduYCEA

Part 3:
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZMtsbi2C77s&t=3878s

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/15/1585866_woodward-dismisses-cia-guard-s-dispute-of-casey-deathbed.html
money.cnn.com/2014/06/06/technology/security/nsa-turn-on-phone/index.html
app_gsagov_prod_rdcgwaajp7wr.s3.amazonaws.com/SF312-13.pdf
fas.org/sgp/othergov/intel/sf4414.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bonus meme:

Cocaine

Bump

Bump 2

bump

something about him makes me think he's not legit

hire mee reeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE

Bump, you don't have to watch the videos, they can be listened to in the background while doing other things. Pretty interesting stuff.

i haven't watched a youtube video
i always use the 50kbps audio only stream :^)

this guy's full of shit. he was a cia officer that got caught using his .gov credit card for personal expenses and was forced out. whatever privileged information he has, I assure you, he's not divulging any of it in these vids. he's not violating his nda because it's not illegal to lie. guy probably needs money and is telling tall tales for cash. everyone that's been read in to a program has an SF-312 and 4414, he'd be in some serious shit for violating them, even if it was unwittingly.

He said in the video he used his government card to pay for the cleaning of his property that the fucking CIA added toxic substances to.

Are you that fucking incompetent, you CIA nigger?

big if tru

Go!

>inb4 slid to death

everyone has a story when they get caught, this turd's no different. in any case, he's not divulging anything but fantasies, which is completely legal. and I'm not cia, I'm an active duty sailor.

>Thats true he used his gov credit card for personal expenses.I think he ran into money problems when his wife left him. Also tried to sue the CIA for putting him in mouldy accomodation.

He was only a internal security officer - kind of like a corporation's compliance department. He is a glorified HR/Compliance man larping as a field/intel agent. Abit like those in the army who are tradesman who pretend to be delta force.

So nothing special, according to this wiki leaks report one of his duties was to sit in hospital and guard suspects and people etc ..hardly Jason Bourne activity!

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/15/1585866_woodward-dismisses-cia-guard-s-dispute-of-casey-deathbed.html

Pretty sure he's also Q, his writing style and book are very very similar when I get time I'll throw up my findings. He knows of no info that we dont. He is just trying to make a living selling books -but cant blame him for that.He and his friends have been shilling their own threads too. He makes references to things only a boomer would know like he called one user Ted Gunderson, most fucking autistic NEETS dont know the president before George W. Bush.

Im not a shill I do the same kind of research when people make UFO claims, most of the stuff in the public domain is a larp (like Shipp) or pure bullshit. My autism leads me to tunnel deep sometimes. Sorry about that.

The best book on spooks and intel to this day is Spy Catcher by Peter Wright. It's old but whats in there is true because its now been declassified and you can check sources. Where's Shipp's sources?If you're going take Shipp at face value then you might as well take Colonel Corso's Day after Roswell as all true and dont forget Bob Lazar too.

One last thing...early in the first video Shipp says his phone is turned on remotely when off this isnt quite true its a trick speak to the geeks in Sup Forums if you dont believe me

money.cnn.com/2014/06/06/technology/security/nsa-turn-on-phone/index.html

(OP) (OP)
It's just a British Anglo-Saxon Limited Hangout Operation. Basically the British Anglos realize the entire West including America now understand the British and Jews have been working together for 361 years. It's simple... the British are trying to toss the Jews under the bus quickly before the British get fucking wrecked. In other words the Brits want to save their own skin when they're just as guilty as the Jews.

This is why he clearly makes it a point to attack the "Nazi's" at the very start and the "Vatican" in his talk. This way the British are still "the good guys" and Europe is still "le bad guys". Fuck this guy... it's a limited hangout operation for the British.

His message is exactly the same Neoconservative post-WW2 garbage.

>Muh "evil europeans"
>We British are saving you!

Same old British kike bullshit, with the British playing defense. Only brainlets and Anglos eat this garbage up as gospel. It's literally InfoWars tier Zionism.

They are giving you just enough to make you think they're on your side, but the overall European "enemies" remain exactly the same.

>same post format as other thread
wonder who could be behind this post

" (OP) (OP)"
you can't even post shit right, shit lip cia nigger.

>i'm not cia, i'm a sailor
>also just posting in the middle of the day on my ship to defend the cia and watch a 5 hour long segment
>totally fantasy

I thought the cia were sneaky but this is just laughable

Wtf is this mountain of driveling spam? Just pump out so much utter shit that people lose interest or get lost traveling a 100 different paths.

If put your two brain cells together brainlet it and read it, im sure it will makes sense to you.

thanks for the gouge. I only know about him because he was mentioned in my faceberg group and one of the guys knew his story. no sane person will knowingly violate their nda, the consequences are too severe.

He hasnt violated his NDA though.

I mean, I do somewhat see what you mean by how he sounds like Q

In the video he repeats some of the lines that Q spouted
Which is kind of interesting

>>also just posting in the middle of the day on my ship
I don't work on a ship, moron. I'm stationed at the amphib in VA.

turning the phone on is from the OS in the sim
I used to lurk Sup Forums and /prog/. and /x/.

when i get chance i'll put up my memory board doing cross reference correlation between Q and what he says. Im not a shill or cia. English isnt my first language either, also apparently I am on the autism spectrum. But im good at seeing patterns and making connections.

>He hasnt violated his NDA though.
yeah, I know. it's not illegal to make up stories and pass them off as privileged information. we have a top secret nuclear weapons base on mars. see? I didn't violate my nda.

Seems like a CIA nigger front.

I'm looking at the google reviews and already it looks sketchy.
People are saying that a woman was murdered there. they've been abused by officers there, and worse

Very proud of this line of work aren't you?

ok, ty

>Seems like a CIA nigger front.
joint expeditionary base, little creek is not a cia front, genius.

What secret info has he divulged that's not in the public sphere?

The US does not have an Offical Secret's Act like UK and Leafs, US has the Espionage Act of 17 and some case law.

But to surmarise this Act and case law only makes it illegal for the dissemination of secret information pertaining to:
>cryptography,
>espionage,
>surveillance

Yanks have freedom of speech enshrined in the first ammendment. He can say what he likes as long as it not the above. Not that he knew anything about cryptography, because he was an internal compliance officer, very low grade.

So no, I dont see how he has breached a non disclosure agreement unless he signed one saying he couldnt tell anybody he's ex-cia.

BU this is clearly untrue though because lots of people have come out and said they're are ex-cia including Bush. If a high ranking person can come out and say they're ex-cia Kevin Shipp can.

>Espionage Act of 1917

I feel he cribbed this quote

>But to surmarise this Act and case law only makes it illegal for the dissemination of secret information pertaining to:
>>cryptography,
>>espionage,
>>surveillance
you dead wrong, boyo.

Has the cat got your fucking tongue or have you broken your fingers?
Please exemplify, exbound, explicate, elucidate repudiate what I wrote...

> active duty sailor
So ONI?

>So ONI?
nope, just a sailor.

Is he a snitch or a sell-out?

>nope! just a sailor :^)
>he doesn't know that his posts are being monitored on base

you need to reread my posts.
he can say whatever he wants as long as it's not about a program he's been read into.
app_gsagov_prod_rdcgwaajp7wr.s3.amazonaws.com/SF312-13.pdf
fas.org/sgp/othergov/intel/sf4414.pdf

>active duty sailor
Code words for being a fag

ok read it, looked at your links and contracts they're standard. But you're wrong here's why:

There have been loads of CIA, Federal and Military who have been indicted last ten years for far far far less than Shipp's presentation these include:

> 2001: Col. George Trofimoff (army)
>2005: Kenneth Ford jr (NSA )
>2005: Lawrence Franklin (Pentagon)
>2010: Thomas andrews Drake(NSA)
>2010: Shamai Leibowitz (FBI)
>2010: Bradley Manning (Army)
>2010: John Kirakou (CIA)
>2013: Edward Snowden(NSA)
>2011: Jeff Alexander Sterling (CIA)

>by 2013: a further 7 people have been indicted for Espionage Act including leaking info to the media. Their names are classified.

What could a lowly internal security Officer possibly know? He doesnt know any of these stuff he's pulling it from the conspiracy /x/ tier stuff we already know about.

Sorry just read your post again, english isnt my first language youre are right and probably more on track than me.

user, you have a serious reading comprehension problem. reread my posts. he's NOT disseminating privileged information covered by his ndas, if he was ever privileged in the first place. what's so difficult for you to understand?

no worries.

>i do have comprehension problems, I only learnt english from Sup Forums and google translate

Sorry, I said you are right. Dont worry I know what to do now, I have brought shame to Sup Forums. Please carry the torch...

your english is excellent, no worries. the wires get crossed sometimes.