Waifu Wednesday Thread

You're waifu is a gift! Cherish your gift always!

Let's get things rolling!

Autumns almost here! Would they enjoy the cooler weather?

What kind of Autumn activities would you do together?

Would they be the type to be into seaaonal things like certain drinks?

Would they enjoy playing in the leaves with you?

Whats your ideal date with them this time of year?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all beautiful!

Everything for her. Everything...

Ohayou Mintbro! She seems to have great fashion sense, that outfit of hers is really cute! Though she might want a bigger scarf so the two of you can share it together though!

>Autumns almost here! Would they enjoy the cooler weather?
Autumn's nice for not being too hot but not being really cold either. There's a few nice things she can enjoy with the cooler weather though. For one, it's more comfortable to lounge around, but going out and about to buy things isn't too bad when she's wrapped up comfy. For two, there's less sports on TV because the weather isn't as great, and sports are AWFUL for throwing schedules off. And lastly and probably most importantly, it means her PC doesn't overheat quite so much. Which is pretty essential.
Both of us prefer this sort of weather to it being blazing hot, so it's nice.

>What kind of Autumn activities would you do together?
There isn't really a whole lot of autumn activities for us to do, but it's usually pretty fun to go jumping in piles of leaves for that satisfying crunch.
It's childish yeah, but it's one of those little pleasures in life which we shouldn't feel good about doing damnit.

>Would they be the type to be into seaaonal things like certain drinks?
I wasn't aware there was seasonal autumn drinks and stuff! Most of that stuff is moreso winter proper, but the special stuff which shows up around winter time like eggnog lattes and those christmassy booths selling festive food are really fun to go around sampling together. Pretty lights and cheesy music, with a warm atmosphere; it's like stepping into a VN.

>Whats your ideal date with them this time of year?
Pretty much what I just wrote, haha. It'd be a lot of fun to go around seasonal stalls selling things like warm cider and fresh food in the twilight hours, with all the decorative lights shining and the leaves slowly falling around us. Getting wrapped up warm and enjoying each other's company while seeing all the novelties around us.

If your waifu farted loudly in her sleep almost every night, would you let her know?

Does anyone make a picture like this for their waifu on their birthday?

How much fanart does your beloved have on pixiv? How much of it is awful and/or looks nothing like them?

Homura: "..."

Me: "I'm passionate about your passions
More intrigued with your mind
Than your ass and your assets"

Homura: "..."

Me: "I'm asking how you feel
If I told you that I knew heaven was real
Cause only God could create something that gives me chills
So angelic and so surreal, girl I'm being sincere"

Homura: "わたし に きすしてください"

2d is not 3dpd

why is homu so homu

I probably would if she had a birthday.

There's more than 7000, probably over half of them are pretty bad.

>7000
Whoa, I thought mine was popular but she has half that

Mine has 766. And a lot of those drawings are a bit weird.

-They'd love the colors that come with the changing season, though they'd miss being able to go to the beach due to the heat.
-Walks through the forest. Maybe find a cornfield maze in our area considering what's around the corner. There's also a nice fair going on that I wouldn't mind taking her to at least once.
-I'm sure Luka would be curious about most of them, but she wouldn't go overboard with trying them all.
-I'm picturing it in my head, and it sounds wonderful.
-Just a nice stroll out to savor the sights of the changing seasons. Assuming we can find the time for it.

How committed is your special one to their craft? Is it difficult to get them to take a break, or are they easily persuaded/distracted?

Certainly, she prefers it, pic related. Lilly's not a fan of the heat.
Going for a nice walk in the cool autumn weather is always nice. Something I've always wanted to do with her is go camping, I bet she'd enjoy getting away from the noise of the city. I find that autumn is the best for camping--it gets cold enough that bugs don't bother you, but not too cold.
Lilly doesn't really seem to be into fads like that. She likes tea, so pumpkin spice tea, I suppose.
>Would they enjoy playing in the leaves with you?
Lilly running and jumping around might be dangerous, with her being blind and such. But we can have fun other ways.
Like I said, I'd love to take her camping. Set up a fire, cook some marshmallows, brew up some hot chocolate, and cuddle up next to her. Just the two of us in the tranquility of the woods.

Question: Does your waifu have a favorite color?

Only 37 it seems. A bit of yuri, disappointingly. There's some good pieces there but nothing I hadn't seen on other sites.

A good friend of mine's waifu is Homura. She looks really cute in glasses.

30. Several of them are mine.

>Does your waifu have a favorite color?
Not the person I would expect this question to come from.

Her tag has been a bit slow lately but there's hundreds of fantastic drawings so I shouldn't complain about a dry period.
I've also had an SI commissioned so I can just buy cute drawings of us together if Pixiv gets too barren.
Hey Lillybro!
I'm actually really curious to know what Yukari's favorite camouflage patterns are. I'm personally a fan of Rhodesian brushstroke, Swedish M90 and Chocolate chip and I'd love to know what her preferences are.

I think she would prefer warmer weather, but wouldn't mind.
Lot's of waking I guess. I can't think about any specific Autumn activity I think.
Maybe. I think she would find it interesting.
Yeah, I'm sure she would. It sounds so fun.
We could spend some time in park and look at the beautiful scenery, visit some comfy restaurant for dinner and go back to home to cuddle near fireplace. Maybe not ideal, but still pretty nice.

I bake a cake for her birthday and make a photo.

>How much of it is awful and/or looks nothing like them?
Quite a lot, but with that much pictures you can always find perfect gems.

Teal, I guess?

Pretty committed, I think she could easily get completely absorbed into it.

Long day today so I probably won't get to most questions, but here I go anyway.

She could handle it, it would mostly be winter where her being cold blooded would cause major problems.
Going on walks, maybe heading to an apple orchard.
She would probably enjoy such drinks.
I can see her doing that with me.
Like I said earlier, going to an apple orchard with her could be fun; but most outdoor activities would be a good idea with most of the extreme heat being gone.

She has a couple hundred pics, there are a few good ones like pic related, but then there are plenty of garbage ones.

I may be back later to answer some of the questions I missed, but if not then I just wanted to wish that you all have a great week with your waifu!

Just walking in the woods and looking at all the fall colors. Maybe sit down somewhere and drink tea. That or going to a cozy cafe, drinking tea and sharing a pastry.

He's either very dedicated to his craft or some kind of savant, with the ridiculous speed at which he can process and calculate information. Not to mention his incredible memory, although it's the photographic kind only possible in fiction - even mnemonists have to spend at least a little time examining and applying their specific techniques on whatever it is they're memorizing.

As for questions: Tell us about a real-life promotional event she was invovled in. I'm still so happy about that blood drive.

Lilly does have a favorite color, actually. Though she can't see color, she can still associate the concept of color with an object.
The protagonist says his favorite color is green, which she knows is associated with grass and military camouflage and such. Likewise, her favorite color is white, the color she associates with ice cream and snow, and probably her namesake as well.

Not him but that's sweet and pretty interesting, I was wondering what your answer would have been.

>I'm still so happy about that blood drive.
I think that's the first time anyone has ever said that.

Claimed

Well, I'm sure the people who need blood transfusions have at least thought it.

I Love my Waifu!

I love my waifu to pieces, and all the attachments she can get as well!

>385709
Holy jesus that's just absurd

It's fun, isn't it?

It'll be mai waifu's birthday this Friday. Will you guys be there when I make a thread?

Oh also

> She would hate the Cooler weather

>Pranking people with dismemberment

> Not sure about seasonal drinks

> Yes I'd throw her head into the leaves.

>Going to watch "IT"

GuP did a blood drive with the Red Cross too. Yukari is a universal donor but I'm a bit worried that she's only compatible with type O herself.
I'd make sure to make her lots of delicious liver paste sandwiches everytime she went to donate.

I would like to think so
I'd love for us to go for some walks. Since the weather will cool down we should be able to be out for longer and enjoy our time
>Would they be the type to be into seasonal things like certain drinks?
I don't think so. She wouldn't dislike them, but oranges are more of a summer time flavor.
If by playing you mean sitting in or near them and admiring the colors and watching the sky, then yes.
We go for a long walk through a forest. The light breeze and the cool air keeping us energized and able to keep going. Maybe we would find a nice clearing to sit down and rest, perhaps we brought a picnic of some sort. Then we accidentally spend too long there and race the sun home.

Just over 1400. The tag has been polluted quite a lot lately by characters that share his name, which is annoying. Could be worse though, I can't complain too much.

Would your waifu want you to not seek out any other partners while she can't be there to be with you?

What would happen if she was real, meaning an incredibly slim if not impossible chance of you even hearing about her?

She has raised a few complaints regarding the hot weather and she would also leave the air conditioning on during this time, so I'm sure she would prefer the weather to be a bit colder, or at least not sweltering like in the middle of summer. Though she would still miss going to the beach.

Some sport activity like mountain biking, there is something about the chilly air and bright yellow/orange leaves scattered around that makes this kind of activity so amazing during the fall. Mountain climbing can also be a good alternative, since she is pretty good at it, and also since the greenery wanes at this time of the year rock faces becomes more exposed and with the cooler weather there are fewer bugs around.

Over 1400. A lot of them are terrible but there are some really nice pictures, though they are rare. Some of them were also deleted shortly after being uploaded but luckily I was able to save them.

He doesn't have a surname?

She doesn't like the cold weather.

The weather is a good excuse to stay inside.

All seasonal drinks that came to my mind are alcoholic.

Maybe

Seems like a nice time to go to the forest when the weather is nice.

>How much fanart does your beloved have on pixiv? How much of it is awful and/or looks nothing like them?
I don't go there anymore there is just to much shit.

Ohayou friend~
>How committed is your special one to their craft? Is it difficult to get them to take a break, or are they easily persuaded/distracted?
She loves singing and likes her job.

>Question: Does your waifu have a favorite color?
I always associate pink with her but I don't know if it's her favourite colour.

Only technically, and it's not used very often - his first name is "the" tag for the majority of content related to him.

Mai is a dependable onee-san.

Futaba's an adorable hacker!

My beloved would enjoy Autumn. Since she really doesn't want to show skin for obvious reasons, cooler weather allows her to stand out less when going outside.

I'd convince her to take long walks with me after sunset. Especially when it's windy, you can walk for hours without really being disturbed by anyone else. It's just you, your thoughts, and anyone you happen to bring along.

I'm not sure if there are any seasonal drinks for Autumn, to be honest. We'd probably try pumpkin flavored whatever for the sake of trying it once.

I'm sure she'd be delighted to play in the leaves, once we've made sure it's just the two of us and no nosy neighbors are looking.

As for ideal date, funny you asked, since we had our anniversary late last month. It's technically summer, but close enough in temperature that it counts. We stayed indoors, had a wonderful evening, drank tea and ate a cake. She opened a bottle of wine, I declined. Once she got herself sleepy drunk, she retired for the night. I stayed up for a bit to commission a daki of her before going to sleep myself.

Hanako can be quite absorbed in reading a good book. It's fun to watch her lose herself in one. She's cute and flustered when she realizes I've been looking at her for a while.

Is she O+ or O-? If she's O+, she's in no danger at all. At least a third of the population in any given country could donate to her. Even if she's O- and lives with you in an English speaking country or Europe, at least one in twenty people can donate to her.
If you're waifu were to feel insecure about your relationship and decided to scout her competition, how would she go about it?

Would if she had a birthday.
Some soccer thing a while ago, and recently a promotion for coconut cider.

That's a given for her.

Night strolls in the crisp autumn air.

As long as it's cool, she would probably enjoy that.

She'd most likely hide in the leaves to stalk me to begin with.

Essentially what I said when I mentioned the evening strolls, though we'd probably stop to eat or do some shopping.

She doesn't have much, and very little of it is what I would call good.

She takes her stalking rather seriously, and has a good amount of confidence in it.

>enjoy the cooler weather?
I'm sure she would since her coords are a bit heavy for hot weather
>certain drinks?
She'd probably go back to hot coffee instead of iced
>playing in the leaves
Such frivolous conduct is beneath Children of the Night
Just a stroll through town to see the leaves dying

>How committed is your special one to their craft?
She's extremely dedicated

>favorite color?
I don't recall it mentioned but I'm sure it's either black or purple

Specifically, gold. She also likes brass and marine colors.

She was used to promote a brand of champagne.

Ohayou, friend.

Many various things. Most known are toyota and vegetable juice.

Yes
If she was real I would easily find her.

Not like I could prevent it, but I wouldn't exactly want it.

I usually get her some flowers and bake her something.

694 results in Pixiv
2/3rds of Fuuka's art is drawn with the wrong colors for her hair and eyes

Really tired today, I just want to say that I love Fuuka, she's the one that keeps my engine running.

The challenge of good sex is sustaining the feeling that the thing underneath me is actually the girl I love and not just an inanimate image on a pillow

Maybe since he doesn't like hot/humid weather, and it's an excuse to huddle up to people. More than the weather itself I think he'd appreciate the pointless task of trying to find a nice looking conker and scooting through leaves. There's harvest too to think of, both seeing the fruits of your labour and sharing some community spirit.

Sweet hot drinks and dessert pies have his name all over them. He'd be worse than me for researching limited editions and making plans. If he didn't have an endless supply all year round this would probably make Autumn his favourite.

My fist would.

I've taken photos of my collections laid out together, but when you don't get new merch it becomes unnecessary to make new pictures.

96 results for his name, and 391 results for his series. There's a fair few pages where either it's an uncanny trace or it's just not right. You have to understand the target audience was middle schoolers, and they're not the best artists.

I know that feeling, I had a bunch of Matsu shipping turn up on the series tag for a while, and finding tweets with how fans refer to him gives nothing but SideM lately, even in Korean.

He loves distractions, anything to goof off is a plus to him provided he isn't punished severely for it. Give him a legitimate excuse and he's off, give him half an excuse and he's still off. In truth he hates his job but he loves people, so he's committed to them and not protocol.

Yellowy green, the colour of spring and warm, new life.

There was a small illustration of him for tsunami relief posted with all the other magazine titles', but I don't know about anything else.

Invite people to tea. Accidentally become friends. Feel guilty. Buy cake with their money to make up for it.

>162466897
I think he would, yes.

Mushroom hunting or pumpkin carving would be great.

I think so. I like to make lots of seasonal snacks and whatnot so he'd get to try them all.

Would be silly and cute. I hope so.

Hm. Definitely hayride or wandering through a corn maze together. Then scary movies and staying cosy together after.

Question for you all :
Would you go to a haunted house together?
Who would be the one that had to support the other or would you both squeal at the top of your lungs?

>Would they enjoy the cooler weather?
Definitely! It's the perfect season to wear the kind of clothes he likes.
We'd take quiet walks and bake seasonal goods. Also I'd make him dress up for Halloween.
I sure hope so, because Starbucks always has very interesting drinks in Fall.
Very similar to my ideal date in general. Go to a nice restaurant, go over to his house to watch a horror movie and spend the night there.
God, this made me laugh really hard... I have no idea what I'd do..
I used to do it on Christmas and Valentine's Day, but I never got around to doing it in his birthday because there's not a really official date.
Oh, he's committed alright. Even if he had a uh, different job, it'd be the same. Nothing gets in his way when he puts his mind into something.
He really doesn't seem like the type that would get insecure about his relationship, especially considering I'd be so devoted to him. But if he did...I wouldn't like to see it...
I'm a scaredy cat, but I think it would be fun anyway! He'd just stand there completely unimpressed while I freak out...

What would you have him dress as for Halloween?

I'd like for us to go in a couple costume! I was thinking of Morticia and Gomez Addams, although his blond hair might be a little off character...

That would be a great couple costume! You could always use some wash out temporary or just go with his natural colour and slick it back.

Those are good ideas! I'd love to see how he'd look with his hair slicked back.. Aww, now I want to hear other user's ideas for halloween costumes with their waifus...I don't suppose there are many people left in the thread though.

I am not exaggerating when I say this is a necessity. We have to go. It would take a lot of dragging and persuasion to get inside at first, but he loves playing up being scared, especially of ghosts, so much so I imagine the ruckus would put any real spirits into hiding. As for an attraction, it'd still be a great laugh seeing him overreact to everything, I'd just worry if it had actors he might knock down. I know I'll have sore sides and shoulders afterwards.

Might as well dump some questions from a few weeks back:
Does your waifu hold her drink well? Does she drink regularly, or only for special occasions? Is she the type to joke around with a wine glass and non-alcoholic drinks?

Given the choice does she go for cream or marshmallows with her hot chocolate? If she were presented with a fancy drink making machine, would she be thrilled or worry about pressing the wrong thing?

I wish I could be with you and talk out all my insecurities about us, I really don't like having so many doubts that I can't answer by myself.
If only I could be with you and clear all this uncertainty I have in my mind, my life would be so much enjoyable.
I love you Fuuka. I wish I didn't have to deal with all this by myself, but if that is the only path towards you then I will gladly pick myself up and keep walking, as many times as it takes.

This

>Would they enjoy the cooler weather?
I do think she's more of a fall/winter person. Plus it's the perfect season for cuddling to stay warm.

While it is certainly the season for pumpkin spice everything (and nobody will let me forget it), I don't think she's ever even tried anything seasonal like that. I kind of hope she hasn't; it would be a date and a new thing for her to try.

There's a big hot air balloon festival here every fall. There's at least one mass ascension where every balloon registered for the event launches at once, with over a thousand hot air balloons dotting the sky at its peak. We would watch from one of the higher elevations as they slowly rise with the sun, with hot chocolate in hand. As the number of balloons dwindle, we would visit a local museum that has a really good French bistro nearby. The festival continues with a balloon glow in the evening after the sun goes down, where instead of launching, we would see them glow from the inside out like big lanterns.

I suppose I'll contribute with a question -

Well, it looks like you've managed to get some time to go on a trip with him/her and you already know where you want to go - but how do you get there? Would you get there by car and sightsee on your way there? Or a quick trip by plane so you can enjoy more time at the destination? Or maybe you're going somewhere that can be sailed to?

I'd honestly find it cute/funny more than anything, at least for a while. Wouldn't be worth making a stink about.

I guess no one will show up. Even though I got trips.

I'll be there! What will the thread title be?

Always had trouble deciding what costume I wanted to see him in. Maybe a werewolf, werewolves are cool.

I don't see either of us being into that, really. If we did go, he'd act like he didn't care but still jump when something startling happens. That'd be cute enough to make it worthwhile.

What's your favorite image of your waifu?

Not that I have only one favorite.

Probably not what you'd expect.

I think slicked back would really suit him. Very handsome.
Hm. If I were to say this year I'd want something simple and cute comfy this year. Stay in.

That sounds awesome. I'd hope you two were ahead of us. Make it a lot more entertaining and funny.

I'm sure he'd be a super lightweight as well. Giggly then fall asleep immediately.

Marshmallows definitely. I think he'd be impressed by the machine itself. We'd figure it out together.

Yes, sounds like a cute reaction. Some people like haunted houses just to see their partners reactions.

>Autumn
I think Hibiki would certainly be looking forward to a change in both temperature and scenery!
>activities
Well we can finally go outside for extended periods of time since it's no longer 110F all day, haha!
>seasonal things
I wouldn't doubt that Hibiki has some seasonal must-do's on her list!
>leaves
I'd be more concerned with gathering up all the leaves to bag up whereas she would be the one jumping into my pile and messing it all up again. Well, I can forgive her if she only does it once or twice...
>date
A day out on the lake! Maybe rent a pontoon boat and fish and grill and relax listening to nature and enjoying the autumn breeze!

Who cares?

I try to do something on their birthday, but I dont always take pictures.

When it comes to idol work, Hibiki is rather enthusiastic, but doesn't pass up on a quick nap break when she can get the chance.

Lilly has a beautiful smile!

I don't believe she ever mentions her favorite color, but the color she is associated with is Light Blue or more specifically, Cerulean.

Yukari a cute, A CUTE!

Mama Miia, that's a cute snek!

I've never heard of her appearing in any real-life promotional event, unfortunately.

I'm in the process of watching RailDex, and I can definitely see why you love Kuroko! I love her sense of justice as well as her selfless nature and her dedication to her friends!

Watched Rosario not too long ago, Mizore deserves much happiness and warmth! Make sure to give her lots of children, you know, for the sake of her village.

I'd love to do some tests of courage with Hibiki! Though I would probably have to carry her to the end since she gets scared very easy, haha!

I'd like to take her out to the redwoods, which is only a short car ride away!

For the longest time, this has been my favorite picture of her!

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

He's super cute!

>weather
Perhaps, if it's like now overcast with slight breezes then I'm sure she would enjoy it. Then again given her aversion to colder temperatures it may just remind her of the cold loneliness of winter soon to come. I'll always be around to warm her up though.

>activities
I'm not sure if it's really in season, but taking her to an ice rink would be lovely, hand in hand skating around and falling together.

>seasonal things
Teas for sure, just to keep up variety. Other than that it'd be fun to try all kinds of limited-edition snacks with her.

>leaves
Of course! Jumping into leaf piles is essential to enjoy the season.

>date
Quality time at home, it may not be too romantic but I want to spend time with her, make her dinner, and sit out on the porch, bundled up with a cup of tea and our hands entwined.

Tsuyu is really heroic, I try to do the same but I don't exactly have a durable body or a quirk like her, but I did good today despite it!

Tsuyu is the best.
>I did good today despite it
Do tell.

Stopped a car from flattening a dog, though I'm sure the dog would've been fine without my intervention if I'm being honest.

That's very heroic of you! I'm sure she'd be proud.

I like hearing your efforts to be heroic like her, you're a good guy.

How's the car?

Thank you, its reassuring to hear that. Even if I didn't actively think of her on the moment, I like to believe she's made me into a better person.

Considering it swerved smoothly to avoid hitting me it's probably fine. I'm not in the best neighborhood so it just kept driving.

maybe not my favorite, but definitely one I really like.

>Watched Rosario
I'm so sorry. The manga is a rather significant improvement.

Are you trying to kill me?!

Eh it wasn't that bad, except for that beach scene, you know the one.

That OP is pretty god tier tho

S E C R E T H E A R T

A man's gotta take responsibility for what he has wrought, I believe in you user!

I'm fairly certain the majority of the budget went into Discotheque. It's a really fun OP. I actually bought Mizore's two character CDs a while ago too.

I haven't wrought anything!

It's strange that for the MC of a horror series he didn't have any Halloween art until 2013, and I've yet to find any fanart. His costume is just a hat and cloak over his work clothes, so I suppose budget is an issue. Most things I can think of would require more materials, and more work. That said, the other year I made a horse skull the night before (All Hallow's Eve-Eve?), and I'll bet he'd be more willing to dress as something scary if it were made of cardboard. Maybe with horns.

The standard fuzzy werewolf costume would be too normal on him, too obvious.

That skeleton seems like a cool dude.

Stranger on the internet, please choose my waifu for me. Your will is unknown to me and I don't believe in coincidences, so this is sure to work, right?

She trains everyday, that's because her skills are directly tied to her singular ability which she uses to fight phantoms.

If that's what she wanted she would surprise me with some sexy clothing after spending 30 minutes trying to decide which ones she should wear. She would also prepare dinner. Really, there is no way I could take my mind off of her if she gets like this.

Well, I can't really compare to her. She had no problem exploring an abandoned cat mansion with a weird phantom inside, at least at the beginning. She has also taken a request for hunting down zombies at an abandoned mansion. She had a lot of fun beating them down with her fists.

Well, one of my favorites at least. I can't decide on a single one.

That's not how getting a waifu works, user. You'll know when you find her.

Yeah I also liked the Disco OP as well. Have you been able to translate the CDs or did they come with a translation?

Tell it to the judge, the judge being Tsurara Shirayuki

I tried that already I've waited and waited. Maybe I'm just not the type of guy to get a waifu. Maybe my energies are better spent on 3D...

Have you played any VNs?

Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to be in mai waifu's anime. Then I realize that it'd be futile to try and win her heart because she has two suitors better than me. So maybe it'd be better to be someone she despises. Someone who would pop up in her head quickly when she thinks of the word hate or gross. That way at least she has an opinion of me and thinks about me a lot.

I cant find the screenshot but Sanae from IkaMusume said something about being like this and I honestly have to agree. What do you guys think?

I disagree with the idea that any attention is better than no attention. If I had no chance in his world, I'd rather just try to move on.

A few. Typically ones by Key, and steins;gate

They're music CDs, so there's not really much to translate, unless you mean the enclosed lyrics. I have no translation skills whatsoever.

Please no, she scares me.

Huh?That's crazy! Girls don't fall in love with guys because they're better than others. Just because you think the two suitors are better than you doesn't mean that's what she thinks! Maybe a quirk or two you have would make her fall for you...

>you will never dance with your husbando as a skeleton
Why even bother this Halloween?

I have to agree with the user. There's no value in having her think of you as trash. If you feel like you're not good enough, maybe try to let that motivate you to improve yourself.

Anyways. I feel like I'd be able to win Lilly's heart. The problem is meeting her in the first place. Even assuming I live in Japan and speak Japanese, I have no business going to a school for the disabled. Perhaps I could meet her in college but that banks on the protagonist not taking her route.

Trying to find one just makes it harder, honestly. You look too hard at your feelings for every character that strikes your interest, and it leads you the wrong way. Just keep living your life and don't focus so hard on it.

>fun beating them down with her fists.
Damn, she's so cool. I didn't know.

How do you move on from loving someone for 10 years?

Her series already confirmed she will be with one of her two love interest. That's the problem of being in a shoujo series.

I do not understand how to get into one's life when I possess no special powers meanwhile she's a magical girl with a bunch of other magical beings. Also as I grow older, she remains the same loli age. It gets harder and harder for a relationship to happen. I rather be hated than ignored.

You're searching for it, when it should just happen. Don't think about this like it's some style of life where you need to go out there and choose a girl. At least to me, that's not love in it's pure state; that's just acting to try to fit in within the values of some determined group of people.