Translations never thread

The prequel is done and this has just 2 volumes

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/159499341/#159562992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so the desription says teacherxstudent I need more to go on than that

i'm reading this as it comes out less fanservicy and more romcom. the premise is interesting and with the hardcore loli character it can go places.

Momoiro Meloik.

post the image

Sorry user.

Immortal Hounds.

post the image

I'm not TLing your shameless fetish material. Find a real hobby already

?

Quality SOL drama.

Is it true this becomes NTR or it's just bs?

It's licensed though and the English release is only one year behind.

???

full translations never.

Partial translations, skipped volumes.

MC alpha as fuck, beats people up. Also had some /e/ to it, as MC is a god at removing females underwear.

One of best scenes was when MC helped his sister pick out/put on a bra, in front of other people.

I just read in a previous thread that in the untranslated version there is NTR, probably bs.

Another one already?

Holy shit I just read the prequel to this. That fucking ending.

12/10 ending. now we need the sequel and this

I bought all 5 volumes of it in Japanese because there weren't any full fan translations online.
It wasn't until they arrived a month later that I remembered I can't read moon runes.

c.6 by Suimasen Scans (1561d ago)
The father chapters where great

All this

The Kabocha Wine. Too bad nobody picks up old shows to translate anymore. Aside from the first six episodes and first two chapters of the manga, this series will never get an english translation.

>spend years waiting for translations
>don't just learn moon
Idiots.

Anyplace where I can find the raws for this?

If someone can get me quality raws I can work on it in my spare time. I wanted to take the project up again a few months back, but it was a clusterfuck trying to get raws. Unfortunately my old books were lost in a flooded basement.

Is user still working on this?

Why nobody has translated the sequel of Ousama Game? It would be good if someone did now that the anime is going to air.

if someone translates it, i'll edit/typeset anything

Thanks for opening your mouth, here's your stuff, 23 & 24 to do : desuarchive.org/a/thread/159499341/#159562992

I've been considering occasionally dumping TLs and just seeing if anyone wants to typeset since I can't do it for shit probably won't happen for a few more months because uni and work combination isn't leaving me with much time

gonna do that

A thanks for your consideration and a bigger one if it's actually done.

I'm helping him with it but it'll probably take another week or two since other stuff is higher priority.

thanks user

I'm on it.

I don't know what font they used 'till c22, so i'll be using "CC Pulp Fiction". If you prefer me to use the same font as the previous typesetter did, you can upload it here.

It's my first time doing this for you Sup Forumsnons, so when i'm finished where should I upload it?
(I think i'll finish c23 tomorrow 'cause i'm going to bed soon)

Just use something like mega or goddess, if you're able to upload there. A dump would help, but at least making a thread with a dl link for someone else to dump it would work i you can't.

Holy smokes, I thought you were dead. I still remember reading the live translations of Comic Studio.

Sorry to hear about the flood, though I guess that was a while ago now. I'd honestly buy you the raws if I knew where to find them.