Instead of servants, how would he fare against masters?

Instead of servants, how would he fare against masters?

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/typemoon/images/9/91/SvsB.gif/revision/latest?cb=20130309220849
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rape would ensue

Anime fucking when?

Very well.

Too sexy. Tohno gland wins

>Can dismantle bounded fields with little issue
>Can dismantle spells

Though only issue is whether he'd be able to get past the Servants. Also, because he's the "never kill humans" type of hero, he'd end up sparing everyone and that might cause some problems.

poor poor tohno

the shit tier ones like Shinji, Ryuunosuke and Kariya or Masters in general who have little-to-no combat magic whatsoever (Gordes, Waver) die
the try-hard, arrogant mid tier ones like Kayneth and Tokiomi would die too, because they'd never take him seriously
the not-so-tryhard mid tier ones like Fate Shirou, Kiritsugu, Rin and Fiore would be a problem. but if he's in the right mindset, he cuts through them too.
high tier opponents like Kirei, UBW/HF Shirou or Amakusa should provide a good fight, if he's in the right mindset.
utter fucking monsters like Dark Sakura, simply stomp him

who is this nerd?

look at him and laugh

Think really hard about what the word "tryhard" means.

j-just really wanted to use that word, senpai : /

Kotomine's too strong. Shiki should be able to sneak up behind Shirou and take him out, though.

As for Dark Sakura, can't he just kill all her shadows? Shiki can kill spells and even bounded fields.

The famous holder of the so-called mystic eyes of depth perception, the one and only Shiki "Kohaku's anus" Tohnotohno

>Kirei
Shiki went toe to toe with a member of Burial Agency after being attacked off guard, Kirei wouldn't do much against him.

He got his ass kicked. It was completely one-sided.

> Ciel wipes the floor with even DA Shiki
> Nasu states that Kirei with his Command Spells could beat even Ciel

Zero Kirei at least

>French Bread's Engrish

Post Tsukihime Shiki stomps. Tsukihime Shiki, depends if he can trigger Nanaya mode

Kotomine in the prime of his life with ten Command Seals filled with the strongest desire to defeat Kiritsugu can defeat Ciel.

Basically, only the exact conditions present during that fight with Kiritsugu could let Kotomine beat Ciel. Then again, Ciel shouldn't be a member of the Burial Agency in this universe.

it's cute

Wait, does this mean that the bizarre Engrish in Melty Blood was actually French Bread's doing?

Under night is better in every way.

his nanaya stuff only works on non humans right?

hes going to have a "fun" time with kuzuki

It's a fight between assassins, so it boils down to who gets the drop on the other first.

> only works against the inhuman

how does this even work? how does he recognize them even?

genetics

When he's near non-humans, his sixth sense flares up.

he got this

"Nanaya mode" is a thing only because Makihisa mindfuck. It's not powerup, it's just removing mental blockade that holding him back

Well, one can flat out say that he would definitely lose to Rin, Sakura, Shirou, Kuzuki, Kotomine, and Bazett. This is based on word of god that Shiki cant beat Shirou in a fight and Kirei can destroy Ciel. Nasu also said that Kuzuki can kill kotomine in a straight up fight. Bazett and Rin in general have better feats that Shiki, jewel sword etc.

That leaves just Zouken and Shinji, the weakest guys in 5th HGW. In all honesty, Same shit for Fate/Zero. Shiki will job against everyone except Iris,waver and casters master

Taiga herself would have a very good chance at killing Shiki. We know that Taiga is on the same level as Ryogi Shiki, one that has actually killed servants and would bust Shikis ass.

Hell Taiga herself can kill Suzuki according to Nasu himself. She is well above both Shikis, Shirou, Kirei and other combatants

Taiga rules!

Sensa (Flash Sheath)
>Hattenshou (Eight Points): High-speed consecutive slashes
>Hakkakyou (Eight Flower Mirrors): Basically Hattenshou only different?
>Hassen (Eight Needles): Teleport behind opponent > slash throat
>Nanaya (Seven Nights): Teleport in front of opponent > slash throat
>Hitokaze (One Gale): Teleport behind opponent > slam them into the ground
>Yotsutsuji (Four Crossroads): A series of quick slashes.
>Yonjutsuji (Forty Crossroads): A series of blindingly quick slashes. Incorporates Hattenshou.
>Hasshun (Eight Falcons): An aerial downward stab.
>Meigokushamon (Stray Shramana Imprisonment): Arc Drive. An illusion of two Nanayas is seen as he strikes the enemy twice seemingly simultaneously.

Sensou (Flash Run)
>Rikuto (Six Hares): Rising kick. Can be followed up with a throw immediately after.
>Rikukyo (Six Fish): Rising kick, followed by an axe kick. Seems to be a sub-category of Rikuto.
>Niten Rikuto (Twin Point Six Hares): An illusion of two Nanayas is seen as he kicks the enemy from both front and behind.
>Suigetsu (Moon in the Water's Reflection): Teleport
>Meigetsu: Hakuro (Harvest Moon: White Dew): Stance, followed by a straight kick.
>Meigetsu: Hansha (Harvest Moon: Reflection): Straight, followed by a straight forward teleport.
>Meigetsu: Gekkou (Harvest Moon: Moonlight): Appears to be identical to Sensou: Hitokaze.
>Hitoroku (One Deer): A forward straight kick followed by a rising kick.
>Rikka (Six Deer): Launches himself forward with a powerful straight kick.

Kyokushi: Nanaya (Supreme Death: Seven Nights): Final skill of the Nanaya. Throws the knife with the speed of a bullet while simultaneously twisting off the target's head.

Improv techniques:
>Trump Card #1 (Great Slice): Two large slashes while charging forward.
>Trump Card #2 (Low Sweep): Low sliding kick followed by a large slash.
>Seventeen-piece Dissection
>Mystic Eyes of Death Perception: Single Strike of Absolute Death

Crazy motherfucker.

The person he's threatning is basically a servant, and at the time he wasn't even able to stand.

Depends on what's happening in his head at the moment.

Imagine being this retarded.
black sakura she's on the another league, so yeah she will win.
Rin couldn't even defeat vermillion akiha, someone that shiki decapitated easily, shiki can kill magic easily so her jewel magic won't help her that much.
Shiki will kill every shirou's projection thrown at him "inb4 frying his brain" that's only if shirou uses UBW, shiki will kill shirou before he finished the chant.
Kuzuki can only use his secret tehcnique if it's a surprise attack in a fair one on one fight, since he's fighting against shiki with his assassination technique kuzuki will be decapitated without he even realizing.
Prime kirei will give a good fight, in a pure fight shiki might have a real trouble, but shiki has Mistic eyes so the fight will end in shiki's favor easily.
Now bazett is the most powerful master, it's kinda hard to see the outcomes.
Taiga=sword ryougi
Tohno>sword ryougi, that's a known fact.

Can Kouma kill servants?

>stated to be the perfect mix of human and demon blood
>inhumanly strong, can smash trees into twigs effortlessly with his bare hands
>faster than humans are capable of moving
>skin as hard as steel
>is considered a Mystery (aka has ties to the Root like Lugh Beowulf)
>commands hellfire which is hotter than any earthly flame

He's "close" to becoming a mystery, but he's not a full mystery yet.

At any rate, he's still at a level where humans could conceivably beat. Shiki is destined to meet him again someday. Maybe.

He was supposed to have killed Arcueid in her apartment. It makes the whole scene more disturbing that way since he follows her like a rapist/murderous stalker like in a noir film.

Yeah, but you can save panels by just having him kill her then and there, rather than have him stalk her to her apartment.

>> Nasu states that Kirei with his Command Spells could beat even Ciel
No he doesn't.

>utter fucking monsters like Dark Sakura, simply stomp him

Dark Sakura is actually the easiest for Shiki because she can't fight for shit, she's like Nero Chaos if Nero was a teen girl with no experience

I knew Shiki was weird but i did not expect him to say "I want to KILL her." Caught me completally off-guard.

Now i'm off to Ciel's route and i have no idea how to start her route.

I don't think Black Sakura could beat Shiki. Nervsqn ate him once and that didn't work.

>black sakura she's on the another league, so yeah she will win.
Between how Shiki brutalized Nrvnsqr Chaos and how Rin tore through Sakura's shadows with the Jewelled Sword of Zelretch, I really can't see Dark Sakura beating Shiki.

Genetics like the other user said. His instincts mixed with his "pure eyes" is usually how Shiki knows when something isn't human.

When I didn't have a walkthrough, I kept on looping in Arcueid's route with several bad endings. This game doesn't forgive you once you hit a route with a certain mindset.

Nasu said that he could keep up with Servants. Dude's a straight up tank. The Nanaya must have been pretty powerful to frighten Makihisa into calling him for the job.

Really?I was under the impression that Nanaya mode was due to the Nanaya family blood being demon hunters, so when shiki sees a monster he gets excited and goes ham

I dunno, I feel like Dark Sakura's shadows are the kind of thing that could probably fuck up Shiki's eyes if he tried too hard to visualize their death.

Arcueid looks cute like that

Which part?

>posting blue tsukihime saber
Shit girl and shit taste

How about vs Human Sasaki, assume that servant power and human power are no different

He still managed to wipe out the entire clan in one night.

Also I forgot the most important part of the least
>he's literally T-M Akuma

>Shiki is destined to meet him again someday. Maybe.
Yeah but he bares no ill will to Shiki. He just hated Shiki's dad because he ripped out his eye.

sasaki got true magic through hatred of birds

he wins

The only human I see defeating servants is Soujuurou because he is stated as the most powerful Type-Moon protagonist at the story's start, before he becomes weaker due to gaining individuality. I'd post the gif of him effortlessly defeating Beowulf but the filesize is too big, so here's just the link

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/typemoon/images/9/91/SvsB.gif/revision/latest?cb=20130309220849

>summoning Kojirou as an Avenger, who was more pissed at birds than any other human in recorded and unrecorded human history

Did he punch him so hard in the chest that it broke his arm in like 6 places?

apparently that swallow was above demon level

Yeah but that punch exploded Beowulf's heart. Which being an elemental that won't kill him, but it scared the shit out of him that a human was able to do that to him.

>who was more pissed at birds than any other human in recorded and unrecorded human history

No, that belongs to someone else

>didnt get true magic
sasaki wins

No. They show this in Red Demon God. The Nanaya, instinctually, can feel things that want to kill them, and in turn, they want to kill them too.
Actually, in some of those moments where Shiki goes berserk, you can hear his thoughts tell him that something wants to kill him, so he should kill them instead. You connect this with his ability to dodge Ciel's swords, you get there.

It's a natural born instinct of his family that you end up understanding once you reach Far Side of Tsukihime. It's not actually the mindfuck, it's just Shiki.

> can feel things that want to kill them, and in turn, they want to kill them too.
Correction:
They can feel things that HAVE THE ABILITY to kill them.

always good to have a sense of history

Speaking of nanaya, what amuses me the most is that Shiki's dad held off Kouma by playing Taiko Drum Master on his head with his special drumsticks. But then he stopped for like a fraction of a second and Kouma imapled him with his fist.

Just because he was the most powerful, that doesn't mean the ones below aren't powerful enough to defeat Servants. Both the Shikis have mystic eyes that Nasu said can hit Servants.

True anger cannot be measured by numbers alone.

Well Shiki defeated Gil because he happened to have the exact perfect counter. Shiki we don't know because it's never happened. Ryougi has only fought servants as a servant herself.

Not exactly. Nanaya's dad was essentially slamming one side of Kouma's neck for a protracted period of time, dodging attacks while it was happening. Then for his final blow, he slams his drumstick so hard at the opposite side of Kouma's neck, it got stuck in it and almost kills Kouma, but it didn't go deep enough to actually finish the job. It's at that one moment where Shiki's dad put all his force on that one single strike that Kouma had the opportunity to kill him.

Shirou for the first I meant

Honestly I never saw him as able to kill Kouma. Like I said before, he's the Akuma of Type-Moon, and the one rule of Akuma is he never dies.

>and the one rule of Akuma is he never dies.
That and he never actually kills anyone because everyone's he's used Raging Demon on has found a way to bullshit out of it

A DAA is essentially Servant-tier. Who wins ends up based on compatibility. A lot of Servants can't defeat Nero unless they have really powerful NPs that can bust continents or have one-hit kills plus luck roll ratings.
Shiki killed that on one leg, crushed bones, ripped muscle and skin, and massive blood loss. Shiki is not a normal human being. His dad almost beheaded Kouma after making the Servant-level hybrid look like an idiot for most of their fight.

Kiri is such an underated badass.

Didn't Shiki kill him in Kagetsu Tohya? Or am i misremembering it?

he got whooped by his brother

>Honestly I never saw him as able to kill Kouma
If you re-read the fight, you know that it was the first time Kouma felt pain, and had that pain got a bit further than it did, his head would have fallen off. It's literally written in the story.

'Servant-tier' doesn't really mean anything.

Shiki spends 99% of KT in a dream. The Kouma he meets there is basically a phantom born of his memories of the guy. Kouma himself actually isn't that bad of a guy, he just wants to live alone in the mountains.

Yeah but even ignoring that obviously history states the nanayas were wiped out, I didn't think Kouma was gonna lose.

This guy was retired for 8 years doing odd jobs instead of killing people and he still almost won against Kouma. That's how retardedly strong he was.

Rank F Strength for a Servant is being able to crush a human head with their hand. Nanaya Kiri in his prime ripped apart a demon hybrid in an enclosed space in a matter of seconds with just his bare hands and no tools.

Aren't most demons like stupidly weak in the nasuverse though, and only the insanely tough ones even are worth mentioning?

Servant tier means something.
Rank F, lowest Servant tier, equals 10x the greatest human capability.

I forget if this is true, but isn't Shiki the product of super incest?

Shiki wipes the fucking floor with pretty much any master. He's a monster, just reading about Satsujinki is spooky.

True Demons are basically eldritch abominations. All others are just shit tiers.

Everyone keeps saying that Shiki can kill magic in this thread. But I only recall that happening in the manga. Satsujinki can do crazy shit like that in addition to killing DAA before they can react and fighting mages who can fight Burial Agency members. But Nasu hasn't made that canon (probably won't with the remake). So am I missing something?

Demons were spirits that could only be defeated by onmyouji, or what Westerners know as yin-yang priests/priestesses.
In order to go defeat those onmyouji, demon hybrids happened. Because no one else could defeat the hybrids, specialized hybrid killer humans came to the fore.
That is the genesis of the Demon Hunter clans.
A human head crushed by one hand is Rank F strength feat.
Kiri's feats clearly bypass Rank F by ripping apart something stronger than a human is the point.

Yep. In order to preserve their powers, the Nanaya's made sure to always keep it in the family.

Yes. That is true. Their family kept their bloodline pure for over 1000 years if you keep up with Japanese history.

Yes, his body is basically the culmination of hundreds of years of incest. He's got the perfect body for an assassin.

That would honestly explain his health problems more than anything

While Nanaya incest did cause some really horrible Nanaya to be born, obviously only the strongest and able are capable of reproducing into the next generation. Which is why the strongest Nanaya in recorded history is Kiri, while Shiki has greater potential than his father.

>He's got the perfect body
t. Ciel

>It's not actually the mindfuck, it's just Shiki.
And Kohaku's drugs. Can't forget those.

>Implying exceptional circumstances allowing someone to beat another of a much higher level can't exist

Have you ever even read Nasu?

Kohaku's drugs don't get into the game until the far side tho.

This is pretty comfy for power level thread