Plants flower in frontyard

>Plants flower in frontyard.
>Gets fined up the ass by the HOA.

This is what amerimutts call "freedom".
jaja

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/vegetable-garden-brings-criminal-charges-oak-park-michigan/story?id=14047214
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jewish sururbia, expensive homes, high taxes, basically no land. No wonder jews control us.

This is block housing for the subset of society who don't have souls. In Mexico those people live in slums

i wish i had an HOA
beats living next to someone's trash collection

We have the freedom to not join an HOA

HOA is the future and generally white neighborhoods. They claim racism, meanwhile all that matters is that you have proof they violated code. You then run them out of the area.

>absolutely no building codes
>if there is a building code officials easily bribed
>earthquake comes
>every fucking building falls
>millions of beaners dead every time
This is what beaners call "civilization"

Now get back to mowing my lawn pedro it's starting to get long andele andele

>you have to join a HOA
Oh wait no you don’t because unlike mexico there are more options than desert and favelas. Stupid fucking spic.

Good goyim... just accept it.

At least I can do whatever I want to my own private property without having the jews fining me up the ass for installing blinds on my front windows john.

i guess that makes you free to live in a packed high rise ghetto. have fun not owning anything your entire life. or having a protected right of speech, or not having anything more powerful than a shiv to defend yourself with.

Accept it? This is something I'm striving towards and I want to be brutal towards nonwhites who live in the HOA of mine. This is a great way to take advantage of nonwhite victimhood and inability to accept responsibility/commitment.

I live in a middle class neighborhood...building codes and permits are required. My city does have a law however protecting my right to plant what ever the fuck I want on my lot. I erected walls around lot and have a fucking amazing garden. When neighbors complain to the city that I have a forest on my land, they tell them to pound sand.
I just recently had my neighbor finned for putting up an addition on his house without a permit. Shit was fucking ugly and built by a day laborer and not supervised by a qualified engineer. Stupid asshole had to take it down.

Said the powerless white cuckboy. Watch me impregnate your wife after she divorces you and keeps your house and pays for my HOA fees with your alimony money. ja ja

>not having enough money to pay the fine and keep the flowers
>not reading the bi-laws and HOA board minutes to idenitfy the board members who enacted the strict "No Flowers" policy
>not having enough influence to join the HOA Board of Directors
>not replacing the original board members with other like-minded individuals
>not levying steep finds against those board members for failure to comply with the new "No-Coexist" bumpersticker HOA laws

It's like your country wallows in it's own misery. Mexican men act with bravado, but there is nothing to be prideful behind it because your country is a shit hole full of people who would rather suck Cartel dick than stand up and take back their nation. Adios Cholo

Anyone who pays HOA fees deserves what they get.

Yea do whatever you want in that little pile of dust and shit you call a lawn pedro but my gardening is not gonna do itself so get to work you fucking lazy beaner
Mow my fucking lawn
I even learned a little español to communicate with lazy little shits like you who won't get to work
Pronto pronto a cortarle la yarda andele andele frijolero

>be american
>plant a garden
>get shot

MUH DICK

When you know you'll never amount to anything that involves hard work, strategic planning and commitment the fall back is MUH DICK. Pedro, you're paying for the wall and then you're taking back mexican migrants who came via the immoral 1965 immigration act. You're then getting choked out by neighboring nations to not trade with you as cartels in your nation gain more control and slaughter you.

I want to watch you mow my lawn just like all the other fuckers like you hanging out at the home depot hoping for trabajo
Your posts will only make me treat them worse.
Sometimes I don't even pay them ;)

>beaners won't work

Then why do you hire them or do the work yourself before (((they))) fine you for that flower?

most of my neighbours live in shitty concrete McMansions™ with little or no green

I own a small house but a massive amount of land. Gardening is my pastime so it's quite a contrast entering my neirghbourhood and seeing a modernist dystopia vs the green fruits of my labour

planning on leaving the city anyways

>be american
>have OP as a low wage cuck to plant my garden and tend it
>sit and watch TV while he works

Getting shot was not part of the equation at all

>He hires illegals....
Whoa lad....you unpatriotic fuck.

You dont have to live in an area with an HOA, you CHOOSE to live in one.
Although some can have some pretty insane or ridiculous rules, they are very good at keeping out the undesirables aka blacks. blacks cannot for the life of them follow rules, so moving to a neighborhood with an HoA and clearly defined rules is not a good idea for them. Its not the 1920's you cant burn down a spooks house to send a message. However you can create a set of rules specifically designed to make it almost impossible for a negro to abide by

>be america
>everything is high fructose corn syrup

Because I don't have to work when I have low wage cuck slaves like you to do the work for me
The truth hurts doesn't it frijolero?
Every time I go to home depot there you are frijolero hanging out outside hoping for trabajo
Just be glad I don't call ICE on your spic ass

>He fell for jew tickery.

Is that the reason you can't have a front fence?
Most houses in America have open front garden with no privacy

Its ok burger, we'll just keep sending more and more and keep your white high school dropouts from getting jobs.

i never seen a place like that here in america, did u build that in minecraft?

Keep sending more and more so I can hire them to build a porch then call ICE to send them back beaner

I believe in most countries it is required to have a permit, and they won't allow you to build something horrendous, but it's not like the USA where the only difference is the number on the house. You can pretty much build anything that's safe and wouldn't fuck up the looks.

same here....the people around me just don't like to see green or have a lawn. Meanwhile from google earth it looks like I have a wildlife refuge. And the more my forest develops, the less my neighbors can do something because it attracts so much wildlife that it is like I am living in a zoo.

I have tons of bees, birds (14 different ones), iguanas, geckos, frogs, bats, owls, monkeys

>I guess it is time to abandon America and live in Mexic-
Oh this is what Mexico looks like.

I dont live in an HoA, but if it keeps white people away from creatures like you then its a good thing

no problem, I'll just bribe the border patrol agent with drugs, money and sex as you keep your fellow country men out of decent paying jobs burgerboy.

How do I make my lawn not look like shit? Deweed, dethatch, aerate, seed, compost, and keep watered-- in that order?

Your asshole looks like that. A lot of Mexico looks like the US. Retard.

Wait, you are not allowed to plant flowers in front of your house?

honestly the families who live here are probably pretty happy.

Can you give link to google maps so I can see what your neighborhood looks like?
you can give link to a Similar or close neighborhood so no one will dox you

Chicano

>I have tons of bees, birds (14 different ones), iguanas, geckos, frogs, bats, owls, monkeys

UMA DELICIA

Stating the obvious makes one Chicano. Boy, you are special.

sure...give me a minute

Not in burgerland. You aren't allowed to do what you want to your own private property there.

>decent paying jobs
Lol I pay you fuckers $50 a day
Seriously there isn't a single race as cucked as you beaners.
You come to the US begging for work then work for pennies and live hiding from ICE
Nothing about you is good
You even fled your country because of what a shithole it is
You come here to lick our boots and work for pennies.
Speaking of which get to work pedro my lawn ain't gonna mow itself

No, I don't eat my friends. I would eat my neighbors before I would touch one of these lovely creatures.

No one wants to have sex with beaners retard. White women want bbc

You should hire white workers you traitor. Enjoy getting sued up the ass by them jaja

Joins dumb HOA...
That's your problem.

>government is corrupt
>cops will join the crooks in robbing you
>live in a slum
>get killed by cartel
This is what beaners call "civilization"

Are you near a forest to have monkeys come to your refuge? It sounds impossible otherwise

America is basically a motherboard lmao

White workers ask for minimum wage and besides we're too good for the shit eating jobs you pedros can do
I'll pay you 50 pesos to wipe my ass pedro

>(((they))) literally control you
>Can't bribe cops for minor infractions
>Lives in McStarbucks land
>Kids get shot at school by a child

This is what burgers call "civilization"

Atleast theres no niggers

>Millions flee to America
>Leaving women and children behind in 3rd word shithole
>work for white mans pennies
>offer their hottest women and their fat asses as reason to not deport spics in mass
>would rather die in desert rather than see another day in Mexico
>jajaja cuck white boy, just don't deport me back to my homeland

damn bong you nailed us

>uses corrugated sheet metal for a roof
>gets head cut off by the cartel

This is what mestizos call "home"

Here it is...my house is that little red thing in the forest. The rest of the hood is cement and some grass.

Enjoy getting sued by white workers after they break a nail lifting a broom. (((they))) will make sure they get compensated well for their bad job conditions.

>mfw I hire pedros to mow my lawn
>MFW they do it for pennies
>mfw basically modern slave labor and my work gets done
La Vida is Bueno amigos

I like gardens in houses. very nice

>cartels control you
>police have standards so you don't get abused, robbed, murdered,etc
>lives in elcocaine slum
>kids get shot in school,streets,houses by child cartel assassins because they are related to a hit target

Have a garden get criminal charges.

abcnews.go.com/US/vegetable-garden-brings-criminal-charges-oak-park-michigan/story?id=14047214

They travel on the power lines. After a year or two, they came in from a forest that is about 1 or 2km from my house and set up a home. Now they are about 10 in the group.

it was a garden, now it is like a forest. My neighbors hate my ass cause they don't like nature or something. I don't really give a fuck, we have laws that protect people like me who love to wake up to birds and screaming monkeys (they are fucking loud)

Wealthier residential neighborhoods in Mexico City are Awful. A person buys a plot of land and hires an architect to design a house. Sounds great doesn't it? But it seems the client dictates the design and the architect just draws up the plans. The houses are ugly poured cement monstrosities set behind walls. Each house is different so there is no neighborhood cohesion or sense of community. It's just a group of individuals living in the same area behind their walls in tacky gaudy poured cement monuments to themselves. It's soul crushing. Sometimes they ask for millions of dollars when they come up for sale. No one wants your poorly designed cement turd!
In fairness this ridiculous practices seems to have started in the 50s. Houses built by the wealthy before then are beautiful works of art sadly many of them are being torn down or turned into offices.

Again, that's why I hire you pedros
I don't think you understand
In summary
You work for pennies you lick my boot and if I don't feel like paying you I can call ICE
Also I fuck your women, they love the white dick. I think they believe I'll legalize them but nahhhhh lol
In short, you are the cuck's cucks pedro.

Yeah and a lot of niggers don't steal, but I still hate when they come in my store. Mexico is a poor shithole country, why else are so many of you sand roaches coming across our border?

LOL the day a neighbor calls ICE and you get in trouble for hiring illegals AHHAHAHA

>waking up to screaming monkeys
So your neighbors wake you up in the morning?

man has left his natural state in order to live among the ruins of his own sense of civilisation. What a shame.
But we're different and should keep pushing forwards. For we're the Special Archetype of Man Evola Spoke about.
It has a lot to do with self improvement and self discipline as well. A thing not many people have to take care of fauna and flora.

>Deweed
learn to identify what grows in your lawn. Whenever you see weeds sprouting, remove them immediately before they spread.
if they have already grown in large numbers, remove them slowly and carefully in upwards movement. That will remove the roots and weeds as well.

>dethatch
a considerate amount of thatch is beneficial for the fertility of your soil.
If there's too much, use a wind blower or gather them by hand.

>aerate

You can use a rotating needle aerator. That will do the trick. You can also find shoes with needles on its bottom.

>seed
be careful with fauna, especially birds. They will eat your seeds. But you don't want to cover your lawn either, so go for small square chunks throwing seeds, and cover them with a wide translucent fishnet.

>compost
not necessary if you are using "vanilla" soil. Go to the countryside and gather buckets of soil. It's more fertile there. And worms as well.
If not you can use the Lasagna Gardening technique (google it. Easy to do).

>keep watered
install a system of irrigation both artificial and rain-motivated. Depends where you live the relative difficulty of watering will change.

>Literally slaves away to pay (((them))) via credit cards.
>Police will literally arrest you for jaywalking and a judge will send you to a private prison for a kickback.
>You can literally punch a hole in your house wall and say hello to your neighboor.
>Always have to look over your shoulder at church,movies,school,work,concerts, and baseball games for an active shooter.

haha amerishart is so sensitive that he has to LARP as a business owner.

I would not insult the monkeys by calling my neighbors by the same name. They are more akin to radioactive waste.

Calling Brazilians monkeys is an insult to the lovely monkeys

>defends bribing cops
Cmon man