Russia Threatening to nuke Florida?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-43239331

Is that considered a hostile act?

Leave Russia to me.

321 reporting in.

My pubsub and I are ready

>nuking Florida
Why does Putin want to kill Russians?

Florida is America's dick. so maybe he wants to metaphorically castrate america.

They say Florida while nuking California. 4D chess.

ha! not a single nuke for Northern Michigan. I love living in the middle of nowhere!

We had this thread fifty times yesterday.
If Russia nukes the US, the US will nuke Russia and nuclear fallout will kill most of the earth. It’s just the Cold War all over again.

Almost every one of those stories is literal fake news

>drinking 25 gallons
>of oil
>story was from 2017

Nope. This guy was arrested in 2008 for selling drugs, in new york. pic related.

So why the florida man stories? Why is florida the state in which "everyone is crazy". Pick our a random florida city and check out the topix forum for it. Absolute shit ton of gnatzi's here.

A surprise nuclear attack.. Would be the dumbest thing. It would be so fucking wasteful. It would be far more devastating of an attack if an attacker said "we are going to nuke california, you have 12 hours to evacuate the state" could you imagine the carnage that would be caused if the entire state of california fled east all at once?

>Implying Putin is not trying to save America too

I agree...unless the surprise nuke was to strike Israel with a tsar bomb.

Then at least Russia would go down as a martyr.

Test

Russia could save America, the middle east and the world with three bombs

Maybe because he hates this people and despises him? Otherwise his policy can not be explained

nuke isreal pls

Your numbers are scarry.

Leave Israel alone. Jew York and Jewashington are the real nuke needing cities.

You are more the Jew than Israel.

Wait, they'd seriously nuke my hometown of Wheeling, WV in a 2k nuke scenario. Why? Because the highway is there?

Why would he want to nuke Florida? Does he want Florida Man but 10x stronger?

sounds hot AF

At least Madeira and the Açores will live on...

The only real problem we have is America. Fix it and the world will be great again.

That map is a bit strange. Look at NM. No nukes on WSMR? Not hitting Holloman AFB where several fighter and RPA squadrons live? Not hitting Cannon AFB where AFSOC hold many of their RPA and tilt-rotor assets?

239 ready to roll

I really wish they would