White girls are now butchering themselves in a desperate attempt to achieve the beauty of the Black woman

>White girls are now butchering themselves in a desperate attempt to achieve the beauty of the Black woman

KARA INEK

>White
kys

I was told by blacks that they arent white so not my problem. Blacks can have the weird ass kardashian jenner satanists.

Yeah and Indian and Japanese women are using special offers cremes to look more white. Your point is?

>tanning and Botox was invented by and for blacks
Wrong

>dad is woman
>mum is psychopath who distributed and capitalised on her daughters sex tape
>entire family is a facade to attract attention and controversy in exchange for money
yeah really representative of all white women every cuck

cope

Rarely
Opposite is much more common

>wh*Toids burn their pasty skin to achieve the beauty that comes naturally to the BLAK woman
Kek. They think rubbing against BLAK skin will turn them darker, which is why they have sex with black men so much.

Why does her smile look so miserable

>posting mid 2000s black celebs
That was an era of self-hate, you won't see it anymore since Black and Brown women are the now the beauty ideal

Sad

Shit I thought she was natural, am I a retard?

Sometimes I pee extra hard to clean the toilet.

It's cool when there's a log in there and you split it in twain with your high-pressure piss.

me on the left

It happens to this day
Blacks (and all other low IQ minorities) simply have an inferiority complex

Brown women have nothing in common with black women.

You're not truly black. You're a whitewashed bunch of blacks that has race mixing features. Pure black genes are beautiful.

To you maybe

Nah she is spending millions to get rid of fetal alcohol syndrome.

>Pure black genes are beautiful
AAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHAAHHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHHAHAHAAHAHAAAAHHAAAHAHAHAAhaaahahaahaahahaahahaah.....

She looked better before. If you didn't know the difference between a black and a nigger before, you're a nigger.

>sage

I prefer the pasty white girl with freckles. The brown girl is alright,j but had a bad lip job

Americans...

Posts some bleached mutts
>black women
Niggers are most retarded animals in jungle confirmed

What's wrong with purity? Surely someone can agree that beauty in uniqueness is a desirable trait. Or are you a fan of race mixers?

Not just to me, to society as a whole, take a look at the media, black women are now everywhere

Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther, Deadpool, Spiderman: Homecoming

All recent and highly successful movies, and all of them had a black female lead/love interest

if there were no race mixers you wouldnt be able to see women like these

>mfw she could have been a cute pasty goth girl instead of a dime a dozen roastie

That's because they hoist them up on a pedestal without them actually taking it. Nothing given is ever earned.

trash

Goblins

Still. Ones traits are usually predisposed to one genetic lineage over another. Sure you can get someone who's black with colorful eyes. But they lose the original unique traits that only existed in that part of the world for a millennium.

That's why we Germans have poop shelves.

>armenians
>h'white

Why would I want to see that thing ?!

She is not Armenian, the Kardashians are. Her mother is Kris Jenner who is white and her father is Bruce Jenner who also is obviously white, but knowing Bruce there's a possible chance that Kris cucked him and this bitch really is a mutt.

Everything attractive about those examples is European admixture. You cannot dispute this. As a husband/father, there is literally nothing more attractive and beautiful than pic related when it's your wife/kids.

nice

They look like bruce you retard both Kylie and kendall

European women aren't attractive tho, they're the least feminine race of women on average

>Narrow hips
>Broad shoulders
>Square jaws
>Flat asses

>not using the cutting boards in the background