What is the Id of the left?

The left, trust fund commies, SJW's etc. have a very visible super ego; 'superior' morals, equality of outcome etc, all while in a cushioned life from parents, state and school.

But what's their id? What drives their ego?

britannica.com/science/id-psychology

Hatred of their fathers? A warped view of justice?

Freud was a Jewish hack.

their notion of self and self interest.

Forgot to add the left's religious belief in progress.

Could very well be. Especially if they're conservative.
Or maybe a rejection of father figures in general.

Social acceptance and approval among peers is probably also high on the list.
This is probably why the virtue signalling is so prevalent. It's not only servicing the super-ego, but also the id.

The ego, superego, and id are probably the only legitimate ideas of his desu.

Fear of being seen as lesser, or against what they view as "good".

fear of social isolation/desire for group acceptance

I think we can summarize the id as:

Seek pleasure: social acceptance, peer approval, torment father, torment opponents
Avoid pain: serve the collective

have this [-]

death

Just guessing here but I suspect that the answer to your question lies here: in order to have a “subconscious” one has to have the intellectual horsepower to manage a “conscious”. Since libtards can manage a conscious it would be impossible for them to have a “subconscious”.

Maybe a good 'id' test would be to feed them liquor until they're blind drunk.
Their subconscious would take over.
What would happen?

I have not had first hand experience with a libtard in years but what I do remember is that was difficult to tell when they were drunk or sober as they were generally incoherent so I doubt your proposed “test” would be much help.

I do with a few, girls only though.

Sometimes the object of their male resentment/hatred (ex boyfriend mostly) comes out.
They're damaged and they haven't resolved their anxiety in a healthy way, so they lash out

Another big one is envy of/aggression towards superior women

I can understand why you would “know a few (libtard) females” but how do you get away after?

There is this perfect housewife youtuber who paints and bakes cake, and these feminists completely lost their shit over her.
Forgot her name though.

I think this says a lot about the id of the leftists.
They feel inferior, so they have to attack the object of their pain

Some people are hard to escape
Family, colleagues, extended social circles ..

So you sort of have to listen to their shit.
Personally I find their messed up psyche intriguing, so I tend to study them.

Ironically the Id thinks itself completely free and authentic for leftists. The see themselves as an individual who has developed good values by their own thought assesment. They believe thay the livr on the edge of progress. "C'mon, dude. It's 2018." Yes, they believe they're more evolved than you, and if you disagree, then you take up the archetypal form of a degenerate, imbred hillbilly

I believe it's deeper ingrained in their psyche.
The id is the chaotic subsystem that demands their primal needs to be met.
Moral values dissolve under scarcity of resources.
So what will leftists devolve into in hard times?

>So what will leftists devolve into in hard times?
Extreme radical self hating misanthropes, following whoever has the resources to keep them alive

I remember her, I felt bad because she honestly did nothing wrong and was being attacked with the most vile insults by Feminazi hamplanets.

The part that feeds the notion you're always right. Something everyone needs to be keenly aware of as an extreme danger within themselves.

this pictures is entirely incorrect....my ego is where my id should be and my superego is where my ego exist...the id is a myth and dont exist

Freud was a German before he was a jew...

social injustice is ruining society