Give me one good reason why gun control is bad other than the muh guns meme

Give me one good reason why gun control is bad other than the muh guns meme.

>Weinstein

Because it would prevent me from shooting your faghot ass skull off your shoulders

Because Jews seem really desperate to wanting to disarm us for some reason.

Yet another gunfree zone gets shot up, libshits demand you turn your house into a gunfree zone asap too

"...shall not be infringed."

There's no way this is someone actually trying to shoot multiple people. This happened in the dorms. Only 2 are killed? It had to of just been an altercation that's going to be blown out of proportion.

Central Michigan University already banned guns though. Wow why didn't gun control work here?

There would be a lot less rape

Jews support unarming the population

Gangs can more easily rule over their territory if they know everyone is unarmed. Look at the major cities; the only people with guns are the police and the gangbangers, and they both intimidate law abiding people with their shit.

Because millions will die in the second civil war if you Kikes keep pushing your luck.

you're so scary for a coward hiding behind a memeflag

god i love smuggies

yet another fucking jew.

Couple points here:
1) it was a black guy, it'll be gone by tomorrow from the news
2) He used a handgun. No way you're tucking a rifle into a waistband.
3) Those killed were the only people killed, and were not even students.
4) He was 19 and had a handgun. Laws put in place to prevent people under 21 from buying them obviously don't work. So how will it work for rifles and shotguns?

Because enforcing a no-guns state in America would lead to more dead people than any 'mass shooting' in history. You'd have war-levels of dead people. Quote me on it.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
It's the simplest thing ever. You can't take them, no matter how much you whine and cry and kill innocent people and throw actors in front of a camera to influence people's opinions.

Lets say that federal law increases the age to purchase to 21. What are the possible implications?

>We would have to increase the draft and enlistment age to 21, since there would be those who are 17-20 with access to actual "military grade weapons" amd ammunition.
Would those who are under 21 be able to continue serving, or would they be given the boot? Would we have to open the draft to women if they can continue to serve since there is a smaller pool to enlist from? Would we have to enact manditory military service if they are kicked out for now being too young?

>We would have to increase the legal adult age to 21.
How would that affect businesses? That associate who is 20 now cant use the ladder to get that item from the top shelf to you. Cashier who is 19 cant ring out your alcohol. Stores will have to change hiring practices to not include those under 18 years of age. Forcing people to enter the work force later.

it's a constitutionally protected right, and they're coming with a shrieking high pressure campaign.

you honestly have to be thick to not think there's something fucky going on.

Yet people are arguing we should lower the voting age to 16. 16 year old kids aren't getting shipped off to Vietnam by politicians they can't even vote for. They have no reason to demand the voting age be lowered.

I'm okay with 21 being the age for everything, it should just be uniform.

>Would those who are under 21 be able to continue serving, or would they be given the boot?

You would just allow those to serve and say everyone born after a certain date is now beholden to the new rules.

A better question is how would we repeal the 26th Amendment?

Former gun owner here. Recently sold off my last firearm following the Florida shooting. After years of trying to convince myself that I would need protection from a tyrannical government or home invaders, I realized the absurdity of keeping a deadly weapon around for hypothetical situations. Yes, people's houses get broken into but I doubt I'd shoot anyone over material possessions. I love guns though, there are just too many paranoid and angry people with them and I don't want to fall into that subcategory of incels. Do the responsible thing and lay down your arms.

It opens the door to tyranny. Whether it's likely or not isn't the issue, it's always a possibility and we must remain committed to preventing it. Human history trends towards tyranny, liberty is the exception not the rule.

The second amendment exists so that in the event of a tyrannical government, the people have the means to defend themselves. Note, this does not mean forming a militia and taking on the US military head on. Thats foolish and no intelligent gun owners believe that is the case. However, if the government decides one day they want to enact a tyrannical law or rule, you are free to ignore that rule and keep going about your business. If the law/rule is unjust enough, others will not follow it either. In an armed America, if they want to start arresting people for breaking their new law, they have to enter the homes of 300,0000,000 potentially armed citizens and drag them out by hand. This is no easy task reguardless of your level of firepower.
>hurr they will just roll over your house with a howitzer
A government with nobody to govern isnt really a government in power now is it?
>hurr other countries aren’t tyrannical and they dont have guns
They have notably less freedoms than Americans, and they have Americans to compare a standard of living to. If Britain got overly shitty, people would leave for a place that wasnt overly shitty. However, if every country becomes overly shitty they have nowhere to run.

tl;dr: Guns are there to prevent tyranny. Being pro gun control is the equivalent of saying “i fully trust politicians, who have shown themselves to be power grabbing liars time and time again, to not abuse complete and total rule over a population that cannot defend itself.”

If a nigger breaks into your house to steal your shit he would have no qualms over shooting you in the face to avoid going to jail. Its not about posessions, its about not trusting Jamal to only take my shit and not murder me to avoid having witnesses. If someone breaks into your house you should shoot them first and call the cops later.

>stein

only the strong survive

>30,000 Americans die from guns each year
>20,000 die from gun suicides
>4,700 die from accidents
>300 die from justified police shootings
>1,100 die in California from homicide
>500 die in Philadelphia from homicide
>500 die in Chicago from homicide
>500 die in Detroit from homicide
>2,400 die across the rest of the country from homicide

The stricter the gun controls, the higher homicide rate. This is not causative, it just shows the lack of correlation. There is no significant correlation between any type of suicide and the strictness of gun controls

If you look at other countries, gun homicide rates and gun control laws are also uncorrelated. Everyone points to places like Japan and the UK, but Mexico also has extremely strict gun control laws and one of the highest gun homicide rates in the world.

The number one correlation of gun homicide is with guns owned by criminal organizations, such as gangs and mafias. America has a gang problem. Which political group is opposed to cracking down on gangs and in favor of gun control?

NO HUMAN SHOULD EVER HAVE TO DIE!!!!!!!

WE NEED DEATH CONTROL NOW!!!!!!

Humans have a right to defend themselves. “People” who disagree with the right to self-defense want to kill others and should be thwarted in their ambition, a task that tends to involve firearms.

The police cannot be relied upon to protect you.

>lets give up our power, because the kikes said so

I wish germany had guns and the 2A. Dont let the kikish gov take away your guns.
I wouldnt give a shit how many fals flags/actual shootings would happen.

Also
>dont give into the gun control meme
>fals flags increase
>people find out its all fake
>whole country gets massive redpill

Checked and also
This!

WEINSTEIN is asking 4 gun control?

Y R fucking Jews always at the front of these gun grabbing ops?

Because when they ban guns and disarm you they will remove or kill Trump and start a civil war. All right wingers will later be declared as terrorists and sent to camps.

>less lethal.
>A tiny iron ball penetrating your flesh at high speeds.
>Followed by cartridges that launch led via gun powder.
>Followed by larger bullets that leave giant holes in people that are difficult to seal.
>Less lethal.
Fuck I hate urbanites so god damn much. They all talk about how smart and knowledgeable they are, but they have the fucking internet and cant even look these things up.
Surround cities with walls and fill them with water please.

>black guy

You spelled nigger wrong, user.

>black kid kills people with handgun

Literally happens dozens of times every single day

>Former gun owner here

kek, show your flag, you bad paid shill

Stop locking your door and open your asshole for aids ridden gays while you're at it.

This thread is based.

Gun control will lead you to Stalin and Gulagin. Plus, muh guns are much better meme.

I hope the next shooter gutshots you and you die slow.

(((((((( WEEEEEEEIIIINNNNSSSSTEEEEEEIIIINNNNNNNN)))))))

Because then it gets way harder to defend what's yours. You will grow more dependent on the police. And if you disarm it too then you'll no way of defending yourself. tldr: you turn into a cuck

Give me one good reason why taking away your rights and liberty is bad idea without the whole muh rights and liberty meme.