Is this the peak of human human physique? (without steroids)

Is this the peak of human human physique? (without steroids)

why can only africans get a physique like this, naturally?

Looks like he's wearing a smallpox longsleeve.

Because they were used as farm equipment.

Kek

Blacks are hard workers but slow thinkers. Perfect for slaves.

Really strange to see what my boy Wallace has turned in to

Because we no longer live in the woods.
Unless hes an american nigger, which he probably is, these are done to the skin to emulate the skin of a crocodile in some booga booga tribes. They cunt themselves all over. The more you know

>naturally?
>hollywood actor
>making gains like that naturally
you are a naive fool
eitherway some people have good genetics(i.e. muscle insertion, high metabolism) so they can get to a level that looks more athletics than others faster.

You realize he has a pump for that scene like all other actors with shirtless scenes. I'm white and have that fuzique with a pump

Wakanda be real. We is smart. Whitey stole our Vibranium.

>naturally
Sure buddy

>hard workers
You have to be joking. Every job I've worked at they have consistently been the laziest mother fuckers, always showing up late, or finding excuses not to work

Came here to say this. Shit I’m white af and would look even better if I had a Hollywood personal trainer and professional dietitian.

Subtle

Shut the fuck up retatd

>Naturally

While they have an easier time doing it, it's not natural. They had to work for it.

Lmao u guys are so fucking dumb.
It's steroids, all of Hollywood is steroids. Older men with big muscles and shit that you now look up to as the epitomes of manliness, used fucking roids.
You don't get "BIG BIG "unless you're a genetic oddity like a Bruno Sammartino, an Andre the Giant or fucking Shaq

Fuck me.

That's cute

Niggers were bread to be slaves like dogs. breed the good genetics, kill the weak

this

Do you even lift brah?

Nothing personell kid

Evolution doesnt favor strength of the body. It favors strength of the mind.

They seem to have above average physical abilities but lower than average, much lower than average, intellectual abilities. Not a great trade off.

> Naturally

Do people really believe this thing in 2018?

He looks like nigger to me. Kills everything. The moment you see a nigger no matter if he is Barack Obama or a movie lead, it kills everything.

Man boobs are disgusting

hes wearing prosthetics retard

The peak of human physique is the BLOAT

Jon jones was last straw

This

I have same physique as the right photo

I see nothing really special about this physique?

Looks like he does a half assed push up routine every other week.

U wot braH?

this

horseshoe theory is true, the chadder you get the soyer you are

Those nipples..holy shit