Louis Farrakhan: 'Jews are my enemy,' 'white folks are going down'

This Nignog says Whites and Jews are the same, aren't we?

washingtonexaminer.com/louis-farrakhan-jews-are-my-enemy-white-folks-are-going-down/article/2650297

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K4sKZAIaDhw
youtu.be/ZuPfuqpu4cw
youtu.be/jDUlDXqWOHE
youtu.be/ht-HZYhRek4
youtu.be/qy6HjQS52pk
youtu.be/_2ttI2YXk_Q
youtu.be/XjwHOzKFoQc
youtu.be/-8FEjSuucrE
youtube.com/watch?v=EfuZoJ7jopo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They look white.

kys, leaf!
NO, SERIOUSLY!

Nignogs aren't blessed with jew-sniffing nose like you, leaf-user.

blacks mexicans asians etc dont see the difference. and in a way they are right, if you took a jewish skull and examined it it would be cocasian.

theres no such thing as a semite.

The Jew has been calling themselves white for this reason. So when people want to take out the Jew, they mistake the Jew for whites. This has been their plan all along. Always trust Sup Forums, Sup Forums is always right.

THIS. That's what David Duke said.

Shapeshifters...

It depends. He can hate Jews and white people.

At the end of the day, there is a portion of Jews who are more in line with their Greater Israel Project fighting over sand castles in the middle of shitskins.

Some Jews aren’t bad or dangerous. Some are. It’s the same with some white people being NEETs and some white people being hard working, contributing members to society.

But not Jews and white people can agree that black people have a lower average IQ than literal apes.

Both** last paragraph

The minister doesn't hate anyone. He just calls out the white races for who they are.

You're clearly miscontruing Farrakhan's statement. He's stating that Jews are his enemy and that whites folks are going down (in other words) the white population is decreasing in America and the West is in decline.

He didn't conflate the two.

>Jews were responsible for all of this filth and degenerate behavior that Hollywood is putting out, turning men into women and women into men,” Farrakhan said in his keynote speech.

>White folks are going down. And Satan is going down. And Farrakhan, by God’s grace, has pulled a cover off of that Satanic Jew, and I’m here to say your time is up, your world is through,” Farrakhan said towards the end of his speech.

Learn to read you worthless honky.

Who was Jesus enemies when he told the truth?

They really are God chosen people aren't they?

Nice alternate reading

He's been shitposting about jews forever and got
african american dudes to wear suits and bowties everyday.

Farrakan could be so based...

he is extra-based. If /pol listened to him, he'd be their guy if they'd get passed the truth of the white race nature.

I have no problem with this. independent whites have nothing to fear.

He needs to spend more time attacking Jews and exposing them to the black community and less time whining about whites. We all want the same thing.

Africans can't even tell the difference between a lion and a hyena most of the time. What do you expect?

GOD EMPEREROR SHIT POSTER FARAKHAN

I've listend to 1000's of hours of lectures and he talks about everything. He teaches us what we need to do. I couldn't give a percentage of how much he discusses about whites but at the end of the day, I can swear and testify that whites aren't his focus. We are as "black people". we need to wake up. And if white people are the devil, which your history/action shows so, then we need to know who you are and talk about it. but it is not his focus

He's a Nation of Islam retard. There's nothing based about him at all.

Ya just because you say so idiot.

youtu.be/K4sKZAIaDhw

youtu.be/ZuPfuqpu4cw

t. Spatially retarded person

youtu.be/jDUlDXqWOHE

He has the spatial IQ of a Jew

this is scrubbed on jewgle news, you can only find it on /all
>they are scared

youtu.be/ht-HZYhRek4

>>“Jews were responsible for all of this filth and degenerate behavior that Hollywood is putting out, turning men into women and women into men,” Farrakhan said in his keynote speech.

>>The difference between Farrakhan and some members of the alt-reich whose heinous bigotry has received a lot of attention this past year: Farrakhan has a much larger following and elected officials meet with him openly. - (((Jake Tapper)))

"OY VEY the schwartze know. Quick, shut it down, before they go in cahoots with those filthy goyim. "nervous cackling,hand rubbing near hooked nose" IT WILL BE ANUDDA SHOAH." - the only reason they reported it and the reason they made the headline like it is.

They are really hard to differentiate user

I'M SURE THIS WILL END UP DOING WELL IN THE POLLS

the stormfront guys were right in the end

Jake Tapper is a good goy. Farrakhan is willing to battle the Jews in a public or anyone at that who is worthy of the throw down. He's even called out the pope to throw down to see who really represents the Christ.

Farrakhan is the final one with the warning. He is the trumpet sounding off!

Tapper is a kike mate.

i would have no problem if the black nation adopted Rastafari as their official religion
jews fear the rastafari

Kek

Here that like Shapiro talking about him

>kekistani flag
how's sargon doing?

my bad, he's a good kike....

jews and conservashits have the exact same behavior

youtu.be/qy6HjQS52pk

he is /ournignog/?

In my opinion, he is the worlds last chance to get right with the God before God pulls the plug. If not, i feel there is no other thing in this world to listen to or believe. You can tell a tree by the fruit. Many white people love Minister Farrakhan and recognize whom he is.

Stupid nigger should know jews arnt white, that the first thing you should know when hating on kikes.

The Jews aren't Jews either. They are Europeans.

Because American conservatives were subverted by Bolshevism/Zionism decades ago. Irving Kristol and etc.

Why do we have to take the Jews? It's not fair.

BASED

Yes, it forces the whites to protect them by default because they know the non whites can't see a difference. It's pretty smart honestly

I can't wait until that uppity nigger dies.

What’s the problem with Jews? Oy vey. We’re white and you’re all a little Jewish.

Nobody cares you dumb nigger get that through your ape skull.

Those darn shape-shifting reptilian jews always shifting shapes!

You gotta get better at the shitposting Joshua

okay I'm not the only one that notices that his pupils are fucking octagons am I?

no you dumb faggot, its not how you put it, it's the fact that typical white person could be fucking jew. look Scarlett Johnson, natalie portman, Kate Hudson, Jake Gyllenhaal, Harrison fucking Ford, they all look typical white person, but jewish as fuck. so it's really hard to tell who's jew and who's not.

he's controlled he's meant to be divisive with just enough truth.

Natalie Portman is beat jewess, such class

jews have slopey heads just like you. whites do not have sloped foreheads

And fucking William Shatner. Goddamn Captain Kirk is Captain Kike!

Barry sold bean pies until 2007

when your childhood is ruined.

You say that, but the Hebrew shoots it's pets when they bite the hand that charges rent.
Why do you think that they ketch so hard when we don't want to be circumcised?

she literally qualified to be more white than most of le 56% nation.

I never understood black people in america that convert to Islam. All conversions seems to be motivated by the refusal of the "White people" religion because whites are devilish slavers that enslaved africans.
It puzzles me considering Muslim african slavery trade went on for much longer and it was much much more harsh.
Also all abolishionist were profunt christians and it is in Christian thought that we learn slavery is bad.
Not one muslim scholar has been or is against slavery.

America you claim to be a top tier nation bro, while embracing that fucking fool MLK and giving him a day over this man. Malcolm X was the absolute bro tier. Simply a sharp shooter with no bullshit. Fuck that fat MLK

Current DNC chair has ties through Obama and the deputy chair has been caught lying about meeting with farrakhan. Farrakhan represents the democratic party at this point. And they wonder why they can’t win an election.

You gotta get a better job gangstalker

>Louis Farrakhan
>anagram "al frankan hour is..."
>al franken is

>jews is bad and white folks are going down
>going down on jews

>decoded cia message
>al franken is going down on jews

i solved the da vinci code

Arabs, hypocrites, and wicked people on top of all others have done us wrong. Islam is before the Arab and Muhammad.
It was brought to them at that time because of their filth and look what they have done. God comes to make all things new
and if you look at the Islam that is taught by Elijah Muhammad, it is nothing like that of the East.

The Sun is supposed to rise in the west and that light came from the mouth of the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad.

I get what you are saying but just because someone says they are something, doesn't mean shit. We can say Muslims
kidnapped Muslims... Christians took part of slavery as well as the Jew... Same argument can be made for all faiths.
But our Islam is the Islam of old. not what these Bedouin hypocrites claim today.

I'm going to try to save the leaf by assuming he was referencing Jared Taylor when asked whether jews are white.

Louis Farrakhan is a prime example of why it's a waste of time trying to help blacks get jew wise.

>Louis Farrakhan is a prime example of why it's a waste of time trying to help blacks get jew wise.

exactly, blacks can't see past their own nose. The only thing blacks are useful for is giving whitey a distraction from the Jews.

Malcom X wasn't shit once he left the nation of Islam. He was a hypocrite and died one.

youtu.be/_2ttI2YXk_Q

Jews and white women are a plague to society.

Malcolm X was a fucking idiots who got iced by his own cult. Nation of Islam answered to the CIA and niggers still look up to them.

t. jared taysachs

That pic is wrong, Stelter isn’t Jewish. I know, it surprised me too after finding out.

he didn't actually. That was a government hit.

youtu.be/XjwHOzKFoQc
youtu.be/-8FEjSuucrE

by whose qualifications, slopey?

Those niggers can't even get their antisemitism right. Hopeless.

Also the alphabet agencies worked night and day to disrupt the NOI. It fell in 75 and in 3 years the temple was built again and it ain't going anywhere.

Cointelpro is to prevent the rise of the Black Messiah.

Just realized Nation of Islam is to Islam what Mormonism is to Christianity.
Dropped.

It's time to start bombing Nation of Islam meetings, just because...

They are white when it's convenient.

>white and jews are the same
>not the nation of islam and jews are the same
holy shit, the commitment to Judaism here is outstanding

>because whites are devilish slavers that enslaved africans.
But that's not true they would have to be fucking retarded to think it was, they were sold to the Portuguese, at first, as a way to permanently get rid of their enemies. It was a libertarian paradise so selling people hadn't been outlawed, it was common practice. Then some stupid dindu named Anthony Johnson got a colonial judge to rule an indentured servant was indentured for life, creating chattel slavery in North America for the first time.

Malcolm X was a fucking career criminal, he burglarized houses for a living...he taught me to always leave my bathroom light on if I don't want to get burgled.

>Cointelpro is to prevent the rise of the Black Messiah.
Lol blacks can't organize a trip to the bathroom much less a "black messiah" lol.

might as well be
On February 22, 2014, Stelter married Jamie Shupak[1] in a Jewish ceremony.[12] His wife is a traffic anchor for New York TV station NY1.[13][14] Although raised Methodist, today Stelter is non-religious.[15] They plan to raise their children as Jewish.[15

>calls for the death of a black man (Malcolm X)
That's fine
>calls out the Jew
>threatens white people
AHHHH REEEEEEEEEEE

Our media is so cute. They call everybody else racist when they're the worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=EfuZoJ7jopo

quite a lot of them had plastic surgery, Johnson and portman certainly did.

God can do as he wishes with whom he wishes, and the NOI aren't ordinary blacks bitch boy.

Whites, Arabs, Jews, Chinese, whoever eventualy takes over all have one thing in common.
They all hate niggers and treat them like the low level retard shit they are.
Faraqan can talk all he wants about his doom and gloom scenarios, the nigger has always and will always be the lowest form of dirt on anyones scale. Nobody will ever take them seriously.

Niggers are 99% stupid low IQ masses dancing on whatever.

But this man Farrakhan is surely the greatest orator they've come up with and he surely pointed the finger at the right culprit : the jew.

The only black which I can respect.