So other than us blacks having an IQ problem (I think I can fix that one) and whites mostly having a "diversity"...

So other than us blacks having an IQ problem (I think I can fix that one) and whites mostly having a "diversity" problem, what else is plaguing the world?

Jewish finance and control of central banks

Atheism and relativism.

I think that might be part of the diversity thing seeing that they are allowed to do this in white countries.

Maybe, but can you delve a bit deeper than that

Absolute truth doesn't exist. So why bother pursing it. Just go where the wind (society & culture) takes you. Why be grounded in anything moral absolutes? Why be bridled by truth and reason? This inevitably leads to postmodernism and extreme nihilism, a la moral decay.

I think that's more of a nihilist problem than an all around atheist problem (though all nihilists are atheist not all atheists are nihilists)

There is no objective truth of the atheist. Life is a blind and unguided process. Where is there room for moral judgement?

Jews

>memeflag

What do you have to hide from us?

for the atheist*

You talk about "diversity" but post a picture of someone who wanted segregation. You do know that Malcolm was cherished by the NatSocs, right?

Zionist kikes controlling the world and killing anyone who stands in their way or just killing people for fun and experimentation.

>I think I can fix that one
oh boy, you do have an intelligence problem

In most regards that is absolutely true but perhaps morals can be created by a society with common interests rather than by the individual's perception

>Relativism

yes that's why I stated diversity is a problem

nothing at all total stranger

Jews.
/thread

Welcome to the struggle.

Honestly, whites and blacks needs to work together to rid themselves of their own problems.

If I could have some help on this one it would be more than appreciated. smart blacks are out numbered 20 to 1 and its not fun having to live next to low IQs destroying everything they touch

For the blacks of America, I think the problems stems from family. The lack of the family structure has been shown to cause problems no matter the race of the individual. Statistics across the board show that single parent children have learning and social disabilities across the board.

My unfortunate belief is that blacks in america are not salvageable. Cultural differences, lack of community standards, no male role models stick around (most importantly in the home) and as you said the ignorance of the masses. They rebel against white society with things such as: fuck the police(protecting the community), education (bettering yourself, rigged against them, uncle tom) and unruly loud strong independent ignorant women. Black women are not civil and look to start problems.

As long as you're in the west you'll always have someone coddle you and feed the problems blacks suffer from. If you truly want to grow strong and lead them, you need to leave western soil. Liberia 2.0, just because it didn't work one single time doesn't mean it won't work the second try.

the only reason they are even alive right now is that tax money is given to these genetic dead ends and as a result they keep reproducing