Accidentally said rapefugees in Politics seminar about immigration

>Accidentally said rapefugees in Politics seminar about immigration
>Lecturer has reported me to the disciplinary board for hate speech

Easy, identify as someone with Tourette-syndrome.

8/10 if true.

You went down swinging, chap

Pretend to be Jewish.

>UK
Yuck. Leave the UK, m8.

It must be fun having police that are as intimidating as theme park mascots.

>I-i ju-just sta-stammer i-i a-am so so-sorry

Why in the fuck would you say that in poz central.
Tell them it's slang for the over representation of refugees committing those crimes and provide the statistics to back it up and say it's common parlance.
It won't work, but that's all I've got.
>pic related

who knew an authoritarian police state could be hilarious and depressingly Orwellian at the same time?

wtf, this sounds like a threat to every well born person...
why dont they make threats against brown subhumans like this.... WTF!!!
if i had a twitter i would call them nigger lover philosemites... as if they would come all the way down here lmao

I was once trying to talk to my gf's friends about refugees and called them rapefugees out of habbit and they got really triggered

kek, just when I thought I couldn't cringe more about them, you post that. The few redpilled Brits who missed the 1776 train need to get out.

I know you guys have sticks up your arses, but you can't really expect me to believe that you're too fucking posh for that to have been a slip of the tongue.

Must suck living in a country with no civil rights such as the right to free speech.

UK. They don't have free speech. Jews have owned their country since 1800 (Nu-Royals + Rothschilds + Goldsmiths + others). They're pushing in Islam for white genocide to create a maximum cucking before pushing into a Zion-governed NWO.

Had I been on attendance I would have screamed out "Hey everybody, look at these retarded kike nigger faggots."

This

>so much of a brainlet that he reduced entire groups of humans to some dumb internet meme

Really wish I had a Twitter account to prove them wrong. I say Sup Forums pulls a massive online raid against the UK government.

This actually isn’t a bad plan, as long as you bring the statistics with you. You’ll probably still get thrown out but you’ll make some administrator face their own cognitive dissonance.

Just tell them rape is part of Muslim culture. You aren't judging Muslims for their culture, are you school board?

just

Enjoy prison OP

Well user, if you're expelled you can always be our martyr who writes for whatever right wing publication. Don't view this as the end, view this as an opportunity you would have never made the leap to since it looks so terrifying. People think you're a hatemonger, they think the worst of you. You can struggle try to win people over or you can absolve yourself from their judgement and embrace your beliefs.

it would be hilarious if you bombed the school lol

not funny shitlord

Guys I'm not even a racist, I voted Corbyn for fucks sake, I just internalised the meme because it's so fucking catchy.

Can't you blackmail the school?

lol. Do it faggot.

>bin that meme

This, just turn their own games on them.

Got kicked out of a vocational school for a week because I talked about the correlation between monkeys, niggers, and AIDS in some homework paper. My employer at the time high-fived me when I told him.

did these cuck cops ever arrest a muslim or shitskin for spouting anti white abuse ?

You should read the replies to that. At this point in time if you set a copper on fire in a mens toilet then everyone would go outside to piss.

fuck his car up, brake fluid and surf automatic washing powder mixed will strip it to the bare metal

keep your morals and stand by it by bringing facts and statistics or puss out roll over and take the slap on the wrist and eternal ownership

Fucking moron, never reveal your power level. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Please remove yourself from the gene pool

They are liberals statistics don’t work if it goes against their right think narrative they would just dismiss them as being bigoted

What university do you go to?

if your put in front of the board you'll be able to furnish them with evidence, record it covertly if you can to cover your arse.

Stats from Sweden Germany and Denmark have your back. Or interviews with them in Sweden on youtube where they are openly boasting about gang raping white virgins

Good call