Swedish woman faces 2 years in jail for joking about Islam

lol Swede cucks

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/969617180219322374

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
friatider.se/postade-sk-mtbild-om-islam-p-facebook-nu-riskerar-hon-f-ngelse
friatider.se/kallade-klagare-f-r-neger-klagare-talas-f-r-grovt-f-rtal
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/969617180219322374
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean my country is pretty bad, but holy shit Swedes have it way fucking worse.

>infowars.com

At this point, I think it’s ok to just laugh at the suffering of Swede cucks at the hand of the cult of Islam.
Same way we laugh at nigger fuckers.

its not a competion you fucking bong

No, it's really about the same. Have you been in a coma since Teresa May was elected PM?

That's why blasphemy laws are shit.

"Posting a joke meme about Islam" is probably underselling it. No one knows exactly what she posted, it's probably much worse then what's being claimed here. Hatespeech is an actual crime and a serious offense, it does have potentially lethal consequenses in the form of genocide. Something to think about

good thing you guys can own guns to protect yourselves from an authoritarian government....oh wait, no you cant

>No one knows exactly what she posted
She posted this

Then double check it

Things will get worse before they get better. Much, much worse.

>Hatespeech is an actual crime and a serious offense
Its not a real crime and its a meme offense.

Literally
>you deserve punishment for hurting muh fee fees

> Gets imprisoned and murdered in jail for putting bacon on a mosque

Yes, so much worse Bongistan.

Fuck off Wolodarski

>Mass immigration has potentially lethal consequences in the form of genocide. Something to think about

Please tell me you're memeposting for (you)'s, please!

I know you make these posts because you're dead inside

Take the (You) and leave you dirty fucking whore, absolutely disgusting.

Quality bait, have a (You), you earned it kiddo.

>lol Swede cucks
Instead of mocking them, is there anything that can be done to help based Swedes turn things around?

Sweden needs to have a coup to wipe out the feminist government. Many groups could get the job done.

It's time to Cut the Head off the Snake.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

You should kill

Keep on pushing for the truth, criticize the government and the ruling class. They are losing popularity
rapidly, and if more and more Swedes start to realize they are being laughed at globally
then maybe they will feel the need to do something. Many Swedes will probably be jailed or hushed trying to
do this. If you want to help you can do it by providing outside pressure on the ruling class, sully their reputation.

Too many Swedes are safe outside of the cities and can ignore everything going on.

Stop joking about your country being shit and do something about it.

What do you propose? It's a sovereign country. It's people have allowed their government to enact these policies. A majority must support this cuckery.

This you
She posted the shit in head meme

Any truly enlightened civilization would not be able to be offended into jailing a citizen.

What the hell is your problem?

Fucking this, bong shouldn't laugh at this and so do I. Sweden didn't diserved this

AAAAAAAAAAA!

you know you can use google to verify news articles right?

It knows.

> I can not know what she posted or I will be arrested too
> Nobody else can know what she posted because I can't know what she posted, and if anyone finds out I'm not the smartest I'll lose my position in the victim stack

It's afraid.

>Instead of mocking them

All the Swedes I've spoken to said it works.

France is doing it too

They are such snobs if you insult their intelligence with true authentic information it makes them reconsider things.

Pretty much how getting BTFO'd is suppose to work.

Yeah and we are too. Doesn't mean we should laugh at who has it worse because it's coming to all of us and we should be banding together instead.

You can go to jail for jokes too though

>post ISIS pictures
>face jail
>meanwhile the actual ISIS who did that return to benefits and a council house

Can they leave Sweden? Or are they stuck there like North Korea

jews, not even once

it's very real, it was reported in swedish exile press a couple of days ago
friatider.se/postade-sk-mtbild-om-islam-p-facebook-nu-riskerar-hon-f-ngelse

didn't this exact same thing like just happen in bongistan ?

France has been doing worse, we allowed a "consentual" sexual relation between a 28 years old migrant and a 11 years old girl..

This awaits us all

Another new one, guy calls a prosecutor a nigger prosecutor in his podcast, and gets charged for this
friatider.se/kallade-klagare-f-r-neger-klagare-talas-f-r-grovt-f-rtal

kill yourself

this is a terribly flawed way of thinking. "lol sweden is a sacrafice hurr durr, lets just forget about them hurrrrr." Then the next country to succumb to swedens level (Germany) will be met with the same apathetic attitude. So on and so forth. What are you gonna laugh at when its our turn to be sweedified?

This. We need to strategize, to devise plans on how to best and safely (without compromising the struggle), fight the rot that has infested our countries.

>infowars
fake news

>No one knows exactly what she posted
>No one knows what she posted
>No one knows
Better lock her up then. I'm sure you can trust your government.

There is no such thing as hate speech. That's a made up category that forcibly bends arbitrary expressions into forms of supposed illegality in order to preserve the propagandistic nonsense of political correctness, which is a modern religion of extremist socioeconomic and geopolitical cultural revolutionary neo-marxism. The entirety of political correctness operates as a religious auxiliary to impose upon an organization subservient and docile proclamations that culminate in self-extermination.

Those that cry "hate speech" seek to control peoples thoughts and voices because they cannot stomach truth or uncomfortable ideas and because such expressions of said ideas pose an existential threat to the established power of the criticized. These regressive ideologues censoring free expressions enable a suicidal, intentionally self-harming conglomerate of imbecilic dependent cattle which are governed by emotionally fallacy after fallacy to the great result of periodic culling whenever one speaks out loud about their pitiful condition. Hate speech is the rhetoric of emotional and psychological tyrants.

>be Swede
>have "prisons" that rival four star resorts in other countries
>not butchering these pigs and their masters in the street

Does not compute

Antisemitism is VERY CRIMINAL!!!

Isn't that Rabbi Sholomo Ettinger?

>"Posting a joke meme about Islam" is probably underselling it. No one knows exactly what she posted, it's probably much worse then what's being claimed here. Hatespeech is an actual crime and a serious offense, it does have potentially lethal consequenses in the form of genocide. Something to think about

>twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/969617180219322374
you reckon she browses 4chin?