ITT: Anime you enjoyed that no one else cared about

ITT: Anime you enjoyed that no one else cared about

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Utnb5Mru_zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is literally twilight in anime form. Even down to the former love triangle member getting together with the daughter

Yeah but it has cute girls like Rima so its automatically better

You should be ashamed of yourself OP.

I have a few
No one shares my love for these anime and it makes me sad

This one too

Threads were so dead that I occasionally had to bump them. Real shame: it wasn't that good objectively, but it was still enjoyable, plus the characters and interactions were fun.

>it turns out that the two people with Christmas hair are related
>this is revealed in the final episode

It's been a looooooooong fucking time since I heard anyone mention Betterman
I miss TechTV

I know it was sort of popular but I almost never see it mentioned anywhere. I still think about it a lot.

And also this one.
Most of what I fondly remember seem to have been totally forgotten over the years

Although the anime ending was kind of dumb I liked how they dealt with Kyou's pokemon form better than the manga where they rushed through it in one chapter.

This looks interesting.

What?

ITT: Anime that were semi-popular, but didn't air on Toonami/4kids/etc. in the west 10-15 years ago.

Real Drive
Gilgamesh
Witch hunter robin

Wakako Zake

Zach Bell

So everything that aired on TechTV/g4/scifi instead

Stratos 4

Black Cat

TechTV was patrician as fuck

Zegapain

Ojisan to Marshmallow was pretty cute

Uh, every fujo on the block cared about that anime when it aired. Fucking women I swear.

She cute

Never saw this get any love here, even searching the archives. You can get it on DVD for like 5 cents anywhere, but does anyone actually like it other than me? It's fun.

great taste

This shit right here. It doesn't even get mentioned in other Satou's anime threads.

This is the extent of my knowledge on the anime you posted OP
youtube.com/watch?v=Utnb5Mru_zo

The human race was a mistake.

Brigadoon was better.

There are still occasional Black Lagoon threads on Sup Forums. I'd say it's still pretty popular

I ignored Black Lagoon for over a decade, but watching Re:Creators and finding out they share the same writer made me pick up the manga.

Explain yourself, OP.

What the fuck op? You enjoyed japanese twilight? Well personally I did too, but that's only because I have a desire to be a vampire princess.

The manga was so much better tho.
>No rail gun.
>no rinslet fatass walker shower scene
why even make an anime?

I hope Yabuki makes something fun like this again now that Darkness is over.

How could you like that garbage?
Why did I watch both seasons?

>no one else cared about
This was pretty high-profile back in the day, if I remember. It was also fucking terrible.

My niggas. This series was fun.

Mushibugyo

bug bug yo

Do people even watch this

I loved vampire knight if it makes you feel any better, still remember it fondly.

There was a Supernatural anime?

Oh boy it's my time to shine.

The high schooler who ran my middle school anime club brought this in one day, looked at the tagline "Ready, set strip!", and then decided we'd watch Scry-ed instead.

Witch Hunter Robin felt like if GitS was fantasy instead of cyberpunk and all the protagonists were incompetent.

There's a torrent pack out there of like 40 OVAs from the 80's to the early 00's, and I chose to watch this one by lottery.

This one has a really narrow appeal, but it happened to suit me. It's feature-length uncanny valley by the Lain guy.

hey this is like position 40 on my too watch list, i'll talk to you about it sometime

betterman is a meme

I miss this show so much. One thing I really like about it was that the ED music would start before the cliffhanger was shown in each episode which gave it a very foreboding vibe that really sucked me into the world and continuously binging the show.

That shit is pretty popular.

>no one else cared about

It's stupidly popular you retard

It's older than twilight though

Just watch miss monochrome.

You are just in the wrong place OP
I enjoyed Vampire Knight too and became friends with some fujos

It's not all that good. Mostly suffers from trying to cram seven bishies plus main girl, two sisters, and the villain all into 13 episodes. Had some great moments, but it's pretty weak. Especially compared to some of Satou's other work.

I agree, Prétear is the weakest of all Satou's work. I enjoyed mostly because Himeno is not your classic mahou shoujo which was the reason I continued to explore Satou's best like Princess Tutu.

Amazing Twins was worse.

It was ok

Sounds good.

For good reason.

Old anime for new people

Ay good taste, user. How can you say nobody cares about this, though? There's a second season that's just around the corner.

devil is a part timer.

reverse iseikei is comfy

Is there any better sites than My Anime list? Should i just start sticking to /wsg/ for my next series to pick up? Ive just been skimming the top rated anime on MAL and ill say the majority of them i enjoyed, but theyre just just so wishy washy on anything that doesnt fit their drama tier tastes. I remember LotGH had a 7 something a while ago and Golden Boy had a 7.8
I would have never even watched them if it wasn't for Sup Forums. I dont get a lot of free time so maybe im just too picky when it comes to it.

You're just new here.

It came first so twilight is the ripoff.

about 5 people watched this
where are the rest of you cunts at?

Delicious eyebrows.

im more of a /fit/ poster, but i started coming to Sup Forums more when i started chemo. Ive been on Sup Forums since about 2011.

Oh I just recently finished it. Was great.

is that a mother fucking gunhed reference

After completing Re:Creators, I dropped Black Lagoon from my plan to watch. Hiroe's writing is shit.

This one. No one ever talks about it

forgot pic

>tfw nobody to do puzzles with

Fuck, man.

Fun as a Supernatural fan, but its...pretty crap.
My fucking nigga.

What are you about? ANN loves it.

Just about every .hack anime works too

Still my favorite iyashikei, I don't understand why it's completely forgotten and not considered a classic like Aria.

I just never see anyone talk about it, but I know the VN is mega popular.

Comfy as fuck

Remember watching many years ago, back when I was relatively new to anime. Local cable TV aired it.

>we'll be dead before Rock completes his journey from mild mannered salaryman to absolute madman with the way it always goes on hiatus
Its not fair anons.

Nanaka 6/17 and this one which sold Ami K on me from the get go

Genshiken.

Kore wa zombie desu ka. Fucking great show

everyone has seen this anime
Also Sarasvati best girl