Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Episode 20: ゆずれない正義 – Yuzurenai Seigi
(Unyielding Justice)
Akira manages to drive Playmaker into a corner. However, Playmaker fights back with everything he got, performing multiple Link Summons in a row in order to turn the battle around. Akira and Playmaker then proceed to duke it out with their ace monsters, Tindangle Acute Cerberus and Firewall Dragon.

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru
Zaizen Aoi/Blue Angel: Nakashima Yuki
Bessho Emma/Ghost Girl: Kamakura Yuna
Zaizen Akira: Yamamoto Shoma
Revolver: Takeuchi Shunsuke
Dr. Kogami: Sugo Takayuki
Kitamura: Kato Masayuki
Extras

Script: 吉田伸 || Yoshida Shin

Episode 21: 新たな闘いの火種 – Aratana Tatakai no Hidane
(A New Battle Begins)
Yusaku and Kusanagi analyze SOL Technologies’s data, and discover some new information about the incident ten years ago. Meanwhile, at Yusaku’s house, Ai and Roboppy are secretly plotting something…

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/its99percentalloveragainaaaaah/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leave Playmaker's healing to me!

I already want Aoi's reaction to Playmaker's identity, especially after she acted (rightfully) like a bitch to him

INTO ZA BRAINZU!

>(rightfully)
There was no reason for her to act like a bitch tho. Playmaker saved her ass multiple times and what's his reward? a stalker trying to beat him in a childrens card game

I think user's talking about when Aoi assumed Yusaku was just using her to get to her brother (which he was)

how yusaku knows that ''his friend'' isn't among the other kids?

did he got to see the others?

that is like, really important, basically confirms that both Go and Aoi aren't one of them

Phone wallpaper for anyone who wants

>Cast
>Revolver
>Dr.Kogami

holy shit

For Aoi it's already confirmed she was never kidnapped. He probably heard the voices of the other kids during questioning or something and knew the voice he heard wasn't one of them

Post Yusaku and hot dogs

The way he smiles fucking bothers me.

Multiple?!
2(!!!) times. And SHE saved HIM 2(!!!) times.

Bros before hoes

>How much children card games can childrens stand?
>Let's kidnap some and find out!

I'm going to hell for this. Also
>5

you know, I wouldn't put it past Kaiba to do it

>sexual healing
Please

Someone do an edit of the "It's X time"

>Purple: Yusaku
>Blue: Aoi
>Yellow: ?
>Brown: Go
>Red: Revolver
>Green: Naoki

Thank god she knows the truth. Now she won't act all smug and annoying near him anymore

I wonder what kind of mindblowing shit will they reveal in the future. 6 kids and 6 AI's. For what fucking purpose

Blue reminds me of Roboppy

Ai looks like a reaper from mass effect

hot dog bro has hot dog deck

>Insert hamburger ritual

Are there food themed decks that aren¨t a joke?

Love can't beat Playmaker's lust for revenge.

If that happens im gonna kek like hell.

He probably checked on them to make sure they were alright and maybe even interviewed them.

So do the other summon methods don't exist in this world or are we gonna see at least one memedeck for fusion or xyz?

The only thing that can cure PSDT and Depression is a kid. So they better hurry

There's no hot dog deck I know of but for all we know there could be one.

Maybe its a reverse of what happened in Red Vs Blue.

In RvB one AI was split into many AI that embodied an aspect of the original AI's personality.

In Vrains AIs might have been created based on the personality of the victims and those AI fragments will be combined into a super AI.

>No Aoi after the next episode
Fucking end me m8

Would Aoi still get an AI? It's looking like she wasn't one of the kids that got kidnapped.
Though I guess Kusanagi's brother isn't really in a state to do things anytime soon.

So, since it's obvious that the Ignis is the one behind Hanoi project, how he will prevent Yusaku from learning the truth?

She doesn't know he's Yusaku yet

Stop putting the chapter in 4x speed.

maybe the A.I chosen ones have nothing to do with the kidnapped kids

He's not the mastermind, he's the product

>no Aoi

How do you know? There's no costlier for 21 yet

*cast list

I guess, but it feels weird that they'd specifically mention 6 kidnapped kids and not have them be the chosen ones when there's 6 AIs.

What will Aoi do when she learns Yusaku is Playmaker? Her reaction makes me think she will go full Fraw on him

Not really. The kids were used to create AIs but they don't have to be the ones using them, and in-show it's not like they were intended to be used by them. It also lets other characters have a 'take up the mantle' kind of arc

Fraw?

Yellow looks like a huge prick.

I doubt it, since it would be Pity.

A chick who cooks, cleans and basically acts like a mother for a friend whose parents are never home

Mother with benefits?

That's called wife, not fraw

Well

She is a Meiru or Sonia, not a Luna.

>implying YGO writers will ever give MC and MG a stable, happy non-platonic relationship

Fuck you

What will they reveal tomorrow beaised GX?

I doubt it will be pity, she already respected him in some way and they saved each other's ass a couple times now, if anything she will feel empathy while he is "stable" and sadness when he finally goes ballistic on someone

Tournament arc when?

SYNCHRO SHOKAN, HIDEO, JUNK WARRIOR

>HIDEO
I doubt it, user.

It's okay, Yusaku will find his Char. Before you know it, they'll go full homo and disappear together.

Probably never, unless Hanoi is involved. I would like to see the other character dual eachother, instead of it being mostly Yasaku.

Why is Yusaku so dramatic?

Don't lie to me, yugibros. Is VRAINS worth it? I got into Arc-V just before they traveled to Synchro because everyone was hyping to hell and back, look how that turned out. I read there was a change in director and supervisor for VRAINS, did it really make a difference?

So far, so good. We can only hope it stays that way.

It did make a positive difference, but in my opinion it's not worth watching a Yugioh if you have to hesitate and ask

Mostly about plot, less about duels.

Who would sponsor it? Would there be any need for it?

Aside from one episode where Aoi didn't shut her mouth the new director been doing a good job
Shortening the circuit that leads to the future and the background for speed duels were pretty huge for me

Is Go going to be relevant again? or is he just going to be shafted to hell and back?

Who?

Fraw was shit.

That episode was fine, ESL-kun

He was the self insert of the old director. Now that he is gone Go is dead

You're right, under any other circumstance I would just watch it like I've done with all the other YGOs but Arc-V really fucked me up.
Thank you, anons. I'll download it right now. More plot than duels (or more plot related duels) is something I appreciate.

Annoying but wife material

>Naoki
Let's hope he says irrelevant, and that AI is for someone else.

>tfw the opening will change sooner than later
I don't i'll be able to handle it

Why the hell would Go be a self insert for anybody?
What's with these underaged who just throw literally any word around like it can mean anything without even bothering to make it funny

The change happened only recently tho so the early pacing is slow as fuck. But there are some ok duels.

I thought it was already confirmed the OP was going to stay for a year, was there some new news?

God his design kills me.

I'm out of the loop regarding that so i just assumed it would stay for the standard 25ish episodes
If that's the case, then nice

Fuck this OP, the song is good but everything else is lame. Just knowing VRAINS will have 6 or more is enough to make me cum. When did ARC-V change OP by the way? EP 20 i think

>homo
With who Hotdogman?
Revolver?

>I thought it was already confirmed the OP was going to stay for a year
I remember some user said that early this year but theres no source for that

Chill user

It's not hard to find the source with 2 seconds on google
>With the Wind will be the opening theme for Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS for the first year of the show’s airing (So roughly May 2017 to Late April 2018).
ygorganization.com/its99percentalloveragainaaaaah/

This Go meme needs to continue as long as possible. It will make it all the better when he returns

Not until all the underaged and too-obvious ESLs leave

I'm convinced the only people who draw YGO art are fujos and rapefags

Speaking seriously, I know that he'll come back at some point. It's just that I would heavily prefer if he didn't

So basically like this guy.

batman and babs doing it has been a consistent thing in DCAU mythos...that said, it had no place in the killing joke.

Esper Robin did appear again after introduction, but for like 3 episodes total

Go will become the new Bastion