ARE YOU GUYS PREPARED FOR THE BOMB CYCLONE HITTING RIGHT NOW?

ITS SNOWING HARD AS FUCK

msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/life-and-death-warning-issued-as-noreaster-poses-bomb-cyclone-threat/ar-BBJM3UF?ocid=spartanntp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_hIojjA3A4
youtube.com/watch?v=gxg59yP76As
surf-forecast.com/breaks/Jenness-Beach/forecasts/latest/six_day
weather.gov/lot/67blizzard
youtube.com/watch?v=RR7q-qf3VSQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

'LIFE & DEATH' warning issued as nor'easter poses 'bomb cyclone' threat

I live in DC, very disappointed that it's not going to hit me.

What's snow?

i dont know manje

Is it really not hitting DC? I bet you'll get snow. just look at that pic I posted on the top, it looks like DC is about to get covered

the UK is getting rekt rn too but this is worse

Might be a different ID because I’m phoneposting, but same person. The sky looks kinda gloomy but there is zero precipitation. Zero forecast for later too. Lame.

its snowing VERY hard here in the far northeast

basically a blizzard

Its bright and sunny here in oregon the east coast gets all the best weather

Oh shit is that why it's so windy?

Maine here and it's just a bit breezy. I might go fly a kite

Same. Refreshing

The weather is pretty nice here in Tallahassee Florida

IM IN THE THICK OF IT GUYS, RIGHT ON THE RAIN AND SNOW LINE, HOW FUCKED AM I???????????????????????

i live on a hill, suck it plebian.

we just got 5 inches here man up pussys

That shit came through here last night. I saw several transformers explode in the distance, reports of power outages everywhere, my HF radio antenna iced over and screwed up my SWR on most lower bands (dielectric conductivity) and I made a report to Skywarn.

Today is fine, it's already all melted.

5 inches is nothing ive gotten 3 feet before

Im literally sitting on a tiny peninsula on the coast of Maine right now. The winds here are insane. Shockingly, still have power though. But oh damn is it insane. I can walk to the shore if you faggots want me to. Snag some shots of the ocean or some gay shit.

lol what the fuck seriously?

do it

Aight. Don't let this thread die. Going to take me like 5 min

Can they control weather maybe?

Deliver please

Wind is crazy here in PA. I can't leave the house.

>Snow storm happens
>ZOMG ITS THE DEEP STATE WEATHER CONTROLS

Yeah, we have a shit power grid here.

My antenna is fine today. It was really weird. I normally get a near perfect 1.2:1 on 80 and 40 meters but the ice sent my SWR to nearly 8:1 on those bands.

Do it, fuckers! I want the movie “Day After Tomorrow” to come for reals. I’m stuck in Texas and I want Fimbulwinter!

Please do it you lobster fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=5_hIojjA3A4

So that's why it's snowing in Toronto. Two days ago it was 15° Celsius, so I was surprised when I saw snow on the ground today.

U just had a hurricane

We've got snow in March, this literally doesn't happen.

NHfag here, its just raining and overall shitty weather here.

Fucking Masshole weather watcher here.
These people just buzzworded the fuck out of that to scare the stupid.
It's just a real windy, wet, nor'easter; and several of them have undergone bombogenesis, or "bombed out" in the past. Not new.
Suck it up New England, you've had worse.

I dont know man. with whats going on in europe and this, shits weird. we're also getting about 30 cm here this weekend.

Please send us some pics

dude, ive gotten 3 times as much snow as that in a September snowstorm before.

On Nantucket Long island shit is spooky right now.

>5 inches of snow is something serious
We get that once a week Muhammad

Send pics please

Uploading a video to jewtube. Pics don't really impress much. But normally the waves are NOT this high. Thats about 20' right there. The house up on the cliff is around 40-50' above sea level. So water is really high naturally from the full moon, and the winds are pushing it more.

Q predicted this.

Yes, and you're not in England.

Is the house about to be kill?

>BOMB CYCLONE
what the fuck is this even supposed to be

Another. And vid soon as its done uploading

Thank god for that.

it must suck living in the hood

Thank you user. I would start thinking about getting your car away from the shoreline before you get swamped.

Nah, but they will sure as fuck get flooded tonight. My roads pretty washed out right now, downtown is completely flooded at the shore line. Its just about high tide, so damage will be worse coming up around 4-6pm (1:40pm now)

It’s literally nothing. Getting hit right now, some snow and rain with heavy wind. Blizzards are much worse, this isn’t shit. Weather people just make this shit up for drama and to make their jobs seems cool.

Imagine how easy it will be to blackout the country once the civil unrest starts

youtube.com/watch?v=gxg59yP76As

Video. Good quality, the shaking is from the wind moving the car.

you should set up a twitch stream and stream yourself going for a swim user

This

The fuck it is. It’s beautiful today

I heard the national guard was on standby awhile ago. Any sign of them yet?

Northern NJ here, snowing hard as fuck. can't see ten feet ahead on I-80

Russian bots have hacked HAARP and they're using the weather to weaken the US!

I’d never wanna live in a Muslim country thank goodness

I'm so fucking jelly

The product of chem trails and haarp remote control weather weapons. Seems like no one talks about obvious shit like this anymore.

Im good with getting slammed up against a bunch of rocks. Thanks for the suggestion though. Maybe on Monday as an excuse to miss work. But not on a Friday.

>America
Not a happening

Rhode Island? Didn't Tay Tay rent one of those houses for the summer a few years back?

>what is a hole-punch cloud
>ITS HAARRRRPPPP!!!

kys

>officially "bombed out" late Friday morning when it underwent bombogenesis
what the fuck are these niggers talking about

that was supposed to go to And no, no NG down here yet. But the Naval Yard in New Hampshire is not too far down the road. They're all there right now I bet.

Don't know where you are, but there's some snow on the ground by my house and a bit downtown. If it doesn't snow again I'm sure it'll be gone by tomorrow or the day after

Maine, right on the coast near NH/MA border. Getting about 75mph gusts up here, high tide coming soon around 4-6ish.

surf-forecast.com/breaks/Jenness-Beach/forecasts/latest/six_day

shit got up to my waist one winter. everything canceled

Or a jewtube live stream (cause I dont have twitch)

Nice photo
>taken with film
>obviously not in Israel

Fucken joos

>life and death
I was annoyed to death if that's what you mean

I realized my generator would make enough noise to attract attention from suburban people starving if infrastructure collapses so I'm building a battery system for the house now with solar recharging. It would be easy to blackout curtain the house and be /comfy/.

NH reporting in. Shit isn’t happening.

I'll kms if you kys first and post proof

Someone help what is happening. I was getting pelted with ice drops and howling wind, driving today.

Nhfag heart of concord can confirm feels bad man.

no one asked you how long mohamed's dick is, Nige

It was a fucking snowing sideways blizzard here in South Jersey not too long ago. Fucking bliznigger makes me have to pull out my fucking bomber hat to avoid being caked by snow from all angles.

New Yorker here, is everyone over reacting? Looking out my window and it's not that bad.

Because we are bored and want somthing to happen

Oh...

Here you go user:
weather.gov/lot/67blizzard
I'm in Russia twice a year btw, just not a taking pictures guy

Same, flights are cancelled though

cool vid aanon
wanna bring it to the white house?

my crew and i are out fishing.
we're gonna go for the big haul

god help us survive this storm.

youtube.com/watch?v=RR7q-qf3VSQ

hello snek

kek

I’m in Maryland and all we're getting is wind. Lots and lots of fucking wind.

Its not snowing its more of a windy hail