Hi, paste your taste? Hopefully this is more interesting than the endless 3x3 threads

Hi, paste your taste? Hopefully this is more interesting than the endless 3x3 threads.

Here's mine, I'm super entry-level

this also requires even more effort

May be interesting. Here's a bump while I make mine.
Fuck off with the blogshit in the corners though.

Evangelion is objectively the worst animation ever shit onto paper.

If you want people to go through the trouble of filling in shit like this then you should exclude utterly retarded meme categories like dub and seiyuu, while merging some of the other stuff to allow for more actual shows to be listed.

This template is pretty awful, feel free to suggest shit to make it better. I find filling out stuff like this fun because I have autism I guess.

完成

You forgot to indicate that you're a woman in the top right

I sexually identify as the Voyager 2 spacecraft.

Still banned? Just checking

literal cancer

this looks like work

where the fuck do you think you are?

What movie is that?

>favorite waifu
Kill yourself.

Perfect Blue

This is gonna take me a damn minute to do

made me chuckle

>dub
>studio

couldn't decide in half of places so it's pretty random here and there

exquisite choice of pairing and the world user

finished before page 10

what movie is that

lurk more

I love the mix of effort and lack thereof

Too many would repeat.

>objectively
Yeah, right, of course it is.

Are you from Japan. The only people I know who worship conan that much (my self included) were all born and raised in Japan.
(All the other ones I know are also Japanese but that's beside the point)

I just gotta ask here why Leo as best protag he basically just discount Spike Spiegel

everyone have a shit taste ITT

>movie
>protag
10/10

>char design
what manga is that?

jin-roh

I hate these fucking threads because I can never pick things off the top of my head and have to redo the image like five times before it even remotely resembles my taste. Fuck this tiny-ass brain of mine!

>Fuck this tiny-ass brain of mine!
Your thick skull is in the way.

I tried watching Cowboy Bebop years ago and disliked it, dropping it a few minutes in. I was thinking of giving it another chance soon.

>YKK
>Tomoko
godtier taste

>thread dies while filling out my taste

I think I am retarded, I tried filling mine but all the pictures look like shit if I try to make them fit into the box

It sucks when there are some things you consider overall more enjoyable, but don't necessarily excel in one particular area so you gotta cut 'em.

Paint.net (the program), get the image you want, use the resize feature and make the width 200 while keeping aspect ratio. Works for 99% of the images.

pls dont laugh at me

This is pathetic.

>what manga is that?
Made in Abyss

Go watch 100 more shows.

Make sure that none of them fall into the shonen demographic while we're at it.

>everyone have a shit taste ITT
show yours so we can laugh at you, kozo

im too lazy to stack images

im not really a movie fan so I just put one I've watched recently

Hey, that's my waifu! Also nice taste

same

I took way too long debating my favorite universe for something no one looks at

>Utena

Good taste

>himeno mikan

You. I like you.

Filtered.

y-you too

please watch more anime

this wasn't a try to pretend to be an anime elitist chart. It was post your favorite.

How else do you expect people to respond?

I actually like some of the stuff in your chart, but it's clear you've only watched like 20 shows. Also why the fuck are you namefagging if you're not posting OC?

Urobuchi Gen isn't a director, he's a writer.

Sorry I didn't fill it out with "obscure" and pretentious shit like baccano, monster, logh, and umineko while everyone circlejerks.

man I love that movie, pretty underappreciated in my opinion

pls be in Rome

imo Tamako Market itself is way underappreciated compared to other Kyoani shows
>7.37 on MAL
>mfw

Don't let em judge you user

He's right I only watched 2 animes before

But I decided to catch up and marathon 1000 animes to make a proper chart

Here is my Sup Forums approved list of favorites that are $100% my own choices and has nothing to do with Sup Forums

I bet you can even name 5 of the stuff these guys here and here listed.
Stop posting, stop embarrassing yourself, stop using a trip, lurk more and just watch more anime.
Filtered.

>animes
Oh, it was bait all along.
Well elaborated.

Best ones in thread.

Why not go full Sup Forumsmblr autism mode?

clannad
haruhi
spice and wolf
eureka 7
umineko

what do I win

Honestly, if someone edits this shit to fit Sup Forums and replaces some of the dogshit categories like the pet ones, I might even go through the trouble of filling this shit in.

autism, you say?

Some of the images are vertical so I could fit them in. Good way to waste 45 minutes of my time.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Here's a toned down one made for /m/
That I actually filled out

Probably better to work from.

Good god, those kingdom images just keep growing every time I see one.

>Baccano!!
>"obscure"
wut

Y-you too senpai

what do you think the quotation marks are for

>That I actually filled out
Well now you have to post it, faggot.

Thanks

Ill take a shower and after that might work on this one. Will probably axe almost the entire bottom half though. What font is that? Tahoma Thin?

Man, these were hard to pick.
Don't care if you don't agree with me.
Would have picked "Shissou Ginga" or "Flip Flap" as best endings but, well, there was no ED category

>morita
>side character
delet

pretty good taste though

My fault for bringing it up, I suppose.

I don't know where this comes from or why it was made.
I don't care.
I'm going to save it for personal use.
Being a GM, this'll be great next time i plain a campaing inside some ancient castle.

Man, these were hard to pick.
Don't care if you don't agree with me.
Would have picked "Shissou Ginga" or "Flip Flap" as best Eds but there was no place for them so... yeah.

>eureka 7
>umineko
what?

I... fuck.
I wanted to make fun of you. But that's some nice taste there, user.

>that country and gender