Why are lolis afraid of sleeping alone?

Why are lolis afraid of sleeping alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKkntebd_Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=0RkapfBYIfc
animeruinslives.blogspot.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the life of a schmall child can end in an instant.

This girl will have diabetes from all the lesbian sex with the anthropomorphic candies.

lolis need another human near them when they sleep because they use a mana drain at night to recharge their internal mana stores. As they grow older they no longer need to drain mana from another human as they become capable of regenerating mana faster than they lose it. When they're young though, they need some sort of live creature nearby in order to sleep without dying.

This is why it's very important to get a pet if you have a daughter, and let it sleep in her room. Even a fish or hamster will be sufficient, though a dog or cat is best as they have larger mana pools (note, any pet you get will likely have its natural lifespan decreased by half or more, considering how often its mana is degenerated every single night).

It's also what makes sleepovers with girls so dangerous, as all the lolis will search for mana to drain at night, which is usually why they seek out either a father or older brother to sleep in the same room. In a worst case scenario, a younger brother will do, but the lolis can sense his insufficient and puny mana reserves and will treat him badly.

>candies.
>es
She only had sex with Pudding. Don't spread lies about Amako.

>ywn let a loli sleep in your bed so she won't be alone

Why live?

>Why live?
To see it happening on a manga.

I want a loli to drain me.

Because people like us are pretty good at sneaking and picking locks

>lolis need another human near them when they sleep because they use a mana drain
How exactly do lolis drain mana?

What do you mean by people like us?

The shadows

dont act dense

People from the land of sweets probably.

The boogeyman'll get her, otherwise.

they're worried about Sup Forums users

Why would she? Is she worried about our alimentation?

Yes because we know the danger they present and they don't want anybody to know.

They just pretend to be afraid so they can get cuddles and a good night's sleep with onii-chan.

I don't know why people think lolis are dangerous. The loli next door invited me to play Pokemon with her tomorrow. She said she's been training her Cloyster very hard and wants to fight against my Onyx. This is my first match against another player so I'm pretty nervous, but she said she'll give me her Cherrim. I already have my own Cherrim though. Maybe we'll swap them?

I'll let you all know how it goes! I'm really looking forward to it.

Onyx is garbage

You better make sure to give your onix metal coat or you are in for a world of hurt. Better safe than sorry.

Because sleeping together with other lolis is cute.

It's cute

me on the left

You wish.

It's cute until they piss in your bed.

You don't like piss? What the fuck?

I dont even care about the hentai shit, i just want to cuddle one

then it's even cuter

duh

being alone at night is like the ultimate fear for lolis

by hugging them and never letting go
i mean, you DO see all the lolis just hugging in animes.

makes sense

Why not marry a nice woman, settle down and have a daughter, user?

>tfw reality sets in and i know the likelihood of that happening for me is outside of 2 standard deviations.

Where were you when the /ll/ genre was saved?

It's cute.

Making "Is this the correct way to sleep with your kidnapped loli" threads

They read psychological horror stories before sleep.

Why do lolis do that if it scares them?

never know when a fat old guy will come creeping through the window to rape you to death and take pictures

Would you accept responsibility?

youtube.com/watch?v=vKkntebd_Lw

Lolis are NOT for lewd. They are for warm hugs, head pats, and tummy rubs.

what about the corrupt loli gangs? I've heard that they trick men into following them via free beer and rock music. Sure is a dangerous world out there... stay safe anons ;)

>skinship

Fuck them I had a God damn rocket launcher pointed at me! The bitch forced me to sing nursery rhymes for her. I almost died!

Rape Bocchi.

Loli juice is great

Lolis holding in their pee is the best fetish

Really, I might need to try....I mean THAT'S SO HORRIBLE FELLOW ADULT MAN.I remember one time that I forc... I mean *got* forced to drink loli love lemonade. After that me and my friends forced... *were* forced to them to give head pats for 40 hours straight. :'( TOTes NOT a loli , I'm mr man boss of moneymaking ...yeah that'll do ;) ;):)

Gas leaks.

Because pedo fantasies

But I thought yuzumori-san was the only age gap yuri.

You know I would

I didn't see a single reference to led zepplin here to the corner you go mongrel.

:( don't be mean or me and my friends will hunt you down and hurt you REEEALL BAAAADDDD ;) Led Zeppelin, Frank Zappa,The Who, The Doors, CRAFT BEER/WISKY/WHATEVER YOU WANT ALL IN THIS VAN RIGHT HERE. IGNORE THE GIGGLING AND THE FRUITY SMELLS. ALL YOUR FAVORITE OVER-RATED SHIT THAT ONLY YOU CARE ABOUT ALL IN THIS VAN. ;)

all adult women were once lolis - Only the truly mighty can stay in there loli form forever. Old hags who tire of life everlasting or who just can't hack it - USELESS. WE MUST FEED ON THE WEAK AND INNOCENT. Fools they have made their bed and now they must lie in it for the good of all loli kind. HAIL LOLIS.

And singles after a certain age. ;_;

Yes

hello fellow sirs can you help me move this big box of bear and my old music disk? I will pay you with all the bear you can drink and lots of goood memories, you keen?

come into my room, I've got all kinds of things like man toys, music mags, beer and sports talk radio!

I want to fuck a loli

I don't think that you are stronger than u.... them. lolis are super strong and stuff :) Let's just go for a= run and have some beer, k ;)

Not funny guys, some anons have fallen victim to these demons. You think PTSD is bad? Try PLSD. I still have nightmares, hands everywhere. Patting my head, rubbing my belly, holding my hand .
It's hell, anyone telling you otherwise is trying to trick you.

COME TO BEER AND MUSIC WORLD! NOT LOLIS ALOUD! YOU CAN LOWER YOUR GUARD AND COME TO THIS WONDERFUL PLACE! IT'S SAFE TO GO INTO THE VAN! BE WITH OTHER MEN AND BE FREE AT BEER AND MUSIC LAND!

Hey my dudes I've got a pool and beer wanna come over so we can drink and swim and stuff?

There are so many loli in this thread, this is dangerous to stay here.

Don't worry, I will fuck them.

bubukka

Nah m8 she'll be alright stop being such a little drongo ya cunt and have a whopper tinnie after all the yakka m8

carful what you post around here, some people are super duper WOOPER scared, k ;) why dont you get a drink from by beard and come over here so you can be with friends ;) :) :)

They were baited with cute pictures.

What if they read the stories to get inspired?

Sure, I don't see why not.

Sure, although I'm not the biggest fan of sports talk radio.

Sounds bretty gud

Yeah, what time should I come round?

Don't.

Can I get diabetes if I fuck them too?

Is it acceptable to treat lolis like this?

I'll get you, bastard.

because they're afraid my dick will find its way to their tight pussy

Remember that pudding will eventually marry a sweetman that will fill her up with sweetcum have many sweetbabies and become the king of the kingdom of sweets.

>hachimitsu scans
Does it hsve traps?

Hello my fellow men. Your wives/gfs/mothers called us to come and collect you. we have all types of things in this van of ours that we men love like free beer and rock music. All you have to do is get into the van. What are you waiting for? JUST. GET. IN. k?

Why is loli pussy so lewd?

>wives/gfs/mothers
>implying we have anything other than mothers and she too cares about us
Weak bait CIA.

>She said she's been training her Cloyster very hard and wants to fight against my Onyx. This is my first match against another player so I'm pretty nervous, but she said she'll give me her Cherrim.
Stop right there, you criminal scum.

Source?

Now, now friend. lets not throw accusations around. i am not CIA, nor am I a loli. I think that it would be super swell if you got into the back of my van with the other cool Sup Forumsnon's. Don't you want to be cool? Don't you finally want to make some friends? Since I know you do I suggest that you get into the van before things go sour.

Fucking stomp her man. Let her know that in the real world, you gotta learn.
youtube.com/watch?v=0RkapfBYIfc

>4x Water
>2x Ice

You're gonna get your shit fucked, pal.

There's this type of Justin Wong and then there's the Pokken Tournament Justin Wong type which sounds closer to what user's intentions with children.

Loli are extremely intelligent creatures that love to dish out pain and terror and are known to have massive strength meanwhile shota are weak, feeble low IQ creatures that are the pray of all other being on the planet ESPECIALLY lonely Christmas cakes.

Do you still make the folder icons? I really liked them.

>There's this type of Justin Wong and then there's the Pokken Tournament Justin Wong type which sounds closer to what user's intentions with children.
In his defense, he did think he was going to hell for doing that.

Why would he think that? What a normalfag thing to say.

Yes. Fall soon, maybe when I stop shitposting in loli threads.
animeruinslives.blogspot.ca/

Sure

Why aren't you?