DEFEND THIS

Well Sup Forums, she has a point?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/03/476636183/death-certificates-undercount-toll-of-medical-errors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More gun free zones? Why does she want to see the US burn?

NO ONE CAN TELL ME THERE ISN’T A GUN PROBLEM IN OUR COUNTRY. TWO DEAD. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR LAWMAKERS TO LISTEN???

I've had it with our lax gun laws! How many more people have to die to support the stupid whims of rural white trash obsoletes? Can't wait til the all die off or OD on meth.

HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE FOR U TO GET IT THRU YOUR THICK, CONSERVATIVE HEADS THAT WE NEED GUN CONTROL

Someone want to tell her how many college kids die in alcohol related situations every year? I'd wonder if she'd be so feverant about banning something she most likely uses.

>nigger kills two people on a campus
>"omg a school shooting!"
This happens literally every day in Chicago, and nobody cares.

>HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE FOR U TO GET IT THRU YOUR THICK, CONSERVATIVE HEADS THAT WE NEED GUN CONTROL
All of them.

Can someone post the smuggie that said "this horrible tragedy really makes me wish I had less rights"?

If you ban guns, fewer people will be shot.
Guess why gun-free zones don't work.. BECAUSE ALL THE AREAS SURROUNDING THEM HAVE HUNNERS OF GUN NUTS ARMED TO THEIR TEETH!!!!
Thoughts with all at Central Michigan University.

Shiiieeeet

I'm totally down for this acceleration. PLEASE COME AND TRY TO TAKE MY GUN. They always talk so much shit.

All of them.

She's not wrong, but she forgets that only criminals would have guns if they were banned.

We need gun control. Now. Please. How many more have to die? How many? Two people are dead at CMU. The shooter is at large and the school is on lockdown. So many of my counselor colleagues go to CMU. I don’t know what will happen. It’s terrifying. #BoycottNRA #CMU #GunReformNow

All of them. Nice name btw.

they wont attempt that. too dangerous.
they'll make it impossible to buy new ones or legally transfer old ones.
probably restrict ammo.

>only two
How about two million?

That will never happen, ever. They know it too, they know that even if the military went door-to-door asking for guns, we would be forming militias within the hour.

This. We don't have a gun problem, we have a people problem.

College campus shooting at #CMU today. Suspect hasn’t been found yet. I have been there to visit friends dozens and dozens of times. My heart hurts. Stay safe my sweet, kind, loving, forever changed Chippewas.

We are better than this.

THIS NEEDS TO STOP

their retarded logic.

Fists kill more than rifles and shotguns.
BAN HANDS NOW

Yes. Take the guns first, due process second. #MAGA

Then I go to war and millions will die.

that will just make them happy.

All gun control shills need to be killed along with their Jew masters.

TWO GORILLION DEAD IN ONE DAY!!!!!!???????

GUN CONTROL NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

going to call bullshit.
This has happened already to a degree in many states. No one has splattered the brains of any politician responsible, or any police that happily enforces gun control.
Literally no one does anything. The left understands this and this is why the go for incremental gun bans WITH grandfathering, not all-out confiscation.

Checked.

CAPS LOCK. AND PERIODS.

MY OPINION. IS NOW POWERFUL. AND PERSUASIVE

Needs a Verified checkmark next to it

IDGAF what you call. We are all ready for war. I won't think twice to bring down the power, internet and take out as many Kikes and traitor politicians as possible

how many students/ children have to die for the government to realize that more needs to be fucking done about guns?? WHY DO YALL FUCKING NEED THEM?? TO HUNT? hunT WHAT? the innocent lives of other people? cause that's OBVIOUSLY all that's happening right now.

Thousand die each year from gun accidents and gun related stupid shit. You people should give up your guns. At least some of them.

No, they are just pawns ruled by emotion and trickery. You could simply march on them and they would shut up since they have no real desire to enforce gun control.

talk is cheap, nigger. Especially on the internet.
I havent seen shit happen in california, or a half dozen other states on the east-coast.
Still calling bullshit.

>WHY DO YALL FUCKING NEED THEM?? TO HUNT? hunT WHAT?
Politicians, read a book about the Founding Fathers for once.

SHALL

Nope. Fuck off now.

That list is wrong. Medical errors are the #3 cause of death:
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/03/476636183/death-certificates-undercount-toll-of-medical-errors

This is why we need to get away from people selecting their own mates, and get back to traditional arranged marriages. Literally has nothing to do with guns.

why arent the shooters targetting verified twitter accounts

I don't live there. The fact is that unless they repeal all gun laws I'm going to war.
This country needs a fucking reset. I have no desire to live in this shit show any more.

NOT

fuck off gypsy, no one gets shit.

this is disgusting this is why guns should be fucking banned

No. I hope the next one gets her in the gut and she dies slow.

Eh not as much as you think. Most of those are treatments that even if incorrect would not have killed a healthy person. The people who die that way are typically so weak that they were gonna die anyhow.

BE

>VIRTUE-SIGNALING. NOW.

Liberals everyone.

If banning guns leads to banning knives and scissors, then why are rocket launchers, grenades and mortars banned ?

>BLUE CHECKMARK
Opinion discarded

Spicy

INFRINGED

Bullshit. Everyone dies. If errors caused that to be sooner than it should have been, it's a cause of death.

>GUN CONTROL NOW
>shooter is black
>LOL NVM

BAN GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW MANY FUCKING MORE PPL HAVE TO DIE

From my cold, dead, hands.

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but no one is repealing anything. Neither republican or democrat will ever repeal anything. the 1994 AWB had a sunset provision, if it didn't it would still be active. Other than that I've never seen a gun law actually repealed. There were minor wins in the supreme court (like you can keep a handgun in the home) with registration and heavy limitations. But they're mostly shit.
Your war is pointless unless you've picked meaningful targets before you an hero.

It's niggers who talk this way why we have a Second Amendment
We're not taking your guns so turn in your guns

ban niggers

AMERICA FUCKING WAKE UP AND BAN GUNS RIGHT NOW! IN THE UK THE GUNS HAVE BEEN BANNED AND THERE HAS BEEN NO FUCKING SCHOOL SHOOTINGS SINCE THE 1990s! PLEASE JUST BAN THEM! IT DOESN'T FUCKING PROTECT THEM, IT JUST KILLS MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE

GUN CONTROL NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

If they won't repeal the laws than the government will be toppled. They don't have long now.

> If banning guns leads to banning knives and scissors
> witness england, ALL self defense is banned.
> including knives and sharp fucking sticks.

Did you know the "fibromyalgia" diagnosis means "This person is a fuck wit complainer, give them the run around and send them a bill"

The shooter was black.

why don't these people call for car control whenever 'someone' in the UK plows into a crowd?

>Pass gun control
>Gun deaths go up
>media just ignores it
Liberals are blissfully ignorant

I have a suggestion OP. Do something productive instead of post, like confiscate a gun from an American. As a foreign citizen doing something that Democrats like, you will never be punished for reclaiming civilian arms. No Republican would dare precipitate an international incident by resisting global norms. Just do it. Make your dream real. If you snatched away a gun every time you felt the urge to make this post it'd only take you what, 137,000 years to get all those evil American guns into responsible hands. Do it for the children. You don't hate the children, do you?

One thing I never understood is this scenario

>Trump decides to ban guns
>Breaks 2A, taking a literal shit on The Constitution
>Pisses off all those republicans that voted for him
>USA is now full of angry people left and right most of whom are armed with all sorts of firearms

Are liberals this retarded or do they want to start a civil war on purpose?

fuck the Constitution and laws and shit

my feefees want the BAD BOOMSTICKS GONE NOW!!!!

Heller v DC banned most government regulation on guns. Literally every law Trump suggested the other day, with the singular exception of Universal Background Checks fails the Heller test.

They think they are the vanguard. In reality they are the stooges who will be lined up against a wall no matter who actually wins.

1. They are retarded
2. They think the military will crush any dissidents
3. They don’t understand that any type of civil war means mass starvation, loss of power, death in streets etc

I was never a moron labia dude until the super gun control hype of the last six months
I'm zeroed to 800m because of gun grabbing faggot retards and have a 100 round drum for the AR now
All because of Twitter. What the fuck.

now I know you're LARPing.
NFA was passed in 1934. The govt was not toppled.
GCA was passed in 1968. The govt was not toppled.
AWB passed in 1994. The govt was not toppled.
Starting to see the pattern?
We're almost to the end of this comic, but I dont think it ends the way the author depicted.

Yes. That has nothing to do with anything we've argued. Incompetent doctors are being covered for by the CDC because their cause of death is just being listed as the underlying condition that killed them without mentioning the malpractice.
And we're talking about 170,000 deaths a year, if you throw in the 50k+ from infections contracted at hospitals.

Shall not infringe. Background checks are wholly unconstitutional. Every free man has a God-given right to bear arms.

Power can be taken out with a Mosin Nagant. Internet with a shovel and Kevlar snips. Total cost

They actually do put up barriers around Christmas markets and such now.

I would agree on gun control if all women would be lobotomized since birth.

Turns out he use the bow and arrow
Mfw

I wasn't alive for the first 2 and wasn't old enough for the 3rd. I've had 20+ years to grow to hate tyrants and now I plan to use the 2nd for what it was intended. Killing tyrants in self-defense.

Maybe giving up your guns isn't the right solution, I don't live there, so I wouldn't really know, but there is clearly something wrong with you people that needs to be fixed.

>blank blue ribbons
Nice stock image, almost bought it was real.

I can open an image and read it you utter cunt

ALL. OF. THEM. FUCKING. WHORE.

niggers are not archers.

Browning high power bow with extended quiver

Gas Jews

Time for nig nog control

OOH THEY ONLY ANSWER MOAR MOAR MOAR YALL

Its clear you've never studied the statistics.
around 10k murders happen in the US per year.
of those half niggers shooting other niggers in gang combat. No one likes to talk about this, so they blame guns. That leaves us with like 5-6k actual murders, out of a population of 330M, its a homicide rate on par with the better parts of Western europe. The nigs have a death rate on par with Africa.
We have a nigger problem, not a gun problem.
The perp in this crime was a nigger at central michigan univ.