>Setting is in high school or feudal Japan

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
the-numbers.com/movie/Kimi-no-na-wa-(Japan)#tab=summary
supremecarlos.net/post/155932824647/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-just-became-the
aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-surpasses-spirted-away-as-highest-grossing-film-in-japan/69666/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-17/shinkai-your-name-tops-spirited-away-as-highest-grossing-anime-film-worldwide/.111141
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169311-Your-Name-Beats-Spirited-Away-in-Gross
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/your-name-spirited-away-highest-grossing-anime-of-all-time-a7530876.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess the Japanese can't imagine anything else.

Are there really that many anime in feudal japan?

Yah, kinda

>the foreigners have blonde hair and blue eyes

ah i was thinking anime but i know theres a ton of manga with that setting, my mistake.

I wish they'd make more animes about the rich and varied lives of kaishain

>Feudal Japan
>education

lol

>Umashit posting
You have to go back. I do agree with you, though.

> harem MC cucks the living shit out of male best friend and makes him like it

this is for female harems only of course it's different if it's some yaoishit

A hamster girl falls in love with her oniichan.

Unable to confess, Umaru Doma is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's other phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls Taihei Doma, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to her oniichan, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression on his bespectacled face. After some investigation, she finds out that the big bro she called is not the same big bro she fell in love with. In fact, this Taihei doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with his sister as well, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CORA and JUMPU.

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Threadly reminder that Keit-ai is now the highest grossing anime film of all time.

>$353.3 million

the-numbers.com/movie/Kimi-no-na-wa-(Japan)#tab=summary
supremecarlos.net/post/155932824647/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-just-became-the
aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-surpasses-spirted-away-as-highest-grossing-film-in-japan/69666/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-17/shinkai-your-name-tops-spirited-away-as-highest-grossing-anime-film-worldwide/.111141
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169311-Your-Name-Beats-Spirited-Away-in-Gross
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/your-name-spirited-away-highest-grossing-anime-of-all-time-a7530876.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films

>Is essentially just a platform to sell music

>gun shoots longer than capacity of magazine
>no proper trigger discipline
>limpwristing when shooting handgun
>no visible recoil when shooting, bonus point if bullets go spraying everywhere
>insane muzzle flash from a rifle
>no shell ejection
>no moving parts moving
God damn i can go on. Sad thing is that this doesnt apply to anime but almost all forms of entertainment media with guns. Shit how hard is it to look up a youtube video on said gun you want to animate and then copy it.

>cast is high schoolers
>still look and act like adults

>Setting is in Medieval Europe
>Its nothing like Medieval Europe

>Anime takes place in America
>Still has bad English dub

How?

>american character
>6+ ft
>Black
>Muscular build

Cromartie was great. Fuck you.

>anime takes place in america
>there are no fat inbred people shitting their pants at walmart while trying to dodge bullets from a cop outside trying to shoot a black guy running away on a stolen bike

Because pretending to care about the setting is a dubfag meme, only applied when they can use it to justify watching a dub. Hell, I'd even say the usual "I prefer dubs so I don't have to watch the screen while I watch it" and "I want to concentrate on the animation" (nice consistency dubfags) are more convincing.

because it's not UK

>nothing exists outside high school, just high school life matters
>anime ends when the MCs graduates high school, like they die and move on to the afterlife

>no Typehatena doujin of her yet

FUCK