Are pantyhose comfy?

Are pantyhose comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=yomu_(sgt_epper)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=tokinohimitsu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy some, wear it and find out.

They are unless they're shit quality, shit itches all over.

They also itch if you have even a little bit of leg hair.

is dehairing creme or shaving recommended?

Waxing. No pain no gain.

ad dulcedo per aspera

I wish I was a girl to wear them all the time

Wear it and find out. You haven't lived until you've worn some with perfectly smooth legs.

I don't know user

If they fit well, yes. Like getting the warmth of light pants without having to wear any.

why isn't this style more present?

It's the best

technically they were created to cover leg hair so its better to not shave

because men go out of their way to harass you if you use it.

then they'll tell you are asking for it or some shit on this level.

there's only so many places it's ok to use it

because why would you hide delicious thighs when wearing shorts like that

Yes.
t. femanon who wears pantyhose everyday

To summarize:
Get good quality and remove the hair from your legs.
But keep in mind that short regrowing hair itches the worst and is worse than fully grown hair which mostly just reduces the nice feeling and makes the pantyhose slip easier. Also it looks shit.
And personally I prefer thin one, thicker one can quickly feel constructing even without support. You won't believe how warm even thin one can be.
Best dehairing you can do at home is IPL, if you're okay with semi-permanently thinning out your leg hair.

>Are pantyhose comfy?

Very. Pantyhose are god tier.

wow user how do you know so much

Experience, I have a raging pantyhose fetish, which started off when I was like 6 and it never vanished.

Would you have a recommendation for an IPL laser? I shave my legs and stuff, but something more permanent sounds lovely.

One thing I've never cared for if women wear. But the type of women I like probably don't care about pantyhose in general.

Well?

And they said you'd never amount to anything, user. Good on ya.

I started off with a Philips Lumea Advanced SC1997/00, but recently bought a Philips Lumea Prestige BRI950/00, which is much faster and just overall more advanced.

Thank you for the advice.

15 den or less please.

I personally don't like the feeling of things wrapped around my legs.
If I were an anime girl I would take advantage of being a girl and wear as minimal clothes as possible.
I want to feel the air around my bare legs and the cold feeling of everything I touch with my thighs.
Sending delightful shivers throughout my body with every sensitivity.
The feeling of "freeness" from wearing a skirt, and no mobility restraint whatsoever.

But I don't want to wear a pantyhose. I want to fuck a girl wearing it. My strongest desire is to smell them, I heard it's a sweet and sweaty smell, that's pretty hot.

Pantyhose is basically the concentrated essence of a woman, second only to panties. I would love to have a barn filled with 2d girls in pantyhose on a stationary bike for hours, then harvest their pantyhose at the end of the day.

I don't know, because it's ridiculously sexy. The fact that this combination isn't used everywhere is a crime.

Pantyhose puts legs on full display.

This guy has the most crazy obsession with pantyhoses I've ever seen. It's like a daily post.

A man of taste. I love this guys stuff

erabe

More importantly he's a top artist, much better than e.g. Uraharukon.

I don't know why, but I really like the 30%, there's just something about it. It's just dark enough to gie the skin a different kind of look.

Just what does he do that got he so popular as a top artist? Don't tell me it's only because he posts on his twitter.

Because he's a fucking good artist
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=yomu_(sgt_epper)

Nah man, there has to be more to it, I already know he's a good artist, but there are tons of other good artists on pixiv.

More erabe.

Nice floor.

>newest drawing is pantyhoseless
N-nani?!

Can't program without them.

Cafe-chan is lewd.

Maybe because he puts enough work into making it look good, like he really cares about the look and the transparency and the details more like most other artists do.
He's a true fetish bro.

oh so THIS is what denier means

Denier means the thickness of the yarn.

oh
well, thanks for educating me
I'm more of a spats guy anyways

oh damn, this is going on the sacred list of good artists.

but what about thighhighs?

You mean having a foot on top of your head?

Nice quints.

Why is pantyhose on females so fucking sexy?

cute and lewd

ITT faggots

Also don't forget this guy.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=tokinohimitsu

Take a load off and rest your head.

they are in cali
asian girls have started doing it a lot same with wearing yoga pants and leggins
sluts

WHILE WHALE
HOLY GRAIL

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER
WHEN YOU SEE THE WHILE WHALE

Not that again, how did he fuck up her knees THAT hard?

There's not even one page and I came to 2 of them on /e/ hold me

This guy's stuff disgusts me actually. He uses the same texture for all of them. Also he only draws bondage which I found hilarious.

Das it mane

I think it's because he's trying to up-play the pantyhose rendering but at the same time, he also rendered the highlights weird and it makes the knee look weird. It's actually fine it look at the lineart, it's just the way he rendered it that messed it up.

I've always wondered what the practical purpose of the thighband is and after reading this i'm not closer to understanding.

Depends on the rest of the design. Pairing it with an oversized cardigan in pic related with a truly patrician choice as you'd expect of KyoAni.

Preventing tears from running past the upper thigh.

Extremely

Is that a guy?

Skin tight clothes feel universally uncomfortable because we're mammals

Delete this.

Chihaya is the Shinji of Idolm@ster

>on females
Why would you need to specify?

he's not ready

Im not sure how to feel when i posted half of the images of this thread yesterday.

We are on a loop.

Pic not related.

Inferior garments.

Those women need to get properly fitted shoes, it's not normal for that many to slip off at once.

Because faggots try to get in on these threads sometimes.

No they rip after a few days which makes it worse

I like the first two where it is very light, and then the last 3. The middle is boring and all sort of looks the same.

>people in America wear shitty leggings instead of proper tights or pantyhose
>nobody in America recognizes the appeal of having a skirt over either of those

Any other weirdo's here with an unexplainable fetish for transforming into a pair of women's pantyhose and being worn?

I want to be worn by my waifu

There are more bizarre things that could happen to me, so sure, why not.

This

What if your waifu used you to pleasure other men?

round about way to proving there are no females around here

Pantyhose without panties are true patrician tier.

This is why:

Delet

Dressing out of the ordinary in even a slightly provocative manner inevitably encourages dickheads to proposition them for sex or grope them, so they tend not to do it. It has to be a popular enough style that it doesn't stand out.

Leggings are great in their own right. Nothing quite like seeing thong pantylines through leggings.

Tights + Sailor suite uniform + Himecut is the ultimate combo.

Because everyone has worked hard to turn women into androgynous men over time.
For years now skirts have been "fancy wear", and shitty American pop stars have made the ever classic mid-thigh skirt a fetish item relegated to dollar store schoolgirl costumes.
The problem with skirts and most japanese inspired outfit options is that they're cute. And if you like cute stuff you're either a pedophile, or a child, apparently.

There's only two clothing choices: casual or slutty. Stray from that and you're a weirdo.
In conclusion, what I'm trying to say is stick to 2D

That would be gay though