Let's see how libtards defend this

Let's see how libtards defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLCVj57oE_w
mobile.twitter.com/hesogod
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wearing mustard yellow jeans
This nigger should be shot for that offense alone.

They won't even acknowledge it. In liberal loony land black people never commit crimes unless a white person makes them.

BAN RACIST MUGSHOTS AND SUSPECT DESCRIPTIONS NOW

What is there to defend? You expect liberals to accuse the police of being racist?

Another statistic. Push that on your liberal media, schlomos!

Gee, I wonder how they had a photo of him already.

>135 lb
That's a hungry skeletal right there

If they kill him or he kills himself (do niggers even do that?), the whole story will be how Cruz was taken alive and he wasn't. (And yes, I know Cruz isn't white).

he's a gud boy he wuz jus tryna get to holocaust class

he a good boy he dindu nuffin how else was he supposed to pay for new sneakers and clothes for school

I agree

This! It won't get mentioned! However, Stephen Lawrence, a nigger, was killed in a gang fight by whites over a decade ago, the UK MSM regularly bring it up!

Yeah you got to look at it from his perspective-of-view, maybe his parents were abusing him and because he didn't have the educational opportunities of a white child he thought the only way he could handle it was to shoot them.
He was a guud boy he loved education he went to church err week and went to holocaust class

maybe he was mad his parents wouldn't let him fuck the overweight redneck slut down the hall
t. WMU

Drugs are illegal so some two-bit college drug dealer both 1) makes good money and 2) needs a firearm to defend himself

His parents show up on campus to call him out for being garbage (he had to go to the hospital yesterday because he was fucked up on drugs), he freaks out and instead of throwing a couple punches he shoots them and kills them

Dindu nuffin yo sorry tRUMP supportin redneck rasisist a(ss) rite bout dat my nicca!!! I be lettin all deez ignant inbred rasisist tRUMP supportaz momaz wiggle dey brutiful booty all up in my mug befo i taxate n brutalize dat brutiful a(ss)!!! Boi u betta axe sumbody bout me fool! Axe jo moma cuz she be down wit dat life to!!! Fa rizzle my nizzle on da b diggity diggity dizzle! Holla!

This never would have happened in Wakanda.

>Mustard yellow jeans

Absolutely disgusting

If Obama had a son he'd look like James Eric Davis Jr.

I really wanna know more about what went down with this and why
t. SVSU

It is from his class photo at Juliard.

sounds like a real class act

An unfortunate domestic incident. The legacy of slavery.

still hope they do it

Can't defend this when it'll never make it to the news.

>5'10
why is it ALWAYS manlets?

>posting a picture of an african american child to stir on a manhunt
this is so fucked up, just imagine all the discrimination this is going to cause

kek i can't wait desu

OH FUCK

Y'all need H.U.G.S., motherfuckers.
youtube.com/watch?v=FLCVj57oE_w

Did the police shoot him yet?

kid probably suicided in a forest somewhere

>nigger
>having the decency to suicide after cowardly violence

HIS PARENTS WERE TRYING TO SEND HIM TO REHAB

DON'T LET THIS STORY SLIDE

he was a good boy gettin his life together and going to rehab and

He's on the loose, armed and dangerous? Better turn in my guns.

BLACK SHOOTER

I BLAME WAKANDA

They used to be white

lib-niggers dont defend anything, they just pretend that 80% of all events and facts never happened or dont exist

That is a lot of ass.

wew those comments

its prob the same wakandan vampires that are in mali

>lib-niggers dont defend anything, they just pretend that 80% of all events and facts never happened or dont exist

Like for example the race of just about every other shooter, perhaps?

They won't. Liberals don't hear or see evil until it can be used to take away rights.

Just tell him nobody else has guns and his natural human instinct will cause him to disarm himself. Duh!!

>class photos make you stare straight at the camera with a "gansta defiant" look on your face.

lol ok

Source?

That is literally my nightmares. Getting some fat ugly bitch obsessed with me and throwing herself at me. It happened before in real life and was traumatized. I did not know until i started have nightmares. This is triggering

Parents issue i heard.

CMU
GVSU
We used to go hunting from our dorms back in the day. My buddies would have full camo and gear to and from the dorms, razor tip arrows compound bows etc,,,when not hunting with guns. And not a peep of problems. This was at gvsu.
At central we were in apts next to campus and deer hunted in the mornings and evenings and left ammo, guns in the cars during class some times.

mobile.twitter.com/hesogod