I want them to suffer.

Is that normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8IT3WgDQjMo
youtu.be/27UvzDRiLAc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-381057/European-IQ-map-proves-Brits-brainy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nope

Still salty over theloss of the Australia-hungary empire?

tell us about your hatred

what annoys you the most?

When a commie is telling you your hatred of Germans isn’t normal, it’s tome to stop.

you haven't been there in a while have you? The germans mostly solved their infestation problem, so you won't meet those "germans" that you hate so much anymore. Was a while back already, though, so you must certainly live under a rock (and be really old?)

pathetic inbred mainlanders, lucky they will never get a chance at ruling europe again, they are fucked, migrants fucked them raw in the ass

t. Jew
Germans are our brothers

OP is either a jew or a nazi and I cant tell which.

Im half german. My german genes are likely the source of my 140 iq. I make a pretty good living and have a hot girlfriend.
Basically op, you are no better than a low intelligence slave hating on your high intelligence white master.
If you want people to not clock you as inferior then u need to stop being angry at those superior to you (like germans)

Yes, it is.

"Its been a well known fact among the locals that before the end of the war Hitler created a secret nazi base underneath Uluru that still exists today."
youtube.com/watch?v=8IT3WgDQjMo

>Im half german

>they will never get a chance at ruling europe again

Hey op, you know if somebody killed you and your entire family God would ABSOLUTELY approve?
Youre an inferior piece of feces.
Dont kill yourself.
Pls dont kill yourself.

Same can be said about your entire country.

Completely normal

If you have majority german blood kill yourself

Op crawls into germans asses and tries to find evidence of their evil doings. Even though the closest thing to evidence he found in there was a pile of half digested kfc chicken cartilage which he proceeded to eat.
Op get help, you sick wannabe-deutsch Cucktastrophe.

>inbred mainlanders

Whose father did your great grandfather rape to get his ass deported?

The foremost problem with you is that youre inferior. Self help, self improvement programs will help you graduate from “i am a huge burden to the human race” to “i am a large burden to the human race”

You literally deserve to be eaten alive in front of your family. They will understand tho.. ya know,,, like how much tools like you deserve to die.

Watch Hellstorm for the lols
youtu.be/27UvzDRiLAc

You know the avg german was as smart as you are now when they were 10 years old? How would you feel if you got trolled/rolled by somebody who is young enough to be your son? Wouldnt that make you like, wanna an hero yourself?

yes

Kys

t. (((anglo)))

i hate lots of people. its normal. you just got to bottle it up and not think about that stuff for years then blow up in a rage on some one in wallmart or in traffic. thats healthy. vent the pressure and put some one in the hospital then go back to bottling it up

>t. butthurt fucking Zhang whose ancestors were raped and killed by germanys buddies

You sound like a fag and your shits all retarded.

don't push me

the only people who you are allowed to hate, this and whites in general

Germans literally built western civilization
The Frankish Empire was built by Low Franconians (Rhineland Germanics), Spain was built by the Visigoths, Italy by the Lombards and Britain by the Anglo Saxons

yes

>I'M GERMAN I'M GERMAN I'M GERMAN I'M GERMAN I'M GERMAN
>I'M FUCKING WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

You know the avg german was as smart as you are now when they were 10 years old?

Strawman fallacy

>lucky they will never get a chance at ruling europe again
Except the EU is a German empire and they are ruling Europe right now

The germanic people are niggers.

good thread

No it's completely reasonable to hate Germans. Nobody likes Germans.
I'm happy seeing their country destroyed by backwards thinking.
They deserve everything they're getting.
Reunification of Germany was a mistake.

the 56% of americans who are white are whiter than your italians or spaniards by far

keep shitting yourself over how much you hate america for giving white people a fighting chance for not banning free speech and guns you histrionic leftist traitor

>hurr muh "dark ages"

Feudal Europe was our best time you progressive rat

We hate you too anglo. Maybe bc you are the niggers of europe but thats just one point.

>the 56% of americans who are white are whiter than your italians or spaniards by far

In my collection. Good shitpost, muttshart.

>lucky they will never get a chance at ruling europe again
C-Cunt I....

> I want them to suffer
you might be polish

No it's completely reasonable to hate Germans. Nobody likes Germans.
I'm happy seeing their country destroyed by backwards thinking.
They deserve everything they're getting.
Reunification of Germany was a mistake.

You are too smart to be here user.

>The germans mostly solved their infestation problem, so you won't meet those "germans" that you hate so much anymore.

Not true, East Germany is still a part of us.

The chamber awaits you achmed.

It's true though. We need the wall back, STAT.

I live here and it's normal m8

Indeed a wall around europe. and we will get one in the next 5 years.

it is if youre jewish

Don't tell lies. That's sounds too good to be true. Like AFD superseding SPD in Votes.

That "IQ" list is actually converted PISA scores, which are dragged down by muslims, negroes and the like.
Either way, HDI and GDP per capita are much more important.

for an aussie kike? sure. you are a kike.

Italy is dragged down by dirty southerners and siciniggers and they're still higher up than you.

Yes, everybody hates germans they deserve the gas chamber put the jews and muslims in it too.

>Is that normal?

For an Australian it is very unusual.

How's life in (((St Kilda)))?

Were you cucked by one of the wealthy german migrants Aladdin?

Poles literally LOVE Germans, keeping things in order and using reason appears to them as miracle so they think they are godsend

Nice.

Normal to hate but the suffering is a bit much

You're a funny one kraut

ZIKA'D

Yall gingers needs ta get cereal.
Me and a couple of my successful german friends love to get together and bitch about how separate of a species you inferiors are from us. We talk about how you non-german faggots are most productive if youre chopped up and your flesh is sold at a meat market. And we arent even joking. Worthless pups like you are only worth a couple bills of Fagmeat.

If youre confused then ur probably confused as to how hitler had so many followers.
Dont worry gho guys. Your mommies will save you. Just tell your mommies that i was mean to you on the internet and she will make some calls and make sure i get scolded.
Go aheaf and call ur mommies guys!

Hey kangaroo which germany, East or West...because it really matter which one.

East is full of russia rape babies, gypies and slavs. The West is full of gay faggots that like to be shitted and pissed on

fuck you, it's not our fault that retarded birds killed your family

>to be shitted and pissed on

Great, now I have a boner.

stop making me lol

>stop making me lol

I will, right after I'm done fapping.

Not good to wish suffering on others.
Your superego will judge you hard.

No, my himosexual friend, no. No no no.
Naw. Nah. Sorry. The data from lyn and vans 2000s paper is shown in (pic. Rel.).
Your post is some fake propagand nonsense.
And just incase youre not a total faggot, heres your sauce-
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-381057/European-IQ-map-proves-Brits-brainy.html

The emus sided with the enemy. And after breaking through aussie lines, they ravaged hungary's crops, that starved since then.

Your time will come

yes