Made in Abyss

What would dating a 2+ meter tall woman be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/tmcxl
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/7984?page=1
mega.nz/#F!T0IBkJJS!729xhyxMo5mOU6XPD-ysgA!fkxzTayA
kissmanga.com/Manga/Made-in-Abyss
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw no elder scrolls/fallout style open world game where you just delve into the abyss and explore

>BUNNI PUCCI

Hard to give hugs to and hold hands with without looking like mother and child but more to snuggle with.

could you theoretically do a Bondrewd build in say New Vegas? (including any relevant mods)

>Lyza has white eyes
> Bone white light
>white hair of Ozen
>Riko is 80% his father and a pint of her mother

There is a lot of information in this page and I dont even know moonrunes

>Lyza fucked a manlet
Why

Torka is cute, shut up.

>elder scrolls

Doesn't Riko have green eyes though and not brown eyes like this is showing?

You delete this right now

>tfw riko will never make it back to the surface and be congratulated on becoming the youngest white whistle

Reminder that Jiruo is talking Ozen into making her last dive so he can tag along and catch up with Riko, but mostly to see his childhood crush Lyza.

Poor Mark will be left all alone.

It'd be like being less than 6ft tall but all the time. What a horrifying thought experiment.

Made In Abyss would be shit like that. It's literally perfect for a *band type rogue like.
If ever I stop being a punk I plan to mod one myself

what would a 2 meter tall woman sitting on my face be like

look at this torka

Don't you dream of having a waifu who's taller than you?

As a 2+ meter guy I'd like to find out. I feel like short women are a different species.

god i wish that were me

Can a bun be sexy?

>2+m
I remember an user doing some math assuming riko has the average height for a 10 year old and ozen would be around 3 fucking meters tall

If I take off her hat, will she die?

I want more hatless mofumofu.

No, you mustn't But the hat suits her. Even BoneyM agrees.

streamable.com/tmcxl

Some nice fun times with Neritantans!

god i wish that were me

If we take Jiruo to be of standard Japanese male height of about 170cm, that makes Ozen be about 230cm according to this chart.
Let that sink in.

>the Elebit is Tsukushi
truly our one and only

It will be extremely fluffy.

Manlets are only acceptable if they look like a shota!!!!

Just make an artifact hunter build as an argonian enchanter in Morrowind. Its been a blast for me especially with Hircine's ring.

Habo seems like a cheerful guy most of the time. Do you think he fully appreciates how he'd have to forsake his humanity to become a white whistle? Is he gonna stuff his wife into the elevator?

I mean, I assume only white whistles really know about it, and black whistles are only told at the point where they'll either become white whistles or maybe otherwise be killed.

seeing as he isnt a grave in nanachi's garden he's probably elite enough to become a WW but chooses not to/lacks the artifact gear to fully transition

So I just caught up with the manga, and what's the deal with the releases? I thought it was on a monthly schedule but I guess not? Is it on hiatus? But why the fuck would you go on hiatus when your anime is airing and interest in your work is at an all time high? I don't understand.

No, Bunny can only be cute

> He isn't a grave in Nanachi's garden

What makes you think Nanachi is really much of a threat on her own anyway?

I mean, we see a black whistle guy who had obviously gotten past the third layer and only got attacked by Tama on the way back, there's a lot of dangerous shit in the third layer that can heavily injure or kill you, so what makes you think Nanachi isn't just keeping an eye out for those kinds of people so she can drag them back without any troubles?

tsukushi is a hack who has lost control of his life. We're going to have to write 43 ourselves.

How twisted will Lyza be when they found her? Considering how crazier it gets as they descent deeper.

Besides that, we're told the level of skill between a white whistle and black whistle is huge anyway, right? Could be that there are a whole lot of black whistles that just get to that rank with time and some luck, not really that much more skill than a moon whistle.

Knowledge of how to become a White Whistle seems to be a closely-guarded secret. If you don't stumble into it or figure it out yourself you won't be one. And to me Habo seems like the kind of guy who loves what he does and dreams of being the top in his field, but realises that he'd have to sacrifice too much to attain that. So he keeps dreaming and doing his job and researching all the elites but isn't really bitter that he chose a different path. Even if he doesn't know the awful truth about how one becomes a White Whistle he knows that everyone who has made it that far is unhinged (a.k.a. insanely dedicated and skilled to an almost inhuman degree) in some way. He's way too practical a person to be one himself, I think.

I'm just more worried as to why Lyza left her whistle behind, from the looks of it, they have a deep personal connection with it ((for obvious reasons)) and I can't imagine why she'd leave it.

Blaze reap's another matter since it was falling apart, but still.

i never implied nanachi is a threat, just that scrub whistles seem to find their way home there. i doubt nanachi goes any higher though since she doesnt want to be captured for research by a group of moonwhistles

Mitty is comfy

How do you make Ozen daki?

How to draw the bun:
1. Draw a rocket ship

the skill gap between moon and black>>>>>>between white and black

> just that scrub whistles seem to find their way home there.

I imagine there must be a lot of ((comparatively)) unskilled whistles who just get unlucky in the fourth layer, I mean, it's obviously a dangerous place, so Nanachi likely just picks the scraps.

Doesn't seem like anyone other than moon whistles or higher goes into/past the fourth layer anyway, I guess the second or maybe third layer is the cut off for blues.

>12 year old is a chronic masturbator
tsukushi must be in an agonizing loop of constant lewd favoriting on Twitter, how do we stop him?

2. Draw the rest of the fucking bun

by making s2 a reality

>What makes you think Nanachi is really much of a threat on her own anyway
Because she's basically tama without the death needless but also without the obvious weakness.
Not that guy and not saying she was a threat but Nanachi would win a fight with anyone other than a WW by virtue of knowing their future actions and/or being able to go up without issues.
Heck, if she bothered to dig up some aggressive artefacts she would be unstoppable. Nanachi with even one Drewd tier artefact (decent fighting tool ranked b-special) she'd tear through any human she found.

that doesn't sound agonizing

When's that stated? I thought Reg or Riko was the one who stated that the biggest gap in skill is from black to white whistles.

I mean, I'd believe that to be true, considering that we see a black whistle who gets ambushed by tama, even though someone whose only been living in that layer of the abyss for what, a few years? already knows to stay the hell away from the middle region if you don't want to get fucked up.

I find it hard to believe a white whistle would make a mistake like that. Plus, basically all the black whistles we've seen anyway are basically just like normal people, not the weirdo's that white whistles are.

a few questions from an anime only fag:

is ozen's apprentice a boy or a girl? because pic related had me confused.

is ozen and the headmistress of the orphanage related in some way? the hair is so similar

and finally, tfw no ozen gf to snuggle up against at night. I'm 6'5 and she would make me feel like a turbo manlet.

> Because she's basically tama without the death needless

Nanachi has basically no physical strength to speak of user, we see her struggling to even carry Mitty when she was escaping from Bondrewd.

Plus the fact that she has no weapons, not even claws, at best she might be able to use some of the tama spines she was testing on Mitty, but even then, she's literally equivalent to a child holding a knife in that case, again, what makes you think she's a real threat and not just picking up the people who've been injured by the actually dangerous animals in the abyss?

Boy, and No.

Read the manga.

>again, what makes you think she's a real threat and not just picking up the people who've been injured
>Not that guy and not saying she was a threat
Gee I wonder. Also:
>seeing force field
>holding a tama spine
She could still take out anyone. All she needs to do is hit someone once and they're fucked. To hit someone she just needs to stab at where they're going to be while standing where they won't be, which she can tell.
Field sensitivity is OP

Will we ever see a complete translation for From Star Strings?

danbooru.donmai.us/pools/7984?page=1

Boi.
Hair is an abyss symptom at level 5
You're still a manlet in my heart, user

I just highly doubt it user, she doesn't have speed or strength in this case, so even if you know what someones immediate action is going to be, I doubt she'd actually be able to keep up with it.

You need to keep in mind that she hates even showing herself, so why would she ever want to be in a situation where someone could see her and potentially get away from her just due to the fact that they can run faster than she can.

Like dating a woman that's 6 inches taller than me. Only practical implication I can think of besides typical tall person shit is she might have to kneel slightly if she wants my dick standing.

Womanhandling all day. I hope you enjoy getting bent over things in your house.

>Not that guy and not saying she was a threat but Nanachi would win a fight
>not that guy
>not saying she's a threat
>would win a fight
>would [if it came to it]
>would [though it has not happened]
>would [as opposed to does/has]
You're 100% right of course, in that she has no reason to fight and would never actively engage. I think you're wrong about her pissing off though. If she was spotted and identified for what she was it would be smarter to kill your witness than to let them tell everyone about you.
Nanachi might be cute but she's done some horrible shit. She wouldn't just choke about killing some delver. She'd fucking ice them if it came down to it, hell she was going to let Riko die.

After reading through all of it you do realize that not only Nanachi is not much of a threat to both Reg and Riko, but also that they all make an incredible team of fucked abyss children who depend on each others to stay alive..I am concerned about her suicidal tendencies, I feel like she could compromise the integrity of their team at some point.

いただきます~

What was your favorite episode and why was it 7?

> smarter to kill your witness than to let them tell everyone about you.

Nanachi seems pretty damn good at keeping herself out of sight and observing people, even Reg with his robo-senses couldn't locate her.

> I feel like she could compromise the integrity of their team at some point.

I highly doubt that at this point in time, I think the last thing she'd want is to hinder Reg and Riko on their journey.

If you don't plan on going back up, the abyss doesn't seem to hard to go down in.

Question!
If Reg is a Robit, why didn't he just speedrun all the way to the bottom of the abyss by himself, then come back up a couple of years later and say what he found?

The fact that they are at the sixth layer...maybe they are not going anywhere or so she could think when shit start hitting the fan really hard, maybe she could sacrifice herself even and die with dignity.

Be advised I'm highly pessimistic so take it with a grain of salt.

Probably because Riko wants to actually go? Also the note from Lyza said that she'd be waiting at the bottom, what if Reg got all the way to the bottom only to have Lyza, or whats left of her, tell him to go back and bring Riko?

Because he is a scary cat and a little dumb, also Riko is already here so he can’t simply leave on her own

he's a little baby man. He'd just cry all the time

> maybe she could sacrifice herself even and die with dignity.

Well from what I hear she was originally planned to die during the 5th layer or something but Tsukushi wrote around it since he didn't want her to die, at this point, I kind of doubt they'll kill her off, maybe later, but not really now.

He lost his memories, for the most part he's pretty helpless. Sure he probably physically could do it just fine but he doesn't know much and isn't mentally strong enough.

Because he eventually run out of power and his ram will wiped again.

> Ozen will never throw you up into the air so high you get curse sickness and spread her legs upward to dive bomb with your penis
Sometimes we just don't know how good they have it.

I figured that was more likely the effect of him using up all his incinerator shots, considering the first time we see him is right after he used it to save Riko.

first time i realize how broken this artifact is

dude, he uses power when fires the incinerator

pure bliss

All I want to do
Is blow my load into
a giant woman

Yeah, but I thought that it's only the incinerator shots that cause his helmet symbols to change numbers.

Where's the best place to read it? The only site I found it on had memes randomly interspersed through it for seemingly no reason.

BW is probably the most varied rank because its a plateau. It includes the shitters that just barely worked their way up from Moon, people like Habo that possibly have a real shot at becoming WWs but simply don't have the needed artifacts yet, and people like Lyza that just blow through all the ranks.

I'd get to keep my head straight forward while kissing instead of bending down for everything. So 10/10.

here senpai
mega.nz/#F!T0IBkJJS!729xhyxMo5mOU6XPD-ysgA!fkxzTayA

Thank you user, I love you user.

Haha nigga what...it was 9 for me, that's just the perfect episode, just before the despair and the insanity that was episode 10 (still a great episode).

We got adventure, fun and danger, Riko's hallucinations at the slope was really moving. There are some things I don't really like about this episode, but the things that I love about it are much more important to me, so it's my favorite episode for now.

Batoto

here is what i use
kissmanga.com/Manga/Made-in-Abyss

ozen has the best neritantan's in town if you know what I mean

i want to breed the bun and take responsibility.

It's been 70+ days since the release of the last chapter.

Tsukushi is spending an average of 3 days (and counting) per page.