Who else here suffering from happening withdrawal? Nothing is fucking occuring. No terror attack, no volcanic eruption...

Who else here suffering from happening withdrawal? Nothing is fucking occuring. No terror attack, no volcanic eruption, absolutely fucking nothing.

The wind is blowing like hell here in Virginia I have never seen anything like it the sky is blue there is no sign of any storm but it's been blowing like this for the past 12 hours

Are you serious?

Fucking warhawks are tireless.

blumpf taking away your guns isnt a happening?

Start prepping the end is near user

>Fucking warhawks
hey amigo

>What are low/high pressure systems

It's the calm before the storm

Did Nunes get the responses to his 10 questions yet?

OIG report is likely the next big happening. Terror attacks and acts of God are distractions. #ObamaGate (aka The Big Ugly) is the only news story worth a damn.

Bugout gear is for amateurs. Who else got their iodine pills and geiger counter BEFORE the happening? Keep that geiger counter on for years after the happening and never enter an unknown area until you've scanned it for radiation first. This is your warning.

geiger counters wont work right after a nuclear explosion fyi, you have to recalibrate

Obama administration is responsible for so much in your face subversion it's insane. I think normies are in shell shock from it.

it sucks, but on that day it does happen it makes it so much better.

There will be more than enough gamma rays for you geiger to count way higher than background. If you see gamma, then assume there's neutron and alpha.

It really is insane. Nunes sent a letter to Sessions telling him to wake up, for the love of God!

We'll see if that's worth a damn, but I doubt it.

Second cold war started yesterday, if that is not happening i don't know what is.

>OIG report is likely the next big happening.
This. It's supposed to be out this month. Then there is "Phase 2" of the Nunes investigation. The "mass shooting" psy-ops were planned out before Trump won, they were expecting Clinton to win and wanted to ensure that semi-autos would be banned within her first term. Even though Trump won, the media is still keeping the narrative on "gun control" in hopes of getting Trump to bow under pressure and also to distract from Obamagate.

Trump really is a faggot for cucking on gun control. Sure, congress won't let it happen, blah blah blah, but he shouldn't even be tweeting like that, 4D chess my hairy asshole. He's only emboldening the opposition with that shit. Though, when Obamagate blows up, the media narrative will likely shift away from 24/7 "let's ban guns!" bullshit. At that point I'll go back to tolerating our Good Goy in Chief as long as he doesn't get in the way of the DNC fully collapsing ahead of midterms.

The wind is howling in Maryland, no sign of stopping. There's clouds here though.

Ikr? Only fabricated happenings for gun control lately.

it's happening all the time, you just don't think it's happening because we're in a state of perpetual happening so you get happening fatigue but rest assured it is happening

100% mate. Someone forge their own happening please.