Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Could Ibuki still bear Ryuen's children after this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYtOiAe1EEA
strawpoll.me/13975269
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder it's not a fist.

>spoiler
Who?

No.

Karuizawa > Ichinose = Sakayanagi > Sakura > Hasebe = Ibuki > Sato > Kushida > Horikita

WWE entrance theme songs for characters?

Ayanokouji's theme song:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYtOiAe1EEA

Horikita > Karuizawa = Sakayanagi > Ichinose = Ibuki > Hasebe > Sato > Kushida > Sakura

Old thread:

>literal who annoying bitch
>anywhere near the top

need a webm of his classmates slowly disappearing

Is this autism?

>This is Japan's Elite high school.

Kind of overkill for overachieving teens.

>Sakura
>Not at the bottom

As much as I don't like Horikita, that was really uncalled for.

>Actually enjoyed the garbage anime
>not learning moon to appreciate the actual story with actual plot
>Directed by the directer of GochiUsa

I was in kushidacamp before but this ep makes me want to hug and protect horikita

Where's Albert when you need him?

Based Horikitafag director is succesfull with his agenda then

>Copy Paste of Yukinoshita

Good taste for the most part.

He is socially retarded.

Mai brother.

I'm torn between the desire to respect her wishes and the desire to protect her like a damsel.

Funny, I just want to strangle that useless and retarded bitch at this point.

Serious question here, someone have the LN translated?

I want to bend her over and plow her ass.

>literally no ass

Ireland would be proud.

>fanning the fire
>not burying it with dirt
Damn these people are retarded.

Lesbian radar

Kushida>Sensei>Karuizawa>Sakura>Ibuki>Ichinose>Horikita>Sato and others

Let's do a poll among your choice of waifus.
strawpoll.me/13975269

Does anyone know roughly how much of the LNs have been adapted thus far?

It should be the end of Vol 3.

That's enough

Anime will end at Volume 3. And LNs are currently at Volume 6 with a 4.5 Volume.

Literally me

>Kushida
>Lesbian

I can see it

>Sensei
>Lesbian

Maybe

>Karuizawa
>Lesbian

Maybe

>Sakura
>Lesbian

50/50, she maybe bi

You'll need Onii-san's permission first

Kill yourself /u/fag

that scrub?

/u/ first

Official english release of LN when?

It's to steal the damn keycard.

>Horikita will receive the 50%man's credit for this trial arc even when she done literally nothing

Is he in on it or is he just an easily tricked retard?

The latter

Kushida tricked him into doing that.

What a useless cunt

she only has value as a pawn

that's kind of the idea

That guy's expressions are fucked. He's probably in class D because he's almost as psychopathic as Chad.

As according to keikaku.

The thing is she's letting in her head that she could rebel against 50% Jesus

So user's point still stands
For the record I fucking HATE that group of guys, the only somewhat okay one is the dude who knows how to camp

Horikita really trusts him and he stepped all over that trust. Is he insane? She might not trust anyone again

/ourguy/ will return for the finale right?

He actually wanted to cop a feel so that's why he didn't avoid her approach

That is the plan. You can't say she's doing nothing when she is doing exactly what MC wants her to do. If Horikita wasn't Horikita who acts and behaves in a way he expects her to, then MC wouldn't put her in his plan to begin with.

He does not care. How many times has this been said. What he only cares is she be the one to lead D-Class and him stop doing his thing so that he can be free.

No. Like it has been reiterated time and time again, Kouenji is so irrelevant. The anime just pushed him for laughs. In the novels there are main characters and support characters right? He's a background character. That's how unimportant he is.

Camp guy can be alpha, but his friends are giving him bad influences.

He must care a bit. He cares about Sakura and Karuizawa in defending them but he doesn't give two shits about horikita? Not sure why since horikita does really trust him at one point and she didn't backstab him

Was getting her beat up part of 50%man's plan?

Actually yes
50% isn't a "good" guy

Hopefully the anime gets horikitas popularity up so the writer is forced to play nice and focus on our goddess

White lies exist, and what MC is doing can be considered a white version of betraying her trust. It's for her own good, basically. He does it even more and to a higher level in volume 5, pushing her to break so she can become stronger. Anyways, she won't find out about it so it's fine for now.

I don't think MC is heartless and cold as he tries to appear. I'm sure he does care a bit too on some level.

what about Horikita

What exactly is 50cents' "plan"?

ofcourse

Ah I see so the writer is setting horikita up to become a stronger leader and naturally lead class d while taming 50% to follow her plans

Crashing his class

crashing the point system
with no survivors

He really doesn't. His last line while carrying Horikita for volume 3 was that in itself. He doesn't see her even as a comrade.

He leaked all her plans to C-Class in the later volumes. He wants Kushida expelled. She doesn't. Every plan he and Karuizawa makes is just to be ready for the fallout of Horikita's plans.

So yeah. He cares. He cares that the class might fail getting to A-Class rendering his bet with Sensei moot.

There is a reason why he shit on Horikita in v5 right? You already said so yourself.

To get with the tomboy.

This is cute, do you have any more?

will they answer why she got beat up?

Of coursh, he had to find out who are class A and C's leaders.

That subtitle watermark makes it look like an ad for a club
Boss' orders

They purposely beat her up infront of Horikita and 50 man so she could draw their sympathy.

Too bad they baited the wrong targets.

Worstfags again

>I don't think MC is heartless and cold as he tries to appear. I'm sure he does care a bit too on some level.

>她的腿想要从我的手中逃走。察觉到这一点的我加大了握住她下巴的力度,让她直视我的眼睛。

>Her legs want to escape from my hand. Aware of this I increased the strength of holding her chin, and made her look me in the eye.

UTSUKUSHI

I disagree. The way I see it he's sorta like an unreliable narrator. Sorta like Kyon of Haruhi who frequently grumbles, protests, and complains, but in the end he does enjoy what he has been doing. It would be too simple to sweep everything 50%man does as keikaku, but there is a sense of sincerity and care underneath that mask of cold, calculating, and indifferent demeanor.

>You will never be so attractive you can't stop looking at yourself.
Why even live?

How different would this show be if this guy was the MC?

Ibuki stole the card dumbass

First year D class would be background characters, while the real bitches are the one he's penetrating in third year A class.

>50% already out
So who'd be the last ep credit?

Sensei

Everyone.

Ending won't play.

Episode 12 is cancelled.

Yes.

it would be a literal hentai, he would be chad striding his way through school and fucking bitches, in the background you can get glimpses of youkoso's plot going through and more or less carrying him through the class but it's never expounded on and all of the budget goes into making floppy tiddies

Ibuki should be higher, but other than that, correct.

same desu

He only opens up to Karuizawa and Sakura and has not even hinted to care about Horikita.

reminder MC to start helping Horikita well before this story of sensei "freedom"
he betrayed Horikita because she is stubborn she puts himself in danger he wants to protect her
you're just a rage
, you are stupid to think who does not worry about horikita more than anything
he is tactile with her as a boyfriend can and in his monologue he says that he does it unconsciously even he does not know why
I let you guess why

do not watch the next episode if you wanted to keep your mind healthy
Because
your words will be completely erased
horikitaxajou 100%

why tho

I thought you've killed yourself already, ESL-kun.

MC actually made a promise to Horikita before those two. In a way, I feel as though he is still keeping his promise in a twisted sort of way.

the anime isn't canon, my man