We're gonna talk about this now

We're gonna talk about this now.

>streaming

>streaming
Fuck off and kill yourself.

It's like she farted and destroyed everything behind her.

Why did they introduce the Asspull Machine as early as the second layer? I can't really worry about Riko dying if she can just be shoved inside a cube to be revived.

once they leave that layer in the manga its never discussed again, and later it becomes impossible for PLOT reasons

You say that as if the cube is readily accessible.

No one torrents anymore grandpa

ignorance does not make you look cool

>no one torrents anymore
shitstorm impending

If you can't torrent use IRC

Not my fault oldfags cling to old ways instead of what's more convenient.

It's not convenient to have your eyes raped by streaming but whatever

>streaming
Kill yourself, casual newfag.

>Moron thinks it's still the early 2000s
Literally looks the same.

How does she have her arm back?

The sheer asshurt that streaming gets is hilarious. It's just more convenient and the quality is actually good in 2017.

>Good
No it's literally the same. There is no reason to keep tons of shit on your Hard drive.

nigga dont you understand that once they go down they cant go back up
the cube is inaccessible

You must be literally blind

I'm not disagreeing with you m8. There was an argument ten years ago but modern streaming is clean.

Whenever I rewatch anime from when I was still a streamfag I'm always blown away from how much more detail I can see in fight scenes that just wasn't possible with the shitty bitrate of streaming.

this was one of the earlier episodes, before she got poisoned

>No it's literally the same.
Except differing bitrates prove you're wrong by every possible way that your opinion could be argued.

Do you also enjoy eating shit because it is easier than cooking

I stream at 1080, why is this an issue anymore?

>he's serious

Does she ever get her arm back?

Resolution isn't the only factor determining video quality.

I'm going to let you in on a secret.
One form of 1080p is different then another form of 1080p
Look at a kissanime "1080p" screen shot and then compare it to a bluray remux screenshot from the same moment.

They look hilariously different.

Because your 1080 looks like shit streaming.

Torrent whatever series you are watching and compare the scenes side by side to your stream.
Streaming has come a long way but it will be longer still (if ever) before it catches up to a digital copy of the same material.

There's literally no difference in how you watch the movie and if any of you worms wanted to be truly elite you'd be watching your anime on dvd/blue ray or somewhere where a subscription is required. If you're not doing any of these you have no room to judge anybody.

It's not really worth downloading a bunch of shit to have slightly more anime quality desu

This smug is at 1080, clearly there's nothing wrong with it

I watch 480p torrents on my good ole crt TV. Feels comfy.

Do you watch anime on a CRT tv or something?

>Have so little hard drive space

Sure is third world country in here

>streaming

You can watch anime with a paid subscription on a ton of places. I'm just saying people who download their anime any other way illegally have no business acting elite and judging people who stream because it's just as bad.