Why do you NEED a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/alert-dems-introduce-bill-to-ban-semi-automatic-firearms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boring thread. I wish we had guns here...

So I can kill your crazy white ass before you kill me!!

only baby dick #maga chuds need to justifiy owning an aresnal of guns they will never use in real life situation

>americans constantly bitching about police abuse of power
What exactly do they think it's going to be like when the police are the only ones armed?

except no one is making an argument to take every gun possible. just automatics

It starts with automatics and before you know it everything is banned. If yy think they'll stop at full auto you are delusional.

The amount of money you have to pay to get a legit full-auto is astounding. The left keeps conflating "assault rifles" with semi-automatics like the AR-15, because they're fucking retards who argue from personal incredulity.

Automatic weapons are by far the least likely kind of gun to be used in a crime.

slippery slope fallacy dosent apply, chud. try another argument

ban assault rifles

>mordern

I'm a genius

Why not? It's happening already, first it was bump stocks and now they're moving on to true full auto. You're already half way down the slope buddy.

define "assault rifle"

>"assault rifle"
"Assault rifles" are a meme, and no. Not until the government agrees to disarm to whatever level civilians are allowed to use.

>slippery slope fallacy dosent apply
Yes it does, you fucking retard. It started with letting fags get married and now they unironically can legally spread AIDS. kys

Because guns are cool. Just look at how popular they are in entertainment.

Teu inglês fede mais que tu, macaco.

Because he's a brainlet that wasn't paying attention to the part in his intro to logic class where they explained the "slippery slope fallacy" isn't fallacious when one event realistically could lead to a sequence of other events.

To shoot schools?

>Need
Bill of Needs

automatic weapons are already banned

>just automatics

I literally feel sorry for you. They should feed you a bit of information before sending you to shill on Sup Forums.

Ask Rep. David Cicilline (D-R.I.) what is included in his legislation.

infowars.com/alert-dems-introduce-bill-to-ban-semi-automatic-firearms/

I'll wait.