Princess Principal

seriously, who was this?

is dorothy fuckin dead?

Dorothy is fuckin Beato. Beato has three girlfriends. Beato's strong and beautiful.

It's... ... ... L!

It can't be L because L is dead.

I just want to see L do his supai greeting already.
Elf. L-Elf.

Its obviously L. L whisked Dorothy away to help plan the recapture of Control. Ange probably surmised this when no one could say for certain where Dorothy went.

Its also probable that the three of them already planned an exfiltration route for the Princess in the event they were to remove the Princess from the big picture, which is how Ange secured access to the blimp to Casablanca. If this is the case, Dorothy will observe Princess running back presumably to her captors and free Ange from the storage room.

>Its obviously L.
If so, why was then Zelda in the know about Honeytits going on vacation? She's Control's pet.

L doesn't wear a woman's school uniform

I'm sure L. had to pull the Mrs. Doubtfire routine at least once in his long career.

The Dude of Doormandy is here

It was princess.

She's come to look for Chise.

RIP Dorothy

And he has come to spank the queers.

Her hair isn't in front of her eye but this seems like the most likely candidate. She's cute, too

K

Why would Ange need goggles?

yuri goggles

I always thought it was Gazelle, but maybe her hair doesn't part like that.

Welp.
Given how it isn't an unexpected ally but one of Zelda's goons, the situation got ten times worse.

>Given how it isn't an unexpected ally
How do you know that?

Because she's one of the New Control spies in the campus.
Probably she injured or even killed Doro.

Chise

If Dorothy was dead, Zelda would have mentioned it at some point because she likes reaction faces. If its this girl, shes probably with L.

gazelle a shit, she's gonna get dorothy'd next ep

Beato

Zelda may be a bitch, but she isn't stupid. Telling Ange that her former senior officer was killed would make Ange apprehensive of keep working with Control, or even desert ("why am I working with someone who's going to kill me at any moment?").

Who is the most perverted Principal?

But the clothes match too.

>Telling Ange that her former senior officer was killed would make Ange apprehensive

Zelda clearly doesn't care. She just follows orders to the letter and won't put out her neck beyond mission parameters because thats not what shes paid to do. If she cared, she would be acting much more cautiously, and much more aggressively.

Dorothy

It's always the ones that look the most innocent.

>wants to dominate Angelotte in both body and mind

I knew it

Given how it's pretty much confirmed that the one who went to the garage was that spy girl and Zelda never told Ange what happened to Dorothy (replying with an ominous silence), there are four possibilities:
1. Spy girl killed Dorothy.
2. Spy girl tried to kill Dorothy. Dorothy fled, maybe injured, and now she's on the run.
3. Spy girl just gave Dorothy orders coming from New Control, ordering her leave the school.
4. Spy girl secretly works with L and gave instructions to Dorothy regarding the current crisis and lied to Zelda, telling her that Dorothy was disposed of.

I personally think 1 is the most likely, playing similarly to pic related. If that's the case I may be forced to take a plane to Japan and beat Ichiro Ōkouchi to death with a typewriter.

>She just follows orders to the letter and won't put out her neck beyond mission parameters
Yet another reason why she wouldn't reveal the truth. You don't reveal shit you weren't ordered to reveal. That's the sort of shit only Princess would do.

It could also be

5. Spy girl and Zelda are working with L
6. Zelda is manipulating the situation to see what is the best scenario for her personally, so she let spy girl tip off Dorothy and is playing things loose

>You don't reveal shit you weren't ordered to reveal.

The idea is that her orders didn't specify. If it doesn't specify, she probably won't do it unless its for shits and giggles. Playing pretend with Princess is purely for shits and giggles.

While checking 7's profile, I must say I am seriously impressed by pripri's website's frontend. This must be the first time an anime website has properly made use of html5. Not just the video tags and ruby tags (if you know what ruby is). This is the first time I've seen a high traffic website making use of CJK webfonts.

>She just follows orders to the letter and won't put out her neck beyond mission parameters because thats not what shes paid to do.

That might save her life.

>Playing pretend with Princess is purely for shits and giggles
No, it's what she has to do to make Princess do what she wants.

In any case, if they really killed Doro, they wouldn't reveal it.

>No, it's what she has to do to make Princess do what she wants.

A more cautious person would throw her into interrogation on the spot and extract promises first. Zelda is just letting her do her thing, despite the risk of independent action. Plus shes clearly enjoying it.

Zelda definitively isn't the kind of person who plays around or has designs of her own. She's just a ruthless enforcer serving the General to the letter who just happens to enjoy when things happen.

user, they had the soldiera right there waiting for orders, and these are soldiers that despite their dissatisfaction with the Kingdom still are loyal to the crown. That's why they needed a princess to manipulate them. Zelda doesn't have the luxury to interrogate Princess right now. Zelda's being as cautious as the situation allows.

Zelda did act cautiously.
She played along with Ange (Princess (Ange)) because the rebel soldiers' commander was in front of them. Forcing Princess or openly showing that she wasn't deceived by her Ange (Ange (Princess)) act in front of the soldiers was dangerous.

*soldiers

beato is my onahole

>Ange (Princess (Ange))
>Ange (Ange (Princess))
I'm afraid my brain can't process this level of recursion.

Basically, there's a greater plan going on, which is the Queen's assassination attempt.
As long as that's done, either by Ange or Princess, they get what they need.
That is the greater plot Zelda's team is there to execute.

She figured out who Princess was before they arrived. She made a snap call to let Princess act. You can interpret it as an act of caution or an act of personal entertainment. Either argument is valid, but I'm siding with the latter simply because Zelda hasn't exerted much personal effort in this mission.

She was kidnapped by a bunch of predatory shotas using bait no mature woman can resist.

It can't possibly be entertainment because it's what she had to do to achieve her mission. She needed a princess to manipulate those soldiers. She needed this right in that moment. There's no time for any other course of action. No time for interrogations, not time for games. They can worry about her identity after the mission is done.

It's cute how Zelda wasn't even tricked for a second.
Princess pretending to be Ange acts way too tense. Like trying to say "don't look at me please".

It doesn't need o be for amusement or out of caution. It can simply a goal oriented choice.
She'll have a higher probability of succeeding with the greater plan going on if Princess has to cooperate pretending to be Ange pretending to be Princess than suddenly having no Princess, or having an uncooperative Princess.
If Ange is compromised somehow and Princess is there pretending to be Ange pretending to be herself that means they need to play along with Princess, get her to do what they need, and at the same time hunt for Ange and find out what happened with her and potentially stop her from doing anything that could jeopardize them and they'll be better at getting that done if they keep as much of it a secret as possible.

While you're completely right, you can't deny she's having the time of her life. She had no reason to whisper to Princess's ear "we're going to war" in a smug tone.

No shit. She's the female version of a certain scoundrel.

Either she's enjoying it or that was part of her plan too.

At this point I'm more interested in a Gazelle vs Zelda fight rather than a Gazelle or Zelda vs any of the pigeons.
>"Bitch vs Smug: Battle of the Century"

Why do you think everyone has got a plan?

This show wouldn't be worth debating otherwise and half of the actions of the main characters in this show would be attributed to girls going full retard and forcing everyone else go along with it.

Is it Sunday yet?

Yes

They're not going to kill Dorothy off-screen user.

I just want to see Beato kill everyone while the Terminator theme plays.

Zelda is a lesbian version of Nio. She will just sit and enjoy the drama while making out with 7.

Hey guys, I was listening to the ending and I think I figured it out. Ange is singing about her life.

Because they are spies.
Spies must always have a plan.

That's not what Bond movies taught me.

They're not going to kill Dorothy.

No one with a mobage entry is going to die.

>tfw Beato sings at Dorothy's funeral

You're a friend who sees through lies.

Nobody's gonna sing at your funeral, but you should still kill yourself.

>And now for my greatest magic trick, playing the harmonica without a harmonica

that won't bring her back, user. I know you're hurting but we have to move on. Dorothy was a good girl, but she is gone.

I want to mindbreak Ange to the point where she would be happy to get my attention even I'm being abusive.

Did Dorothy become used goods after last episode?

It's cuter how zelda plays along with it.

No.

>fter last episode

>Zelda looks like Chloe from Noir.
welp.

You're well on your way, Princess

I hope it was a clean headshot at least. Wouldn't want Doro to suffer.
She's probably at some blacksite having her finger and toenails ripped out though.

>implying she isn't chained to the wall of an army barracks

I hope you will suffer.

I don't know who's Ange and who's Charlotte anymore. Last episode's gonna be quite the ruse.

Don't insult her country

I want to rape Charlotte!

It's like she knew all along that Ange was going to betray them but she would rather sit and watch what happens next than do something about it.

Zelda looks like she is from a different anime.

Chise eats disgusting foods

Such a majestic creature.

>かわいいだけのロボ
Rude.