Gundam

So when it comes down to it, do you support Zeon or the Federation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AqxcFvk3w-s
exhentai.org/g/1117828/34e8575eeb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zeon, Earthcucks can fuck off.

>Full Frontal
Unicorn sure was awful.

Federation rule sucks but Zeon wants to wipe out whole chunks of humanity. This should be a no-brainer for anyone who isn't Japanese, but here we are.

Zeek scum.

It's not like Zeon wanted to wipe out humanity out of the blue. It's due to the fucking Federation starting a war to keep the Spacenoids oppressed

Sieg zeon

>Federation starting a war to keep the Spacenoids oppressed

lolwut. over the span of 125 years of federation rules never was they declare war, they're usually the defender in any conflict between spacenoids.

>but muh economic sanction lead to zeon declaring war

Well yeah if you decided to declare independence but still wanted the benefit of a member state then you're pants on head retarded.

The federation is inept, corrupt and the only fault I can see in the federation is that they're too fucking lenient. When Zeon decided to launch a war that would wipe out 1/3rd of humanity most real-life government would genocide every spacenoid, hurling their colonies to the sun and restart the whole space exploration program from scratch.

Federation if filled with shitty people but holy shit the Zekes are on another level. Fuck them.

Federation. Only thing Zeeks have going for them are their mechs and uniforms. AEUG is better than both though.

The one ones that don't drop colonies on niggers

None of us live in or were born in space so by association we are with Feds.

TitaJUPITER

it's very complicated
the Zabis are fucking faggots who need to go die
the Federation are faggots who need to go die
but let's be honest here I'd follow Char into the depths of hell for whatever stupid revenge fantasy he's currently chasing

Deikun's Zeon, not Literally Hitler's Zeon

>the Federation are faggots who need to go die
>The Faggot who gladly lay down their lives to protect Earth
>The Faggot who refuse to surrender to a Feminist Empire in space
>The Faggot who despite being outgunned, outnumbered and outmaneuvered still kicking ass in their obsolete tech

Sure thing buddy

the Federation is half of the reason that there can never be peace. The other half is Zeon.

Do you know what happened after all Zeonic elements were finally wiped out in the Oldmobile War? Nothing for decades. The Feddies invested a little money into a research institute to finally get rid of Anaheim and proceeded to do fucking nothing, ushering in a new era of peace and prosperity until the advent of the Crossbone Vanguard.

And then the Feddies spammed everything and crushed the Vanguard, and then went back to doing nothing - until Space Mormons got hijacked by Jupiter and decided to militarize and try to kill everyone on Earth.

>The Feds buffed up their arms
>Spacenoids chimp out
>The Feds relax and chill
>Spacenoids uprising
>The Feds counter the uprising
>Waaa the feds is a tyrant
>The Feds chilled out and let the spacenoids keep their homes and their lives
>Spacenoids uprising vol:2 electric boogaloo

youtube.com/watch?v=AqxcFvk3w-s
I'm from Sydney, and I say kill'em all

>that last line
Why the hell have I not gotten into SRW yet? I'm going to fix this immediately.

Titans

>Kamille, I...
Yes you do Jerid.

Zeon but I'd try to steal a Gundam because I think they're cooler.

Federation because they may be able to wipe out humanity and put my conciseness in an AI that lives forever.

Thanks for asking

Reminder: Millions of people died because Jerid Messa was incapable of not being a dick for 5 fucking seconds

Worth it.

I prefer Zeek suits to the Feddie's, but the Zabi's are so fucking retarded that I can't bring myself to support them.

Basically this. Zeon starts THREE WORLD WARS within a single generation. It tries to destroy Earth twice. It's like if WWI, II and III were fought nearly back-to-back, with the interim livened up with a constant insurgency by the Axis powers.

Federation

Federation

Get off my planet you dirty space alien

>Gryps conflict started out when some dick called an autistic aspie a girl.

UNICORN IS NOT CANON

Federation has the most Qts

It literally is

Haha no.
SIEG ZEON

>Zabi's are so fucking retarded
I don't think any Zeon supporter does it for the Zabi.
Do it for her.

AEUG is a gentleman's faction.

>Red heads
Fucking scum of the earth. It's no wonder they thrive in space with all the rest of the trash

Neither. I'd rather try and find Laplace's Box and use it to blackmail the Federation government into helping my establish my very own industrial empire by taking out my competition. Then live in luxury for the rest of my life and pass down the box to my children and grandchildren so they can keep on doing the same thing. I don't give a shit about spacenoids and their independence bullshit and neither do I give a fuck about the corrupt as fuck Federation.

Zieg Zeon!

>Small minority of politicians responsible for a war.
>"Well i guess the only response we can take in to retain the moral high road is to just absolutely annihilate large portions of their civilian population"

This is what zeon cucks actually believe

Zeon scum get out REEEEEE!

It depends which Zeon we're talking about. The Zeon under Deikun was pretty chill. They just wanted their independence from Earth and be considered an equal independent state rather than basically be Earth's colony. Under the Zabis though, fuck that Zeon. But the Federation isn't any better either. It's not noticeable at the bottom but the top brass are all corrupt politicians out to enjoy life using the excuse of maintaining law and order to do so.

>constant warfare In UC only really stops after Victory because there's almost nobody left on Earth to kill anymore
jesus christ tomino

What happened to the Earth Federation after Victory?

The same series where the villain's grand plan was to use a massive mindbreak machine (fashioned after an old testament angel) to make humans on Earth so braindead they wouldn't even remember how to eat.
Then re-settle Zanscare into the cities and towns filled with mindbroken civilians, exploit the resources of Earth once again and become unopposed in the Earth sphere.
It's also a society that virtually worships the guillotine and hosts the most insane villain in the UC. Someone so evil she doesn't even die in the end, just because Tomino wants her to suffer as much as possible.

Fuck, I didn't think much of Victory when I saw it but looking back it had so many interesting, brutal ideas.

What the fuck is wrong with this artist?
exhentai.org/g/1117828/34e8575eeb/

Zeon cunts destroyed my country

>supporting Zeon

I support Titan because i really like their color palette

Clones live hard lives.
She was the best part of Unicorn though.

I support the only sane person in Gundam

>people supporting the space nazis

made me kek'd

Gihren literally talks about how he wants to cleanse the Earth sphere of all the weak and unworthy.

The Gryps conflict would still have happened regardless of whether or not Kamille jacked the Gundam Mk. 2. Quattro and the AEUG were still in position, the only difference is that the AEUG would have gotten their shit unequivocally slapped if they ever mounted a big enough resistant without Kamille for the rest of the Titans and Neo-Zeon to get involved. Jerid being a dickhead didn't start the Gryps conflict but he helped end it in the AEUG's favor for giving Kamille a reason to chimp out.

I support Char Aznable so neither.

What about the part humanity should just abandon Earth so a bunch of Supermen come to be to bring understanding?

Cause that is literally Deikun's stance.

The Federation didn't take their independence talk seriously as it is crazy talk.

>The EF collapses and goes away.
>Spacenoids turn on each other and basically start the sengoku period IN SPACE!

Or at least I think that's what the latest crossbone gundam is about.

>supporting the dude who tried to drop a dinosaur killer asteroid on earth in order to force his old rival to fight him again due to his Oedipal complex

Nice.

well the feds didn't collapse during the age of warring states in SPACE!, they're merely cut down their military spending thus allowing rouge elements in the sides to simply take over without the repercussion from the feds due to economic sanctions