Tfw you realize Diversity is unironically Sup Forums's strength

>tfw you realize Diversity is unironically Sup Forums's strength

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/cPzlB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thats because diversity is obviously a strenght, bigot

Our ability to create order by using chaos is our actual strength.

Her legs look like pig trotters

thx danger dog.

thank you based danger dog

its the entire point of 4chins senpai why would Sup Forums be different . this isnt some euphoric realization .

Fuck off kike

thank u danger doggo

Thank you pupper danger dog

idontknowwhosjewingwho.jpg

Based Danger Dog.

the true face of Sup Forums

We already have this thread

Diversity personally gives me strength because whenever I hear about that shit if fuels my hatred. That in turn allows me to use techniques learned in my anger-harnessing class to further my personal life goals.

Do you think fat hoes give better head?

assblasted mizrahi detected

here's the thing bud, It's segregated diversity. Quite a spin I put on that right? well here's the rundown.

>Person A is a fat trailer trash hick who is 1488 and on welfare
>Person B is a literal nigger posting from the hood on a questionably obtained laptop
>without knowing any of this about each other, both can sit here for hours trying to figure out the identity of a bike lock wielding antifa
In other words, I can pick and choose who I interact with more freely on the internet than in real life and because of anonymity the only thing that really matters is if our end goals align.

and in the case that someone tries to initiate identity politics, they are called faggots and bullied until they fuck off by people who remain anonymous.

We are separate but the same here. It is a higher plane of enlightenment.

or alternatively, identity politics are successfully initiated and retards screech at each other

Danger doggo does a good

Jews jew Jews best

Nice.

i love that i have to pretend you didnt assfuck me with that image just to avoid a deeerail ban

asd

Eh, that's good too.

Our strenght is Human Flesh Search engine

nigger

Kek

>>tfw you realize Diversity is unironically Sup Forums's strength
I have said it too many times. Sup Forums has more diversity than sites like reddddit. According to the 2016 reddit demographic survey 81%+ of redddit users are white, 63%+ are male, and 59% are single. Redddit is basically a bunch of single white males. Yet Sup Forums is called "racist white redneck Nazi" 24/7.

I am a great example of the average Sup Forums user. Based on my political ideology I have gotten labeled a "racist white bigot" and called a "literal Nazi" non-stop. The problem is that I am not white. My dad is Korean and my mom is Japanese. I am not even close to white. But the redddit crew of shills that are on Sup Forums all the fucking time call be a "white supremacist". Sup Forums is full of literally thousands of non-whites whose political ideology is "very far right" and the whites get the blame. My non-white political comments generate leftist hate for whites. What a time to be alive.

imgur.com/gallery/cPzlB
>imgur.com/gallery/cPzlB

Counter Danger dog with Shovel

>if a curse says "danger dog will not protect you" that curse is lying
>danger dog is stronger than any curse
Can't you read faggot?

Fuck, just buy a tarp Tubby, that will cover Ur lard ass.

fuck

>UK flag
>abhorrent post
I bet you're a fucking scot.

I never understood how anyone could possibly argue that genetic diversity is worse than breeding with your cousins for thousands of years.

Titanium heels

Sorry but shovel > dog.
Google shoveldog for proof.

thanks danger dog

thank u dogger u r a tru friend

buttmad shitskin palestinian posting on windows xp detected

pura vida faget

stronger than any curse in non-negotiable, you can't make shit up.

(You) for danger dogger

I'm aware of the origin. I'm telling you that dog was just a normal dog, and the shovel was just a normal shovel. If danger dog were in the original clip, the shovel would have bounced back and hit the guy in the face.

You don't beat danger doggo.

we dont live in the same country

>half korean
>half jap
>all american

It kills me that the greatness of this country is being tarnished by lefty faggots when two people who come from a contentious history find happiness and raise a child in a legitimately diverse country.

also, ever wonder if your dad grudge fucks your mom, ya know, for payback from the good ole days?

diversity is always strength unless you distort this word's meaning as lefties do